Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Leaf

Life is time that can be spent anyway you want too.
Life is what you make it.
I recommend you take a humanities course.

Business Businessman

I just recently had a major event in my life, and this was part of the epiphany due to it:

Life is about experiencing everything that you can and becoming a greater, better person because of that. It's about becoming happy through the journey. It's about reaching your goals, and then setting news ones for something even better. Of course, it's also about having fun, helping others, and loving.

Yeah, it's extremely sappy and I hate being all mushy, but I think it's pretty damned important to have a good outlook on life. I'm a good guy under the badass tie and suit, really!

Noisy Exhibitionist

23,190 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Life is the loneliest ******** thing to live, When you're in home-schooled and soon to hit college, knowing that not a daaaaaaaaamn thing's going to change.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

A journey.
Change In Continuum
Life is what you make it.
I recommend you take a humanities course.

I take them actually. smile ...Quite boring . We are currently studying the gods of Greece.
Cold Blooded Inferno
Life is the loneliest ******** thing to live, When you're in home-schooled and soon to hit college, knowing that not a daaaaaaaaamn thing's going to change.

Well, being home school can be quite stressful and lonely, but college is a different thing. You have the freedom to do whatever you want, ...just be responsible.

Sparkly Lunatic

A long damn road that's just as dangerous as a real one, with a shitton of ups and downs

but too much beautiful scenery to stop.
Greybriel
I just recently had a major event in my life, and this was part of the epiphany due to it:

Life is about experiencing everything that you can and becoming a greater, better person because of that. It's about becoming happy through the journey. It's about reaching your goals, and then setting news ones for something even better. Of course, it's also about having fun, helping others, and loving.

Yeah, it's extremely sappy and I hate being all mushy, but I think it's pretty damned important to have a good outlook on life. I'm a good guy under the badass tie and suit, really!

This really made me smile ^_^ thank you so much for sharing!

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Life is culture, emotions, humanity and other forms that have cultered on a planet or galaxy. Life is a spec of sand of the universe, but that spec is one of the most important parts of our universe because, we have the chance to explore and learn about what life has to offer.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
As a kid, life meant everything to me...so did my powerful family (I called us powerful because we wasnt in any problems except for $$$ issues)
I had many friends ( I still do, just not as many)
Everything was bright and non depressing
I smiled more
The world seemed less dark
it was mad joyful
everyone was nice
Time was my only issue ( It went slow)

but now

Life is nothing but a game...

We humans destroy, kill, play with love, leave, change for the bad more then good, do things we will regret.

I mean in Call of Duty you kill and destroy and laugh. So in real life

Lets play the love game ok c: ....a few weeks later all you hear the girl say is "Why are all men the same" and if it wasnt the man then all you hear is "She is a damn slut!"

Woman: Umm Im pregant
Man: O:
Woman: Ik me too

a day later...

The dude leaves -.-

if not then the guy stays and tries to be a good father but the mom cant take it anymore c: so she leaves biggrin isnt that great?!? God I always loved that game ahahahhaha

"oooo lets play the Changing game

ok Ill call you my best friend forever ok but in 2 years from now both coming from males and females)

Imma have safe sex with you and Ill drop out of school coz i hate it or ill get pregnant or Ill ******** you up at the pep rally or lunch so everyone can see
Ill also get piercings and tattoos and call my self a bad a**
Ill also smoke and drink tons of liquor and hate you
and imma also move far far away
and imma also hang out with the dudes you kno me and my homies are going to the strip club and look at them sexy as woman and throw money at them and imma chill with them and we wont invite you

you're an a*****e and not my friend ^__^"

The regret game goes along with the
"ooo lets play the changing game" except it also involves you're family from which you grew up with

I wish time went slow because now its at a fast speed
I remembered being 10 like if it was just a few days ago, now im about to be 17 in Feb.

Hey im sorry life changed me to a negative feeling person but I still strive towards positivity c:
I will reach it
I wont give up
No one will stop me, even if it means moving and making a family of my own and getting new friends and repair the damages even the ones that could barely heal

I am striving for a successful life after all to me thats how I picture life right now

Dapper Genius

To me, life may be a challenge, but I find it an interesting one.

Hallowed Gekko

User Image

But for real. To me life is when I look at a flower in a certain light, close my eyes and feel, or look up to the sky and just be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff