Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Always wanted one, I was supposed to get one on my holidays but I still havn't made up my mind.

There's also been news going around in Australia about discrimination of tattoo's in the work place.
A friend of mine already has been layed off cause his tattoo, but I just tell him, an average man on the street with tattoo's, could very well be a doctor that saves your life

Dangerous Vampire

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Fane is the name
If I were to get a tattoo I'd get something personal and meaningful only known to me( and a few others).

awesome
Yup.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Decoded Emotions
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Decoded Emotions
This is my tattoo, I got it because its from my favorite band Thursday. I listened to them for 13 years and there music is so amazing and inspiring. They have made me want to continue my dream to be a musician/solo artist. This band has gotten me thru so much in my life so. And there the nicest people i have ever met!

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/cryzfrog/tattoo.jpg

sweatdrop i just pulled that puc up with my hubby next to me lol he gave me the wtf look. But it looks good and youve met them??
lmfao oh my bad! It aint in a bad area! lol and thanks! and yes i met them! They were so nice! Hugs, talked for like hours!

lol its ok and welcome. and thats awesome and thats even more awesome
Yeah! hehe i wanna get more but i don't know what yet!

well always think before you ink biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
crackerlover
I want a tattoo. I have so many ideas but I don't know what I want to get. >/
well for your first tattoo really think about it and have a reason behind it ok? biggrin Just cause having tattoos that just got cause they are cool is stupid

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
TaggKEi
I think tattoos are personally pretty cool; I wouldn't mind getting one but I'm just scared of actually getting one. Same goes for piercings. Haha..

lol well if they didnt hurt then everybody would have em and piercings arent that bad just a quick pop and boom fresh piercing biggrin but not so much with tattoos ppl with low pain tolerance usually dont have em just cause they hurt themm way too much.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Irish Freckles
I want a tattoo, but I probably won't get one. I'm too indecisive, although I have been thinking of the same idea for a while.
well just make sure that you have a reason behind it so when you get older your not like why did i get this

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Giovanna_Deiderich
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

Uhm. I don't have a picture at the moment, but I have on my calf a treble clef with a blue rose through it. The reason i got this tattoo, other than the fact that I wanted a tattoo, was because I had to have something that represented the fact that I love the color blue and represent my intense passion for music.

hahaha, having to sit in that chair and go through the outlining process was horrible....So painful. The tattoo artist kept hitting a nerve as he did the outline. XD so every time he hit that nerve I squeezed my friend's hand harder and harder, but when the artist started coloring it in....That was the best feeling ever. In the end, it came out great. Too bad I couldn't walk straight for a few days.

awesome tattoo and i know how you feel whenever i get tattoos on my side or calf i have this horrible twitches but thank f=got they dont happen till they lift the needle lol all that happens is my leg twitches lol the ppl who tattoo me think its the funniest thing ever.Oh and if you get another tattoo bring music and headphones because if you destract your mind it hurts alot less and also just breathe and dont tense up cause it tends to hurt more. So next time just relax and breathe lol

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Lazarus Heart
I have 13 tattoos:

Koi fish on my left foot. A friend of mine has one on her right foot. Like a BFF thing.

Pink lotus on my left ankle. My other BFF has a blue lotus on her ankle, but I can't recall which one. D:

Heartagram on my right forearm.

8-bit Link from Legend of Zelda on the back of my neck.

Japanese kanji for 'dark' and 'light' on my chest (dark on the left, light on the right).

Sean Brennan from London After Midnight on my ribcage with the words 'I'm your best nightmare' underneath them.

Iron crossed with the appearance of being pierced into my back right between my shoulder blades.

Japanese kanji for 'good' and 'evil on my shoulder blades (good on the right, evil on the left).

Jussi from The 69 Eyes autograph on my right shoulder blade.

Ankh on my right shoulder blade.

Album art from Orgy's first CD, Candyass, on the middle of my back. It is NOT a tramp stamp. I tried to avoid that.

Whew. That's all of them. I am planning to get more, though. When? I have no idea. D:

lol well those all sound nice and painful. And yeah same here i want my body covered from head to toe but i always think my tattoos out throughly so i dont have something that was cool now and a mistake later

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
WarlordKraden
I have one. Its a tribal heart with thorns on my back. It didn't hurt until the guy got to my ribs, then it hurt like hell.

I need to get it touched up, its a bit faded at the moment, but I like it. I might get another one later on down the road, but not now.
i havent gotten the pleasure of getting a tattoo there yet but hopefully soon i have heard it hurts like a mofo though so yeah me

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Dr Raymond Stantz
I want this tattoo very badly, except it's closer to the wrist than pictured here:

User Image

Designed it myself. It's the Egyptian symbol Ma'at's feather, a symbol of truth and justice. It's gonna cost something like $140. I want a very skillful artist and I tip because I know their income sucks. This will be my first ink.
nice i like it and yeah its always hard to find an artist tattoo style that you like but when you do you are set for life and the income isnt that bad if you have alot of clients then you make good money if you suck or our new to the scene its not so great then

Sarcastic Prophet

19,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Lazarus Heart
I have 13 tattoos:

Koi fish on my left foot. A friend of mine has one on her right foot. Like a BFF thing.

Pink lotus on my left ankle. My other BFF has a blue lotus on her ankle, but I can't recall which one. D:

Japanese kanji for 'dark' and 'light' on my chest (dark on the left, light on the right).

Sean Brennan from London After Midnight on my ribcage with the words 'I'm your best nightmare' underneath them.

Iron crossed with the appearance of being pierced into my back right between my shoulder blades.

Japanese kanji for 'good' and 'evil on my shoulder blades (good on the right, evil on the left).

Album art from Orgy's first CD, Candyass, on the middle of my back. It is NOT a tramp stamp. I tried to avoid that.

Whew. That's all of them. I am planning to get more, though. When? I have no idea. D:

lol well those all sound nice and painful. And yeah same here i want my body covered from head to toe but i always think my tattoos out throughly so i dont have something that was cool now and a mistake later

To be honest, the only ones out of those that really hurt was the left shoulder blade ones, my foot, and my rib cage. Other than that, they don't hurt all that bad. lol
I'm not really into tattoos...and I don't see how other people are.

I see them mostly as things people show off.

Rainbow Fatcat

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
crackerlover
well for your first tattoo really think about it and have a reason behind it ok? biggrin Just cause having tattoos that just got cause they are cool is stupid
Yeah, I know. I'm still thinking. :]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Lazarus Heart
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Lazarus Heart
I have 13 tattoos:

To be honest, the only ones out of those that really hurt was the left shoulder blade ones, my foot, and my rib cage. Other than that, they don't hurt all that bad. lol

pssh im jelly i have a low pain tolerance towards my spine that bout it so thank gosh for meh

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
crackerlover
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
crackerlover
Yeah, I know. I'm still thinking. :]
well good im am happy to hear that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas