Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you cut?

yes, and I hate the fact I have lost so much sensation in my p***s. 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 4 ]
yes, but I've never thought about it until now. 0.056451612903226 5.6% [ 7 ]
No, but I wish I were. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 2 ]
No and I am glad I wasn't 0.12096774193548 12.1% [ 15 ]
I am a girl. 0.7741935483871 77.4% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Sugary Cat

Mistress Lithia
MiameMiame
Conservatism
MiameMiame
I don't see the big deal about circumcision. It's just a p***s.
I was cut and im pretty happy about it
That's nice smile . If I'd be a man I think I'd want to be circumcised aswell. It looks better.

Dried and scarred looks better? Gross.
Yup. Whatever floats your boat.

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619

Lol. Girl do me favor and don't go to gynecologist. Cause you might sue the gyno cause she/he looked down there to see if you got any problem there. Same think can happen to little girls who might get yeast infection and doctor has no choice but to look there. So what if your point?
My view with you is sorta same (babies not getting cut their) but you are treating circumcision as something very wrong. I have heard about some women who will not have sex or date with a circumcised man.

I go yearly to my gyno for a full workup. I consented to a gyno touching me no need to sue.Treating yeast infections is a medically necessary procedure no need to sue.

Circumcision is medically necessary when you have reoccurring bouts of phimosis that do not respond to steroidal cream. Circumcision is a last resort method. Its not medically sound and does not follow "do no harm" to willy nilly circ children. You remove lymph tissue, erotic nerve endings, and protection for the mocousal membrane that is the glans of a p***s. It should be weighed considerably if you need to have a medically necessary circumcision.

My husband and boyfriend are cut. My paramore is intact. I love d**k, cut and intact. I assure you I am not "one of those women". I am curious why you brought this up.

Because at first you seem to be one those women. Sorry to assume anyways.
Now about the gyno part. What about by any chance a baby girl gets some problem down there. So if a doctor needs to go looks there, are you going to call that a rape?
Oh and none of those problem you listed isn't happening to me. So your point? Stop looking at circumcision as a bad stuff. What a man decides to do to his p***s is his own damn business. Calling them pussies or stupid is no way to go.

Devoted Pirate

Itachi_Kun619

Because at first you seem to be one those women. Sorry to assume anyways.
Now about the gyno part. What about by any chance a baby girl gets some problem down there. So if a doctor needs to go looks there, are you going to call that a rape?
Oh and none of those problem you listed isn't happening to me. So your point? Stop looking at circumcision as a bad stuff. What a man decides to do to his p***s is his own damn business. Calling them pussies or stupid is no way to go.
I seem like many things to you. A guy, a prude, a sue happy woman?

I addressed that bro. Any doctor who is preforming a medically necessary procedure on a minor's genitalia is not commiting sexual assault. Its not rape, its not assault, its a medical procedure done by a doctor.

When a doctor is committing rape is when they say, knick a child's purpose for the point of female circumcision. That s**t will land you prison because it is sexual assault of a minor Its on the books. I am arguing the law needs to be congruent for little boys as well.

I agree, what a man decides to do with his own p***s is his damn business. What a man says, and makes excuses for people to abuse babies, get called pussies.

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
MiameMiame
Mistress Lithia
MiameMiame
Conservatism
MiameMiame
That's nice smile . If I'd be a man I think I'd want to be circumcised aswell. It looks better.

How do you know if it's dry? do you by any chance own one?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619
Marvelous Mr Fish

Right, but as an infant, I'd be a 'p***y' or a 'chicken s**t' if I didn't consent to a painful procedure, right? Isn't that what you said? So why wouldn't I consent, if given the ability?

And I've got somebody, thank you very much. And she enjoys the unsheathed sword.

Dude she won't listen to a s**t. Similar to those Pro Life peoples.
*laughs* I have been giving your source, after, source, medical sources, that I have looked extra hard to find minimally biased sources on.

You give me anecdote.

Give me more journal articles on the medical necessity of INFANT circ, and we can talk. Unless you want to continue to ad hom me to death. If you want to ad hom, please include how my breath stinks and how my cooking this evening was underseasoned.

*facepalm*
You agg!
How many times do I have to tell you again and again,
I DO NOT SUPPORT INFANT CIRCUMCISION.
WHAT THE HELL HAVE you been all this time we were talking?
My problem was you were being ******** biased to people who were circumcised, also you call men who got circumcised during infancy a ******** p***y. You also refuse to understand that many men who got circumcised during infancy doesn't even give s**t about some flap of skin unlike you a women who has no idea about how a d**k even feels. Grow the ******** up. The world doesn't revolve around your own opinion.
I asked you that same question about 4 pages ago.

I have been defending my stance on abuse apologists being pussies and how a foreskin is not "just a flap of skin" and part of a healthy, functional, p***s. Cutting it off isn't "just" anything. It has real world medical impacts. Men without a foreskin have dried out glans. They have lost lymph tissue, they have lost erotic nerve cells. A foreskin isn't an extraneous flap of skin. It has function, purpose, and should not be removed without thought and consideration of the health effects that follow.

Many men don't give a s**t, because they are ignorant about their own bodies because they live in a country that shames them, and their sexuality into a hole in the ground. Furthermore, its obvious there is lack of understanding around the idea of consent, and bodily integrity because I had to explain it. If you cannot use abstract thinking to understand rape and assault are bad because of the violation of bodily integrity, I don't how to explain my stance to you any more than that bro.

not only that, he ******** had the nerve to taunt me about being raped. I'm livid at this point.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
I just want to say this ...Is their any man out there crying over the loss of their fore skin ?

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
I just want to say this ...Is their any man out there crying over the loss of their fore skin ?
Lots google "foreskin restoration" Its a whole damn niche market.

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619

You know what I find very funny about you, you talked like as if you personally felt a p***s of a circumcised man. Are you by any chance a circumcised dude disguised as a female?
You can ask my husband, boyfriend, or paramore, I have a lovely v****a. emotion_awesome

Curious why you continue to insult me by accusing me of being a man.

Then why are talking like you have a circumcised p***s? how do you know if we constantly sore there? or how do you if we are dry there or not? and why are even obsessed with a foreskin anyways? See you don't know, that's why you can speak of us like that. Stop being obsessed over and stop name calling dudes who is circumcised. There really isn't a difference. JUst don't do it to babies. And respect peoples opinion. There are people who thinks getting it during infancy is better. Do talk to them civilly.
Because I have this thing called empathy. It allows me to imagine myself in other people's experiences and emotions.

Also, I talk to people with penises and get their opinion on such matters. I also read medical documents explaining what constitutes healthy penial tissue and function. I have never touched a brain, but I have a functional understanding of it. I am certainly no brain surgeon tho.

Bro, I agree with you there is minimal difference on intact vs cut penises. My v****a concurs this argument. I also agree with not doing it to babies. We are in agreement here.

but men who wince at the idea of going through a circ, when they already have had one and then use it as an apologist response to defend the continued abuse of minors - makes them pussies in my eyes. You can either agree its painful and was traumatic to the infant, or agree it wasn't that bad, would do it now, and wasn't traumatic to the infant. I am all for getting your cake and eating it too, but this time, it isn't the case.

I am not going to respect an opinion that hurts babies, sorry mate, not happening.

Why am I obsessed with foreskin, good question. I am getting my Masters in human sexuality and am planning to be sex ed. teacher. Dicks and cooters are my livelihood.

But it wasn't painful or traumatic for me? So are you mad that I have no feelings what so ever with it? Men who winch? uh how do you even if I'm winching? to me it was nothing but a wound. They numbed be, then the deed was done. I went hope, rested, then it healed. It wasn't traumatic as you are saying. Of course I think it will be scary for the kid because duh, it's just baby and I doubt that that foreskin will be mature enough to even cut. I don't even know what there is to cut on a baby, and the poor kid even know what on earth is going on. So we both agree here.
My problem with you is you kept on berating dudes who got circumcised. It is as if you expect everyone who got circumcised should feel traumatized and when half of them feel it really doesn't bother them, you get angry. Remember, they are the one who is owning their d**k. If they feel fine without flap of skin, then leave them alone.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx

well most of the time they n** the foreskin because it can lead to infection if its not cleaned properly. Other things its tradition in the jewish community to n** the foreskin off. It's also cleanly and surgically done ...so I would not call it mutilation. Should a man have to wait till he's of a certain age to consent? to foreskin or not to foreskin

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
I mean we are not actually cutting the whole end of the p***s off just the outer skin flap.

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619
Blackrose_Knight
Itachi_Kun619

Dude there is a reason they said not to douche v****a. And when I said v****a, I say the inside part. Never said not to clean the out side part.

v****a - inside part
Vulva aka Labia majora, labia minora, clitoral hood, and c**t - outside part.

Now you know! And knowing is half the battle!

You shouldn't douche the vaginal canal (v****a) because it upsets the natural balance of bacteria and yeast. You SHOULD clean the outside bits because we too, suffer from smegma, and swamp a**/crotch.

There you go that's what I wanted to say. That is where we man differs. You don't need to clean vaginal canal but us guys they have clean there foreskin daily. You like have to spread it open.. and lets live it like that. Our p***s is the c**t, and your that junk is combines the other parts. Our tip of the opening is similar to uterine mouth.
Labia minor, and labia majora, have far more flappy bits than any foreskin. Thus why the "its easier to clean" is such a hilarity. Its harder for me, as a woman, to clean my cooter, than any foreskin on any man, and you wanna cut off parts of yourself to make it easier. As my dad would say "that is a special kind of a stupid."

Well if you judge a person with his circumcised d**k and yah I have to say " you are special kind of stupid". Getting raged over something you don't even own is very hilarious. I don't own a v****a so I can't talk about it like I own it, so the same goes to you girl. You don't own one, so you don't know.
Honey, the only ragefaced person here is you. You are just practice for the tough crowd. Your projection is interesting though.

No the only rage face person is you. You rage when a person doesn't share your opinion. And yah, you are sorta making my patience very thin. Btw, why do we have so many post? it's hard keep up?

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chieftain Twilight
Itachi_Kun619
Chieftain Twilight
Itachi_Kun619
Chieftain Twilight
Itachi_Kun619

Oh wow, so now that you find that some men actually really doesn't go along with your belief, you call them pussies. Lady, grow the ******** up. This world is made of two sides. No one has same belief as you do. When you create a fact, you have to see the other side of it too. rolleyes
I think there is more important issues in this world then babies getting circumcised. Look at important issues such as, that stupid rape insurance, or that new formed neo nazi group, or those retarded liberals trying to take away your abortion rights, or even some girl getting circumcise too which I think is much more terrible.

why can't all terrible things be condemned? why do we have to leave some out? that's the weakest ******** argument. but I keep hearing it over and over. "there are so many worse problems that need to be fixed first". we can fix ALL of it. we don't have to pick and choose.

Dude ******** of. You are only picking up half of my conversation and it is very tiring to explain it again again. From other post,it seems that you were trolling with me by saying I make no sense, so I'm not going to explain anything to you. This conversation is between only me and her.

I'm not trolling, I'm being honest. you are not making sense. I keep apparently misunderstanding you, and it's because you are using a combination of poor grammar and/or logical fallacies. and that is irritating to me.

and again, I'm part of this conversation too, like it or not.

and also, not explaining your position to me certainly doesn't do anything to help you.

and finally, nothing about your post here addresses my question of how come we can't condemn all bad things. why do we need to leave some things out?

How strange. If I don't make any sense, then why are you keep talking to me dude? is this trolling or what?

that's a word trap. no matter what I say, you can twist it around. we've strayed so far off course at this point, that validity doesn't even matter. you must either be a master of nonsense, or a skilled derailer of discussions. either way, fine. I won't bother replying to you anymore. you clearly don't care about having a civilized discussion.

Conversation? hold, I don't remember starting any conversation with you. The only person who I was talking with was Dolly. I remember it was you who cut of in the middle and keep bringing up half of the conversion and making assumption. If you are going to cut in, at least read the entire conversation from the start then give your two cent.

Sugary Cat

Itachi_Kun619
MiameMiame
Mistress Lithia
MiameMiame
Conservatism
MiameMiame

How do you know if it's dry? do you by any chance own one?
-sigh- No I dont know its dry. I own no p***s. I think that a circumcised p***s looks better. Since this is one of those p***s warriors/protestors who is most likely going to put me down for having an opinion, I figured that replying in a light hearted manner was the way to go.

Other people their penises are srs bizniss appearantly.

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx

well most of the time they n** the foreskin because it can lead to infection if its not cleaned properly. Other things its tradition in the jewish community to n** the foreskin off. It's also cleanly and surgically done ...so I would not call it mutilation. Should a man have to wait till he's of a certain age to consent? to foreskin or not to foreskin
Foreskin should NOT be retracted forcefully on an infant - its fused to the glans (think like your nail fused to your nailbed). The foreskin slowly unfuses from the glans around age 2.

Infection can be treated with topical ointments, and antibiotics. There is no point to remove a perfectly healthy foreskin for a "maybe" that hasn't happened yet. That would be like removing a big toe because you might get a reoccurring ingrown nail.

I don't the religion is an excuse to violate the rights of a minor. Did you doctors who preform, clean, and sterile female circumcisions get thrown in jail and their medical license revoked? Even if they just used a scalpel to knick her? Jail time, fines, no medical license.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff