Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

Professor Alcoholic
GhostlyMark
Professor Alcoholic
GhostlyMark
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'fraid that's gone miles over my head, that one.

Well it seemed fitting for the little few minutes between the time I posted this and now
Wish I was privy to why that is.

This shitty Canadian show is based on high school
Nowadays LD to me is like High School

that's all the connections I can make

Dapper Reveler

The Wandering Nine
Best series, too.
WarfxData for lyf

Also ***** is that a elven katarina or is it that b***h from JakII&3?
I hope it's the latter because I didn't need a second reason to ******** hate cuntarina

Dapper Reveler

Reduplicative Terror
True, it IS hilarious.
For me though, I'd let them explore Gaia as it is, with all the drama, immaturity, the angst, and the trolling.
Then I'd tell them, "You know what son? That used to be me back then."
I'm pretty sure they're going to ask me to buy them monthly collectibles, but i'll tell them to get gold the old fashioned way, by interacting with other Gaians and doing art commissions if they're good enough, and if they aren't. I'd tell them to enjoy the simplicity and do some interesting roleplaying in Barton.

Lol
I never understood Forum-style roleplaying.
Why not just exchange emails, find an indy publisher/fanfiction site, and make a whole damn story with a coherent narrative and without all the awkward "character x did a thing and then another thing" followed by "character y saw that character x did a thing and then character y did a thing but then made note of the fact that character x did another thing so character y did another thing also"

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
This is what scares me about facebook, someday my children might be able to read the words of my 12 year old self.

Dapper Reveler

The Ubiquitous
This is what scares me about facebook, someday my children might be able to read the words of my 12 year old self.
Assuming they'd dig that s**t up at all.

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Professor Alcoholic
The Ubiquitous

On fb it's hella easy,like just click the year, I was so angsty and stupid. I should've been stopped. Like my mom has no pictures, she hid that she was court-house married when pregnant for 15 years, in 20 years, it's gonna be hella hard to hide s**t from your kids.

Dapper Reveler

The Ubiquitous
Professor Alcoholic
The Ubiquitous

On fb it's hella easy,like just click the year, I was so angsty and stupid. I should've been stopped. Like my mom has no pictures, she hid that she was court-house married when pregnant for 15 years, in 20 years, it's gonna be hella hard to hide s**t from your kids.
It might be easy.
You still think they would?

Would you dig up your mother's old posts?

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Professor Alcoholic
The Ubiquitous
Professor Alcoholic
The Ubiquitous

It might be easy.

Absolutely, I think nosey runs in the family.

Dapper Reveler

The Ubiquitous
Professor Alcoholic
The Ubiquitous
Professor Alcoholic
The Ubiquitous

It might be easy.

Absolutely, I think nosey runs in the family.

Huh

Well I can only speak from experience and I only know that I don't even pay attention to my mother's recent posts, let well alone her post history.
Professor Alcoholic
Best series, too.
WarfxData for lyf

I hope it's the latter because I didn't need a second reason to ******** hate cuntarina

Literally ain't got a clue as to who either of those bitches is. Any resemblance to pre-existing characters or the like is strictly accidental, I assure you.

Dapper Reveler

The Wandering Nine
Professor Alcoholic
Best series, too.
WarfxData for lyf

Literally ain't got a clue as to who either of those bitches is. Any resemblance to pre-existing characters or the like is strictly accidental, I assure you.

Katarina:

That b***h/Ashelin:

Pretty ********' close for an accident, I tell you hwat.
Professor Alcoholic
Katarina:

That b***h/Ashelin:

Holy s**t, no kidding. My avatar isn't even a chick, though. Nice.
Also

Professor Alcoholic
I tell you hwat.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I think I might actually come back to watch if that happened. I assume there'd be lulz to be had.

Original Regular

If I ever find out I'm not sterile and somehow have a child, they survive to be old enough to work a computer and the internet and are proficient enough to come to the LD . . . I will cut their little homo fingers off.

Dapper Reveler

The Wandering Nine
Professor Alcoholic
Katarina:

That b***h/Ashelin:

Holy s**t, no kidding. My avatar isn't even a chick, though. Nice.
Also

Professor Alcoholic
I tell you hwat.

Yea you know whassup

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces