= )
huggers
my school SUCKS it's as boring as hell.
nothing new.

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Im pretty proud of my school. Ranked 9th best High School in my city.
Freedom's pretty good, too.
I really have no problems with it, except that they give us four minutes to get to class.
That seems enough time, huh?
Lockers+Huge building/narrow hallways+4000 people.

My elementary SUCKED. Nearly everything was wrong.
Imcompetent teachers. Snobby students(A large percent went to a high school with a horrid reputation). Poor building structure. Uncleanliness. A school review website said that the students felt unsafe.

I was so glad when I graduated. >.<
User Image

My school sucks. The people suck. The admins suck.

Seriously. Everyday someone is either robbed, or there is a fist fight.

The admins NEVER listen to the students side of the stories.

The rules are ******** up. (If your one minute late to school, you get a thirty minute detention.)

There's been occasional bomb/gun threats. But nothing else has happened. In fact, I miss those situations. school is flat out BORING. I need somthing flashy to happen SOON! D:

We also had tons of ***** as teachers.
:3

I wish another one would show up.
>>; It'd be more exciting again.

But seriously, My high school is NOT ENJOYABLE.

STFU User Image
my school just made a new rule. its stupid if ur late to class then u go to the lib till the class is over then u make up work later but since the lib has comp more ppl get to class late so they don't have to do any thing.
I think I go to a decent school.
Not amazing, buy definitely not bad either.

I know a ton of great people, the food is good, and the teachers this year are also pretty good. Except my math teacher got arrested last year for prostitution.
stressed
I like my school although I'm bringing loads of homework home EVERY NIGHT! D<
my school now has a bad leak crying and no ones really trying to fix it
T A T U_TV
Eh, it's ok confused but we are lacking funds BIG TIME... wahmbulance Not to mention we have a very dumb principal and our teachers don't teach and they give referals if you don't eat lunch.... crying
that's dumb. What kind of referals?
school is both a good and bad place
Kai Luna

how big is your city to need more than nine high schools with 4k+ students in each? 0_o
atomic_energy
Kai Luna

how big is your city to need more than nine high schools with 4k+ students in each? 0_o

lol thats true
Grandiloquence
What?
My school, all in all really sucks. I mean, I'm not one of those angsty teens that doesn’t appreciate anything. I appreciate the drink and snack vending machines that we only get to use during lunch. I also love the fact we have a small room dedicated to non nutritional snacks that can be purchased for low prices even though the room happens to be a mob scene every lunch. I love the bathrooms that never have soap, and the lockless bathroom stalls. I also love our school assemblies, hundreds of students packed in a hot, sweaty auditorium going through non original crowd catchers trying to make our school look good. Not to mention the counselors that you have to bug four or five times before you can get an actual meeting with them, only to find out they couldn't help you at all. Man, that's got to be the best school ever huh?

Mmm, highschool, I'm glad it's almost over. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces