Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Friend

I love my name. It's Bea when I'm young, and Beatrice when I'm old. I really like the name June. I think it'll go well with old and young people.

Enduring Codger

I promised myself I'd name my brat something stupid out of spite for ever being born.
Good thing I don't plan to be a parent.
*phew*

I'm really liking Russian-ish names though.

Wealthy Noob

This kid in my math class is named Frederick Anthony Gonzalo.

I bet you can figure out what his initials spell.
That little indian person named facebook.. LOL

HEY FACEBOOK WHATS UP?
I survived my childhood with KKK as my initials, any kid of mine could survive with a silly name.

Desirable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
No one can pronounce my cousin's last name. It's spelled Michel and pronounced "Michelle", since it's french.

Pronunciation/spelling attempts made? :
*MiCHel *'ch' sound*
Michell
Michelle
*Mik-L
*Mike-L

The most bizarre was Mitchell. That was just rude.

4,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Onigetoe
angelica135
Onigetoe
Actually where I live, the plainer your name the more you got picked on. The more interesting your name was the more people leave you alone.

really? then where Do you live?

Southern Alberta Canada. We have so many different names that the plain ones like Ashley, Carol, Matthew, Andrew, ect get picked on.

Lol! Where I live if you have a weird first or last name you will get picked on, especially from the people you dont know. My last name is Chin, and pp, used to make fun of me for that, but now i just ignore them and say, "get a life"

Dapper Gekko

There actually aren't too many names that I think are really bad. I have to admit that I don't like names like Bob, Alfred, Abigail, Mabel, etc.
Some people give their kids the dumbest names XP

Dapper Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
Who are you to say what is a good/bad name? It's not really something objective. I'm sure a majority of kids who have names you think are "bad" don't get picked on or have any sort of horrible lives. If your parents named you "Star" or "Apple" or even "Laquisha", if you're a wonderful and nice person, you'll be left alone. I know a decent number of people with "odd" names, and no one mocks them. They're cool and neat, and everyone respects them.

Beloved Sex Symbol

angelica135
Onigetoe
angelica135
Onigetoe
Actually where I live, the plainer your name the more you got picked on. The more interesting your name was the more people leave you alone.

Southern Alberta Canada. We have so many different names that the plain ones like Ashley, Carol, Matthew, Andrew, ect get picked on.

Lol! Where I live if you have a weird first or last name you will get picked on, especially from the people you dont know. My last name is Chin, and pp, used to make fun of me for that, but now i just ignore them and say, "get a life"

My reaction is normally stare or "seriously?"

Liberal Receiver

I don't like Carla.
I just don't know why <_<'

I planned on giving my kids names that were in the safe-zone of not-often heard.
Like Kalen biggrin

4,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Onigetoe
angelica135
Onigetoe
angelica135
Onigetoe

Hehe lol usually i would just ignore them and pretend nothing happened cuz usually they would just stop if i do that
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's daughter, Sunday Rose.

I'm sorry, but that kid is going to be Sunday Roast for the rest of her life.

Beloved Sex Symbol

angelica135
Onigetoe
angelica135
Onigetoe
angelica135
Onigetoe

Hehe lol usually i would just ignore them and pretend nothing happened cuz usually they would just stop if i do that

Mine never did. I was bullied badly (not just verbally either) but the verbal bullies backed off when I gave them the female look of death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff