Welcome to Gaia! ::

goomba2244
You're not the only one who knows about that! One of my friends, when we were 11, had sex. So yeah.

Edit: Are you suggesting that it's okay to break the rules and not listen to your guardians?

Not in so many words. But if your guardian told you to run headfirst into a wall (using a very broad analogy here, I know most wouldn't) then would you do it?
All I'm saying is that sometimes even the best of advice is given without fully understanding the situation. If her grandmother knew specifically that there would be no sex before marriage then would she have told her not to date?
Freedom Fire
Corona Fate
You can't marry before the legal age of consent.

Oh you can in Massachusetts if you have your parents' permission. The age of consent here is 16, but with parental consent guys can marry at 14 and girls can marry at 12.

Ok... That I did NOT know.

Dapper Consumer

Well, if he's into the whole "love" thing, which I think he is according to your post saying that he likes Valentine's day. So something simple. Get a card, or even make it if you want, and literally, write down everything about him that matters to you, that you love about him, AND that you could never live without about him. It'll not only make him blush and feel beyond loved, but it will also have him love you more.
=)
Thanks yall I'm 15 gona be 16 soon and he is 17 gona be 18 soon. We both thought it would be best to wait untill after marriage before we go too deep and so we wouldn't ruin the relationship (Besiades it gives us something to look forward to I guess!) My Granny is just WAY WAY WAY to over protective and thinks I am so F***** stupid it ain't funny.
I forgot to mention...I don't think a card with a poem or something in it would be good because well...this is a little awkward but...he can barly read.... xp I kid you not. It's real sad. He's a trouble maker(until I came along and he straightened up for me, I didn't even ask he just did! Which is good!) He loves me and I love him heart heart whee
If he has trouble reading then you should probably go with something like the cookies or pendant Idea.
Remember, it doesn't have to be a big, flashy, expensive deal to show him that you love him. Any gift at all that truly comes from the heart is the right gift. Whatever you decide to give him, just make sure you give him a hug with it.
Thanx Corona Fate. I think I'll get him some chocholate and maybe a home made CD!? 4laugh Thanx for the help. That relieves a whole bunch of stress on my account! whee I appreciate it bunchies! heart
Yeosol
Tadaa, problem solved:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl rofl rofl

sounds good to me! whee

btw, post made me LOL
I hadn't even thought of a CD, good thinking.

You're welcome for the ideas, just glad I could help.
Yeosol
Aeriths Child
get him a stuffed animal and a bag of hershys kisses.

....you don't have much experience with guys...do you.. stare sweatdrop 3nodding

What the heck are you talking about, I would love that as a gift.

It's just Valentine's, nobody's going to be giving away Wheel of Fortune material, here.
well for me id just want to be with my girlfriend...if i had one that is lol, but yes thats pretty much it, im not like most guys
its only for lovers.... loners dont celebrate it.. sweatdrop
I'm content just being with her on Valentine's Day...
One thing I can't understand.

Your nan says you aren't old enough to go out on a date.

Yet you are waiting for you both to get married to have se.x

And you have been going out for 3 months only?

Can anyone else spot the Naivety?
valentines day is pointless and stupid. i would much rather get any random thing on any day of the year just not valentines day
Someone to be there for me and the fact someone likes me.

Rent a movie and get loads of chocolate and have fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff