Welcome to Gaia! ::

You can want one all you want, but your looking for only good looking ones, Even if you find one what do you think the odds are that she will not be interested in you, or will have someone else. Might wana find someone who will like you back, rather then someone you just wana get with.
Not a pervert!

The brain of your lover is very very important. You know what? So is their appearance.
It's not one or the other, it's both!

I think Asian women are incredibly beautiful. I was lucky enough to date one for a while (half Chinese, half Danish). But if you want to date Japanese chicks, don't tell them "I want to date a Japanese chick." I mean, they want to be loved for who they are just like everybody else. The fact that you love them for their brain and looks is fine, but...if you say it that way, it'll make them think their race is the only thing you care about, and I hope that's not true.

Personally, I have a huge thing for Jewish women with big noses. Am I a pervert? xd
DawnOfMorning
Or atleast be friends with a really hot one. I know this makes me sound like a pervert but I just really want too.

hows it matter if she's japanese?

quote="DawnOfMorning"]Oh well, anyone have any feedback on how to impress them? sweatdrop
when you say "them" are you saying that japanese girls are impressed by diffrent things then a white chick would be??

(heh sorry i usally dont pick at things like this i just felt like it right now lol)
    And I want to date Thomas Dekker.
    Not going to happen dear.

I've Gotta Have Faith

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out