Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

Quite a few of us here are parents, it seems. Aight, no problem there (not including those two queers pretending that acting aggressively puritan is going to be funny to anyone but themselves)

Obviously that would mean that the status of parent, and the life of parenting isn't all that prohibitive to being an LD regular. The question of these kids being at some point exposed to LD had arisen, I'm sure. But it does bring up a curious point.

What happens if they do?
What's going to happen here, if this little community of angst, drama, and back-and-forth bitching becomes repopulated by the spawn of those here today?
How do you think they're going to handle the fact that their parents, right up past the point of their birth, were here in this place, whining at eachother like a pack of PMSing seagulls.

personally, I find the scenario absolutely hilarious. The plight of the pathetic and bitchy, perpetuated by the next wave of sperglords and drama queens.

Dapper Reveler

opsnopullout
whats a puritan
Don't you worry about it sport. You'll grow out of it in time.

Invisible Humorist

Dapper Reveler

opsnopullout
Professor Alcoholic
opsnopullout
whats a puritan
rolleyes i love all the elitism in this forum
Me too, it's really refreshing isn't it?

Dapper Reveler

GhostlyMark
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'fraid that's gone miles over my head, that one.

Dapper Reveler

opsnopullout
Professor Alcoholic
opsnopullout
Professor Alcoholic
opsnopullout
whats a puritan
no
Then you're in the wrong hole chumley.
No point complaining about all the faggots around when you walked into the gaybar.

Dapper Reveler

opsnopullout
Professor Alcoholic
opsnopullout
Professor Alcoholic
opsnopullout
no
Then you're in the wrong hole chumley.
No point complaining about all the faggots around when you walked into the gaybar.
at this point you are insulting yourself mr "im superior to you because i dont like your threads"

I don't know what kind of inferiority complex you've got going on, but I haven't called myself superior to you. Not directly at any rate. I may have subtly implied it a few times, but I assure you, I'm quite low on the human superiority scale myself. A few notches above genuine human garbage, maybe. If I'm feeling particularly self-important.

Invisible Humorist

Professor Alcoholic
GhostlyMark

Well it seemed fitting for the little few minutes between the time I posted this and now

Dapper Reveler

GhostlyMark
Professor Alcoholic
GhostlyMark

Well it seemed fitting for the little few minutes between the time I posted this and now
Wish I was privy to why that is.

Aged Explorer

True, it IS hilarious.
For me though, I'd let them explore Gaia as it is, with all the drama, immaturity, the angst, and the trolling.
Then I'd tell them, "You know what son? That used to be me back then."
I'm pretty sure they're going to ask me to buy them monthly collectibles, but i'll tell them to get gold the old fashioned way, by interacting with other Gaians and doing art commissions if they're good enough, and if they aren't. I'd tell them to enjoy the simplicity and do some interesting roleplaying in Barton.

Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces