Welcome to Gaia! ::

There once was a mouse named Pikachu
He was brown and yellow, real bright!
User Image
Oh my god YES! Yes! ******** this yes!
I was like. . . are you shitting me people!
Debbie was black! Who is this Rebbeca girl and why is she here D:<
I love CDF and read all the books, so when they said Debbie, Sam and RV wasn't in it, I cried.
The movie was so bad D': I tried watching it, got to the part where Steve asked Larten to change him and I gave up, I couldn't watch it anymore, it was worst than Twilight and I abhor Twilight >_>;;
And not only that, you replaced her with a Monkey girl. A ******** monkey girl!
I love monkey's though XD

I know Lakeview Terrace has an interracil couple that Samuel L Jackson's Character does not approve of XD That was a good movie. Oh and Save Teh Last Dance, though they weren't really dating, they were like friends. . .
I want to write a book, with a huge interracial cast, in fact I have a few ideas for one, I'd just have to write them down XD.

One day he happened to come across a Thunderstone.
And no longer was there a Pikachu, but a Raichu in sight.

Yashi's horrible attempt at a Pokémon limerick
Ame Sol
Metheshrew
Ame Sol
ShadowYashi
User Image
I am so Pro Interracial Relationships!
Now a days, we're getting a bit better with interracial relationships in society, but in media and television, its a totally different story.
I get sooo irritated sometimes when I watch movies and see either and all white or black or whatever race oriented cast, or the love interest is of the same race.
I mean I don't mind it, but seriously what the hell is wrong with Hollywood and interracial relations?

Like, I'd really, really love to see these types of relations displayed in television, it would be like a giant step for man kind, for them to get past their biased opinions and such. The same thing goes for books, god sometimes I hate reading Urban romance novels and regular novels, there's hardly many interracial relationships located in there either and it saddens me.

I must agree with this. Interracial couple books are rare. I only have two books with interracial couples. I have one that has a Mexican boy and a white girl in love, and the other is a black girl and a white guy in love. They are both pretty decent books too. There has been a couple of movies out recently with interracial couple.

Can you please share the names of those books? I just might look for them. ^^

Gena Showalter sometimes suggests that a couple is interracial...but I can never be quite sure when I read them. I just like to imagine the characters that way.

Oh yes. The first book, which is a personal favorite of mine is Naughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman. The two protagonists (which fall in love) is a black girl and a white guy. The other book is called Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. The two protagonists is a white girl and a mexican guy. They are both pretty good books!

I'm going to have to write those down. ^^
ShadowYashi
User Image
Oh my god YES! Yes! ******** this yes!
I was like. . . are you shitting me people!
Debbie was black! Who is this Rebbeca girl and why is she here D:<
I love CDF and read all the books, so when they said Debbie, Sam and RV wasn't in it, I cried.
The movie was so bad D': I tried watching it, got to the part where Steve asked Larten to change him and I gave up, I couldn't watch it anymore, it was worst than Twilight and I abhor Twilight >_>;;
And not only that, you replaced her with a Monkey girl. A ******** monkey girl!
I love monkey's though XD

I know Lakeview Terrace has an interracil couple that Samuel L Jackson's Character does not approve of XD That was a good movie. Oh and Save Teh Last Dance, though they weren't really dating, they were like friends. . .
I want to write a book, with a huge interracial cast, in fact I have a few ideas for one, I'd just have to write them down XD.

If the movie had stood on its own as just a vampire movie, it might have been a better movie. I think I'm going to reread those books just to get the image out of my head. John C. O'Reilly was funny, though...I have to admit that...

I'm trying to write one right now. It's so hard to get started lol.
User Image
I think they were trying to hard to make in kid friendly and funny, when in reality its not D:
Evra was one of my favorites. . . why the heck did they give him a garden snake for a pet D:<
In the book, I always pictured that thing to be like the size of Basilisk from Harry Potter 2. . . or the first one, which ever it was with that big snake.
I mean in the beginning it is, but as the books move on and Darren ages, mentally anyway, it begins to turn dark and the movie didn't capture that at all for me, not to mention Mr Tiny was this large balding man. . . they have disgraced the image of Desmond Tiny, he's supposed to be a midget in a suit and rain boots with a heart shaped pocket watch and an evil sneer that can strike fear into peoples hearts! Not look like the illegitimate love child of the King Pin (Daredevil) and Dr. Evil (Austin Powers)

I know, starting them is so hard >.<

ShadowYashi
User Image
I think they were trying to hard to make in kid friendly and funny, when in reality its not D:
Evra was one of my favorites. . . why the heck did they give him a garden snake for a pet D:<
In the book, I always pictured that thing to be like the size of Basilisk from Harry Potter 2. . . or the first one, which ever it was with that big snake.
I mean in the beginning it is, but as the books move on and Darren ages, mentally anyway, it begins to turn dark and the movie didn't capture that at all for me, not to mention Mr Tiny was this large balding man. . . they have disgraced the image of Desmond Tiny, he's supposed to be a midget in a suit and rain boots with a heart shaped pocket watch and an evil sneer that can strike fear into peoples hearts! Not look like the illegitimate love child of the King Pin (Daredevil) and Dr. Evil (Austin Powers)

I know, starting them is so hard >.<

What they did with Evra really made me angry. I always had a crush on him when I read the books...well him and Kurda. Too bad the movie did so horribly that we won't be able to see Kurda shine on the big screen. -_- ...and Mr. Tiny looked more like a ***** than anything else. Darren was cute, though...so I can see the actor who played him doing well in other movies once he is a little older.

3,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I am dating a white girl currently, and I just love her. Many people look down upon it (even my mother) because what lesbian couples date interracially. It's rare for lesbian couples to date interracially too.I try to act normal and not let what people say get me down, but whats the use?
SuccubusRell
I am dating a white girl currently, and I just love her. Many people look down upon it (even my mother) because what lesbian couples date interracially. It's rare for lesbian couples to date interracially too.I try to act normal and not let what people say get me down, but whats the use?

I would just keep acting normal, because there is nothing abnormal about your relationship. 3nodding I always feel that homosexual interracial couples deserve a hats off, because not only are they comfortable with their sexuality but they are also not afraid to date someone outside of their race.
My husband is Native American, I'm Asian. As friends told me, it's a very uncommon match-up. His family loves me. My family was a little iffy at first, but he's a very nice guy so they've come to accept him as well.
User Image
One of my friends, is lesbian and she's white, dating a black girl.
They are just the cutest >w<
Their parents are okay with it though.

Yes, Evra was like my favorite, I had a huge crush on him too.
I was so disappointed in his movie counterpart. . . music? Really. . .
The only actor I think they did well with, was Steve, I always pictured him to look something like that XD Darren. . . not so much and Harkat, Little people come up to like Darren's waist... at least, that's what I always pictured with Harkat, he would either be at Darren's waist or up to his torso or something they were so tiny D: like hobbits, it was horrible.

I also didn't like the Cirque's cast change. . . one of the members, I thnik Rhamus was made female instead of male.

` B I R D Y
My husband is Native American, I'm Asian. As friends told me, it's a very uncommon match-up. His family loves me. My family was a little iffy at first, but he's a very nice guy so they've come to accept him as well.

I think a lot of families who are iffy about it just need time to get used to it. ^^ My grandmother once did not approve of interracial relationships, but my mother married my fater and they adopted my brother and me. She soon got over her disapproval. heart

3,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Metheshrew
SuccubusRell

I would just keep acting normal, because there is nothing abnormal about your relationship. 3nodding I always feel that homosexual interracial couples deserve a hats off, because not only are they comfortable with their sexuality but they are also not afraid to date someone outside of their race.
sweatdrop
I suppose you're right. Thanks for the advice. >w<
` B I R D Y
User Image
Daww, that's so cute.
Asian's are sexy XD
I think its the hair, god you guys have some really nice hair. . .
white guys too, gelled and spiky are like two of my favorite hairstyles

Metheshrew
` B I R D Y

I think a lot of families who are iffy about it just need time to get used to it. ^^ My grandmother once did not approve of interracial relationships, but my mother married my fater and they adopted my brother and me. She soon got over her disapproval. heart

They were also iffy about it because my husband is 22 years older sweatdrop
But like I said, they got used to it now.
ShadowYashi
User Image
One of my friends, is lesbian and she's white, dating a black girl.
They are just the cutest >w<
Their parents are okay with it though.

Yes, Evra was like my favorite, I had a huge crush on him too.
I was so disappointed in his movie counterpart. . . music? Really. . .
The only actor I think they did well with, was Steve, I always pictured him to look something like that XD Darren. . . not so much and Harkat, Little people come up to like Darren's waist... at least, that's what I always pictured with Harkat, he would either be at Darren's waist or up to his torso or something they were so tiny D: like hobbits, it was horrible.

I also didn't like the Cirque's cast change. . . one of the members, I thnik Rhamus was made female instead of male.

I saw that (the cast change) and just thought, "What....?"

I have also noticed something else...
I love a series called The Mortal Instruments. A movie company has the rights to make it into a movie now. On the authors website she shows who some of the fans think should play the characters. There is one character named Maia who is biracial (like me!). She is also a werewolf who has a crush on a white guy who also kind of has a crush on her too. The author, Cassandra Clare, said that a lot of people have ideas as to who should play her...but a lot of them are not biracial. I wonder why people seem to forget (or possibly ignore) the fact that Maia is biracial...*shrugs* I really hope they cast a biracial girl to play her, and not do like they did with Cirque du Freak.
User Image
Gah, I'm also Pro Homosexuality.
It really pisses me off when people hate gays, because their either over religious, think its a defect or something else. And when I hear others discuss about it so negatively, like these boys at my school were once discussing that a gay male can't play football, because they wouldn't want him to stare at their a** or come onto them in the shower or something..

I was just thinking to myself, you ignorant douchebags, that's so rude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces