Welcome to Gaia! ::

scareyhappy
User Image
:.) me and my boyfran and my frans. someone said me being a black girl and my boyfriend being mixed counts. lol.

You're all a good looking bunch. ^^

Popular Codger

Never met a white boy who loved me...
36G

In my personal experience, a lot white boys tend to be shyer than boys of other ethnicities. So, you never know. ^^

Popular Codger

Metheshrew
36G

In my personal experience, a lot white boys tend to be shyer than boys of other ethnicities. So, you never know. ^^

I've never even met a nice one..
36G
Metheshrew
36G

How old are you?

Popular Codger

Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G

How old are you?

36G
Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G

How old are you?

That may be your problem. A lot of guys, regardless or ethnicity, tend to be assholes at your age...but not all. ^^

Popular Codger

Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G

How old are you?

That may be your problem. A lot of guys, regardless or ethnicity, tend to be assholes at your age...but not all. ^^

Well I usually go for black boys just because I seem drawn to men darker then me. (Im Cuban/Native American)
36G
Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G

How old are you?

Well I usually go for black boys just because I seem drawn to men darker then me. (Im Cuban/Native American)

That's cool. I'm usually attracted to guy of all ethnicities, but for whatever reason I don't find myself attracted to black men all that often. I guess it's just personal preference.

Popular Codger

Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G
Metheshrew
36G

How old are you?

That's cool. I'm usually attracted to guy of all ethnicities, but for whatever reason I don't find myself attracted to black men all that often. I guess it's just personal preference.

I guess Im just used to them? Lol

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I've dated hispanic girls, white girls, and now a black girl. I need an east asian and a middle eastern girl to finish off my relationship rainbow. rofl
scareyhappy
Metheshrew
scareyhappy
User Image
:.) me and my boyfran and my frans. someone said me being a black girl and my boyfriend being mixed counts. lol.

You're all a good looking bunch. ^^
thank you hun :.)

You're very welcome. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out