Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Well, I've gotta run. Babies are up from their nap and it's almost time to start dinner. Bye everyone.
Ah! I back read but now no one is online. :[ My luck.

I need to stop sleeping so much. Well, then again it really doesn't matter. Maybe it's good for me. But I just hate staying up so late at night...

@ Birth control - I was on the nuva ring. Guess it did its job, but I took the thing out the second I found out all of the nasty side effects (one of them being excessive weight gain...) but then of course I got pregnant about two weeks later sweatdrop Haha.

I read in my nursing book that humans are able to be nursed until they're like, 7 or 8 years old... even though that's so incredibly impractical. The worldwide weaning average is around 4.2 years old though. Crazy... I wonder if that would make your period go away for 4 years :]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hi everyone :]
Great. Nones avi's or usernames are appearing so i dont know whos talking xD.
User Image 12+ months!.....on our way to 18!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aikateryne

I read in my nursing book that humans are able to be nursed until they're like, 7 or 8 years old... even though that's so incredibly impractical. The worldwide weaning average is around 4.2 years old though. Crazy... I wonder if that would make your period go away for 4 years :]

No, it usually comes back when the baby starts eating solids and/or nursing less at night. Though it is possible to get pregnant again the first time you ovulate and not have any periods between pregnancies. There was a lady on one of my forums who nursed a total of 10 years straight! She had 5 kids total during that time and nursed through pregnancies and tandem nursed when the newer babies were born.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

( . )( . ) is <3...User Image
Well that was a fun little site glitch they had going there. O.o

Fushigi - Hi :]

Happy - It was doing the same thing to me, then I realized what was going on with the whole site messing up thing.

SpiderMum - Oh, wow! That is so neat. My ex's mom did the same thing, I think, with her 8 kids. They're all two years apart, so she was basically pregnant and nursing, for around 15 years.
Hello everyone! I'm just popping in quickly. I have to go clean and do a bunch of stuff before I'm free. I'm sick so I slept all day after Jeffreys appointments
I bet that's gonna make you stay up late tonight, haha. I slept most of today too. :
Hey everyone! I got over backreading after one page haha

I was soo tired today! I slept 4pm-8pm now I'm going to be up until frickin 1am I bet! I've been having a lot of lower backpain and cramping. *TMI- I think it may be cuz of the pregnancy uti I have* I finally got ahold of the damn women's health people they transfered me to labor and delivery like a buncha ding dongs and the guy told me since I'm not spotting or bleeding just drink a lot of water, lay on my side and if it continues to "go to er at my discretion" but the more I think about it, the more maybe its just from the uti?

I dunno.
Ya I'll be on quite a bit tonight once I get my stuff done. smile
Yayy, someone to talk to in the wee hours of the morning! *Rejoices*

Gunfight - I always sleep during the day, I'm like a vampire... But I also have insomnia which is basically the main contributing factor. Mehr. It probably is because of the UTI... Would going to the ER cost a crapload of money? I wouldn't go unless you do start bleeding or something.
I seem to be getting insomina. I blame it on stress. >_<;; I'm trying to calm down for the baby's health though. It's hard somedays. My aunt suggested getting a little starter fish tank to sooth the atmosphere haha it makes sense and fish would be fun.

Yeah your prolly right. I'm just so paranoid I take every little ache and pain as a ER sad It wouldnt cost anything but sleep.

How are you doing?
I think mine is typical third trimester insomnia, stress, depression, etc. Boo :[

er.... emergency room? Hahah. I'm confused.

I'm okay. I am still extremely stressed about my situation with Seth, my ex, and how we are supposedly going to get therapy because things are so bad between us. Huge fight yesterday on the phone; I messaged him last night saying I'm not speaking to him until he proves he's serious and gets us set up for therapy. He wants it so bad he's willing to sell his 66 Mustang to pay for it.
evening everyone
my stress is mostly money and how stupid my work is and how it stresses me out! UGH

hey ransom, how's the lil guy? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces