Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just made a thread like this about 1 hour ago, any way i saw the moon and it's freakin awesome, I'm so glad i saw it. Has anyone seen Solar Eclipses? just wondering

4,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I might've seen a solar eclipse when I was really young..I forget. =
I think I missed it.
I was too busy watching America's Next Top Model (although there wasn't anyone very good).
Aw man.
The sky was filled with clouds here, so I couldn't see it. sad

Ah well, I saw it on youtube anyway. xD
I know that there was a solar eclipse when I was younger. Mum made me stay inside though, because staring directly at the sun isn't recommended. xD; So I can't say that I've actually seen one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think I've seen a solar eclipse since I was a lot younger.

I checked google...looks like the next total solar eclipse will be August 1, 2008. Yay!

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • First step to fame 200
I'm so happy. The clouds went away for a bout an hour and a half and I was able to see a good portion of it. My neighbor brought out his telescope so I got an awesome view of it.

Solar eclipses are cooler but more dangerous to look at. I don't understand why but it is alot easier to see the sun during a solar eclipse then when it is just there. Yes I have looked at the sun during a solar eclipse.

Devoted Streaker

9,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I saw it!!! It came around 7 pm in California: smile

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • First step to fame 200
kitkatworld4
I saw it!!! It came around 7 pm in California: smile

Are you sure? I live in California and first saw it at 6:12pm and it was already half-way covered.
Cuppycake Chicky
labdarugas
I will be watching if I magically develop superhuman eyes that allow me to look through clouds.

User Image
Questing500Comments!

Same here, actually. Its is freaking CLOUDY!

I hate Idaho stare
You're lucky. You get to see the next one in 2010 without having to go anywhere for a perfect view.
Hahaha, I was in the middle of a college class when I heard about it. So during our midclass break a group of us went outside and looked at it for a while, but the sun was already passing, which sucked. ah well. sad

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
duude.
u guys are so lucky u can see it.
my bio teacher told the class there was gonna be a lunar eclipse last month, and ive been looking forward to it since!! whee

but now that dream's vanished. domokun
its cloudy here.
got a buttload of rain today

Shy Kitten

I saw the eclipse. It was very beautiful heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items