Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nobody xy
Angel Kumara
Nobody xy
We exist because we reproduce. We reproduce to continue our species and so that we don't all die out. Therefore, the meaning of life is as follows:
CIRCLE. Figure it out. xd

What came first the chicken or the egg?

I always thought that answer was fairly obvious, the chicken came first. If you believe evolution, that is.

Well yeah of course, naturalism is wonderful.
Angel Kumara
Nobody xy
Angel Kumara
Nobody xy
We exist because we reproduce. We reproduce to continue our species and so that we don't all die out. Therefore, the meaning of life is as follows:

I always thought that answer was fairly obvious, the chicken came first. If you believe evolution, that is.

biggrin smile stare question eek sad redface crying ...
XD Bye bye
What is the meaning of life, or a way of life for anyone?
If there is a meaning of life,
i'm sure we'll never find out.
Yes, there are some people whom say they have already found their faith,
well, i'm happy for those people, but i do not really believe in this kinda things.
I'm not religious, so i just think: live your life how ever you want to live it,
as long as you don't harm any other persons...
But a meaning? i don't think there is one. Just living i suppose
life is hard to explain but:
life is to live with death before you
and life is being created (in my mind. i'm sorryif you don't belive in it)
I just think life is here for your to have a chance to face the world and finish your goals, which leads to being happy. So basically, the meaning of life for me is to be happy. It varies for different people what life means though.
Angel Kumara
So far there isn't a meaning of life, anyone have one a personal one honestly?

Yes ... I know it sounds stupid but the meaning of my life it is LIFE it self...
I know there are so many horrible things going on in the world but there are also amazing things!! and all of them are all that were not made by the human hands...
If u open ur eyes and watch all the details around us u wiill be surprised!!! I think hehe 3nodding redface
Angel Kumara
What is the meaning of life, or a way of life for anyone?

I´ve trying to connect more with my "inside"... I Try to pay attention to what my body says... and I´ve just discovered that I can meditate hehe! and I totally love it... I´m happier now
I even feel more spiritual and I just started to consider my self atheist of any "known" religion... and I started to believe in my own... I still believe in God, angels... energy... it is like a mix now! and honestly I try to NEVERRRR!!! hurt anyone
I feel better hehehe!!! but that is just my way of life! wink
have sex
and reproduce.
duh.
Nobody xy
Angel Kumara
Nobody xy
Angel Kumara
Nobody xy

biggrin smile stare question eek sad redface crying ...

No. The egg came first if you believe in evolution. Genetic mutation caused the entity in the egg to spawn as a chicken. Makes sense.
As for the meaning of life. We exist just to wonder why we exist while bringing this same subject up for the entirety of existence.
The meaning of existence is what we make of it. Whether it be to just exist or it is a test. It's only until we perceive what its meaning is. Then it matters.
To try to follow God's will. If you don't believe in God(or some equivalent), then all meanings are man made and therefore in my opinion, irrelevant. So if no God, then there is no relevant meaning, just to attempt to continue your existance as long as you can.

EDIT: And I realized I got post 42! I thought I might get it, but didn't want to depend on it in my response in case I looked silly. xd
Well of course there is a meaning to life, everyone has a purpose. You wern't born for no reason. And even if that wasn't teh case, which it isn't, then theres no point in living. You were put on earth to do something. You can make your own choices, yes. You can do whatever you want, yes. But that doesn't make it your true meaing in life. Like me, I think, I'm sure, I've figured out my meaning in life. It's to help people and give them a sense of security and hope. I know this because, It's what I do best for other people. And I love it. =]]
Dark Lord Drake
To try to follow God's will. If you don't believe in God(or some equivalent), then all meanings are man made and therefore in my opinion, irrelevant. So if no God, then there is no relevant meaning, just to attempt to continue your existance as long as you can.

EDIT: And I realized I got post 42! I thought I might get it, but didn't want to depend on it in my response in case I looked silly. xd

I soooooo second that! The first part atleast..lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces