Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Fane is the name
If I were to get a tattoo I'd get something personal and meaningful only known to me( and a few others).

awesome

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Iuv_sic
im planning on getting some sort of samurai tat on either my chest, arm, or back. i want it to be original and personal, so im going to design it myself since im an art major, but at this point i haven't drawn any roughs cuz i wanna wait a bit and see how my feelings change.

well thats good i hate flash so good for you

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
NarakusGirl
I've been getting tattoos since my 16th birthday. I have 16 now and I'm 25. wink

lol nice

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"I don't think I would get one.

But sometimes they can be really beautiful, it's just that most of the time I see people who 'get them to get them' and I can't stand that. I wonder what they look like when they are 80....girls who get SLUT written on their back know that their grandkids will see that right?"
User Image

lol i know when i see that all i do is giggle. i love all of mine and not ashamed of any.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Pitch White Knight
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'd like to get one of the Zelda pearls, and the Oblivion symbol and the Skyrim symbol. I'd also like to get the morrowind symbol. Even if people don't know what they are, they still look nice.

my man tattooed the zelda stones not to long ago if the damn girl would of sat still they would of looked better.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Little_One1991
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Little_One1991
I don't have any atm but I really want to get one by my birthday or a little after it (next month D: ) I've sketched out my first one so not only will it mean something it will be my own design biggrin It's a group of poppies with their stems intertwining. I'm getting it for my grandfather who passed away when I was younger, we called him Poppy :3 I'm not a fan of getting words inked :/

I've got two more planned but not set in stone; a music treble cleft and bass cleft forming a heart (my little sister might get it too with me) and Pinkie Pies' cutie mark. The music one since it's been a part of me my whole life, I've used it as more than entertainment :3 The cutie mark...well I'm not too sure of getting it yet but MLP has been something that has helped me get better (I've been depressed and lost a lot of friends from it), Pinkie Pie is my favorite since she's always cheering up those around her even when she's had a rough childhood.

i dont blame you on the words thing lol
and the tattoos sound like awesome ideas

Thanks biggrin I cannot wait to get my first one!!

3nodding

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Decoded Emotions
This is my tattoo, I got it because its from my favorite band Thursday. I listened to them for 13 years and there music is so amazing and inspiring. They have made me want to continue my dream to be a musician/solo artist. This band has gotten me thru so much in my life so. And there the nicest people i have ever met!

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/cryzfrog/tattoo.jpg

sweatdrop i just pulled that puc up with my hubby next to me lol he gave me the wtf look. But it looks good and youve met them??

Hilarious Citizen

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions
This is my tattoo, I got it because its from my favorite band Thursday. I listened to them for 13 years and there music is so amazing and inspiring. They have made me want to continue my dream to be a musician/solo artist. This band has gotten me thru so much in my life so. And there the nicest people i have ever met!

sweatdrop i just pulled that puc up with my hubby next to me lol he gave me the wtf look. But it looks good and youve met them??
lmfao oh my bad! It aint in a bad area! lol and thanks! and yes i met them! They were so nice! Hugs, talked for like hours!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Decoded Emotions
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions

lmfao oh my bad! It aint in a bad area! lol and thanks! and yes i met them! They were so nice! Hugs, talked for like hours!

lol its ok and welcome. and thats awesome and thats even more awesome

Hilarious Citizen

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions

Yeah! hehe i wanna get more but i don't know what yet!

Wheezing Werewolf

I have 10 or 11 now, going for sleeves. emotion_dowant
Maybe a thigh piece, but apparently it hurts a lot.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Decoded Emotions
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions

Yeah! hehe i wanna get more but i don't know what yet!

always think bout it alot just so you dont have a mistake

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
d j F A N T A S T I C
I have 10 or 11 now, going for sleeves. emotion_dowant
Maybe a thigh piece, but apparently it hurts a lot.

lol nice and pain tolerance is different on different ppl

Rainbow Fatcat

I want a tattoo. I have so many ideas but I don't know what I want to get. >/
I think tattoos are personally pretty cool; I wouldn't mind getting one but I'm just scared of actually getting one. Same goes for piercings. Haha..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff