Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, odd question, but i have this line across my stomach it is about a cm above my belly button. what is it? Ive heard that its wear fat bends from not sitting up strait. I'm not fat, im 5 foot 7 and weigh about 120 pounds. How can i get rid of this annoying line? crunches?
it could possibly not go away. I have lines on my neck.
do u know why?
no clue, the go across my neck horizontally. But I don't really care about them. Maybe if you try using coco butter on it. I heard that coco butter helps with stretch marks, might work for you....worth a try though.
yeah, i guess i could. it just bothers me so much, it makes me feel fat, like i have a bunch of rolls or something.
It's just one of the unique quirks your body has, don't sweat it.
Birdies_Like_Me
it could possibly not go away. I have lines on my neck.

Those lines are from when you were a baby. Its where the skin would fold up against each other. I don't think it's possible to get rid of them unless you work out like crazy. Even then they'd still be visible.

To the OP: If you have a bit of a belly then it's probably because of the weight and possibility of not standing up straight. I don't know if that's true, but it seems likely. Best you can do is work out and use special exercises to target that area. It seems they're there for the same reason that the baby lines are there - the skin is folded up against each other a lot, so it's made a crease through time.
yes, that does make sense. but why don't other people have them? and i'm a runner, so i work out quite often. what exercises can target this?
well, its not like my stomach is completely flat with a line. does anyone think that this line will go away if i tone up my abs a bit?
antmcass
yes, that does make sense. but why don't other people have them? and i'm a runner, so i work out quite often. what exercises can target this?

There's a lot of people that have the baby fat lines, me included. I have them on my arm near the inside of my elbow, two lines on each arm. They're not visible unless I hold my skin back or fold my arm in, but it's not like rolls of skin are folding in.

For your stomach all I can say is crunches and any exercise that helps tighten up your stomach muscles. It'll make it smaller and give it more strength, which will make you resist push ups better. I don't know if it'll get rid the line for sure, but there's no harm in trying. 3nodding
Okay! I think I'll do that! Thanks for all the help guys! I really appreciate it!
Hello?! You got abducted by aliens!
I'm skinny, but I have the same line. It's annoying when I wear cropped tops.
Well I have one and it looks like a jelly roll.T.T
Im 5'3 and I weigh 128 so I am not sure if I am fat or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff