Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, All you guys need to give me some help please and thank you!!! 4laugh
Ok me and my B/f have been together for about 3 monthes! It'll be 3 monthes EXACTLY on VALENTINE'S DAY! I need help on what to give him!
I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day myself. I'm not a big fan of Feburary (No offense to whoever likes Feburary or had a B-day in Feburary!) Lots of hurtful things and painful memories come from this month. BUT I'm gona cope with it this year becasue my B/f likes it.
I want to make this Feburary very special and memorible.
Rules:
1; I can't go anywhere. My Granny says I am to young to go out on a date or go out with a guy.
2:No sex, We have agreed to wait till AFTER we are married.
3:Has to be someting I can take to school.
4:I can't go to his house.
I really need help!! PLEASE and TANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
It's the thought that counts. Something as simple as candy, or a valentines day candy, there are many options. Unless he is a total jerk, it's just the thought of wanting to give something for valentines day.
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
It depends a bit on what type of guy he is.

If he is like me, and will take about anything he likes, then find out something like his favorite food or softdrink. I would be overjoyed if someone were to bring me a case of cream soda at any time. Though, that might be a little tough to get into school, they might not allow it where you come from.

If he is a big fan of something, bring him a poster or a bag full of objects that have to do with that something.

If he plays video games a lot, that one is simple. Find out his favorite video game, or what game he would like to play and buy him that.

Hope this helps.
Oh I need help too! I've made my boyfriend cookies before (in fact I'm giving him some today for his fake birthday {long story}) I could go out and get some lovely undies, but I don't want to spend too much money (for me Victoria's Secret is expensive). I guess I'll just write my heart out to him in a card and make him more cookies??

I suggest making your boyfriend cookies, Mia. It's not working for me, but it'll be easy for you. Make them heart shaped, dyed pink with red or purple frosting!
Renodin

If he plays video games a lot, that one is simple. Find out his favorite video game, or what game he would like to play and buy him that.
Quote:
OHHNOOOO! Please do not buy him a video game. He'll love IT more than YOU. Ugh, bad experiences
Tadaa, problem solved:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
get him a stuffed animal and a bag of hershys kisses.
Aeriths Child
get him a stuffed animal and a bag of hershys kisses.

....you don't have much experience with guys...do you.. stare sweatdrop 3nodding

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
I just wanna be left alone for V-day. Tired of the cell phone calls and the pointless conversation from people just call me knowing our conversation will end in silence.
I want a love letter. =D With a flower or chocolates...

Self esteem +++. Plus chocolates make me feel good.

Naw, not really.

I don't hate or love Valentine's, I'm neutral about it. I'd actually rather just give little presents to my friends. =)

EDIT: SOME ADVICE TO THE OPer: Make rice krispies treats! My brother's girlfriend once made some for him. They're really, really good...and guys always want some homemade cookin'...
candy's always good...

as for that i can't say much more haha im terrible when it comes to gift ideas
Just having her with me is all i want <3

But aside from havign her with me <3
FOOOOOOOOOOD

like CHOCOLATE. heart heart heart heart
User Image User Image
a finely crafted valentine card. have a poem, make nice decorations.. etc. or u could be cheap and give him a reese cup or something
goomba2244
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Her age doesn't really matter, valentines day is for everyone!

send him a cute card saying 'from your 'secret' admirer' thats what i do for my boyfriend xD
it's hinting that its you but in a sweet way. home made cards are the best!
anyone would appreciate a one.
get him a 'personal' presant. something that you know he loves.
maybe his favourite aftershave or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff