Welcome to Gaia! ::

so how do u guys and gals feel of how ur school acts and perform and how it effects the community?
Grandiloquence
What?

like do u find ur school a good one?
I'm part of Student council in my school. the thing is, the Admins don't let us do anything thats fun. We're very constricted to do certain things and very limited with money and materials.
Dmd Bakari
I'm part of Student council in my school. the thing is, the Admins don't let us do anything thats fun. We're very constricted to do certain things and very limited with money and materials.

that suck my school has a lack of funding right now so its pretty boring
Well, I think my school's pretty good.

It's ranked really high.

And we have a LOT of funding, from God-knows-where.
I've always known that we were well funded but I didn't know how well until I got the numbers when I joined the student council.
I have an okay school.
Stuff could be better, but I think that's how all schools are.

We just got a senior lounge. It's pretty much two old couches and a chair, and it kicks a**. xD
Yeah my school is good....well as good as many get. They have good food! hehehehehe

Profitable Tycoon

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
i go to a school with dress code... it sucks...
Eh, it's ok confused but we are lacking funds BIG TIME... wahmbulance Not to mention we have a very dumb principal and our teachers don't teach and they give referals if you don't eat lunch.... crying
My high school decided that this year the Day of Silence would not be allowed to be recognized. They also now will not allow any single day events or advertising for single day events from anyone.
But they're only enforcing it on GSA.
They're also spending a massive amount of money on rennovations that are the equivalent of putting a bandaid on a rusting leaking pipe.
But I'm in college now, so I've just heard this from my friends still in high school. And I have yet to go to my college because I transferred there for second semester due to my first school being a d**k.
I think my school is okay. There's not much diversity though I wish there were.
And a majority of the people are preps so there's not much diversity there ethier.
I love my university. It pretty much makes up half of the town. Not to mention we work for NASA and other major cooperations. Too bad we get barely any of the profit back.
My school's alright...really, my only complaint is no one appreciates the band, no matter how good we are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff