Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate you all because you're whiny little cunts who are slowly killing rock music.

1,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Wow

Uh...I have no idea where to begin rofl

I first have to say, what in the world is up with all of these labels?
For crying out loud, if you miss them so much let's go to Jewel's and buy a kabillion cans of soup.

What makes a nerd?
Somebody good at studying? Who gets good grades? So does that make about half of the jockettes at school nerds? Um, no.

What in the world makes an emo?

Ok, I get how people hate people who are wannabes, because they're always wanting something they can't have (ex: atttention, clothes, anything basically)
But dono't start bashing and grouping everything together. Nobody is exactly the same and I don't get why people are saying that they hate all emos.

Emo wannabes. I understand. But real live hurting emos? They don't even speak up for themselves. I don't think they ever really did -_-

And bullying, well ignoring it doesn't do s**t. Sometimes it even edges it on, but the best thing to do is to stand up for yourself or learn their rules.

Hierachy is everything, haha.

Wow, did I just pull that out of...um...somewhere ^_^
I can't believe people still use the term EMO! ********. Give it up!
People going on and on about labels,

shut the ******** up.

Humans generalize. Humans judge. It's our nature. Get off your high horse.
jumping-off-the-edge
I can't believe people still use the term EMO! ********. Give it up!

People I know only use the term when talking about the movement that died in the mid-90s.

Apparently, however, some kids haven't gotten the memo about the death.

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
You started existing. That's enough.
zzzgargtragbfsgfagsfgsfasfayshvsyastyqgsqs! noob!
Out of you list these are the people that don't get made fun of: goths, geeks, nerds, band kids,and gays. Emos and some fat people are the only thing made fun of.
They have done NOTHING
Bedn
NOT FUNNY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I actually started laughing when I saw this lol .
so you say emos need to get a ******** life well i dont care if you are a perfect b***h emos have a life and not all emos cut emo wanna bes cut them selves the most or at leasttell about it. real emos like me have problems. we dont fucin whine all the damn time that is the wanna bes. why kick out all emos. we are emos not suicidal we dont try to kill our selves we use physical pain to ease our emotional pain if you cant stand it then just dont talk to us ok and what is really wrong with emos. we wear dark clothes, sometimes mabey cut, listen to sad music so it is us just leave us alone i have dealt with it for 4 years and have notsaid s**t till now so stop being mean to emos im am starting to crack and i am really pissed and my parents say it is because it is my friends when it is them and other people makeing fun of emos.

so stfu[bitches/size]
Just think of it this way...the people who do this are just pathetic beings who have no life and therefore seeks for others to stare suffer for their own enjoyment and to feel better about themselves. Simple fact.
So... I don't wanna get in the whole "emo" argument. Let's just say it. I hate labels in general, even though I can never completely ignore them. (Thanks a lot high school...
-__-; ) Anyway, people are being stereotyped in cases that I think you mean. Like mainly in the teenage feild. If someone says that they hate all "emos" because they know this whiny kid or a kid that dresses black, they're not judging very well, and aren't worth being upset about. I know how it is though. One of my friends is in orchestra and she was all, " The Pit hated all the drama kids" Just because we have afew drama queens. stare
Unfortunately, Targetting, and picking on isn't something that will forever go away, but it can be handled and lived through.

Also, as someone said, noble try, but this is a disscussion. Not a petition.
;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces