Welcome to Gaia! ::

XXXX
Questing Superior Form! <3
Help meh? D:

Well, if it embarrasses you, then yes, you should start.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
Honestly the more you shave the faster the hair grows back.
Soffish
Rad Rippy

Soffish: Ew, why do you shave your legs if you're a guy?

Because my legs feel much better being smooth.
You have no idea how much of a comfort difference there is between having a jungle growing on your legs and having nice smooth legs.

Besides, all the girls I usually like love that kind of thing. They don't like having hair scrape against their legs.

Looks and comfort. They tell me it's sexy.

3nodding I hate body hair, on me, or on a guy. Smooth skin against smooth skin just feels great.

Tipsy Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
You might as well. It takes like a minute to do and you won't have to worry about it after.
Soffish
Rad Rippy

You have no idea how much of a comfort difference there is between having a jungle growing on your legs and having nice smooth legs.

Besides, all the girls I usually like love that kind of thing. They don't like having hair scrape against their legs.

Scoffish, can I marry you? 0_0 <3
I love it so much when guys shave it's so wow, I can't describe it in words cool
Feel free to ignore this if you like or or sic some dogs on me XD
~Nefehrys~
Soffish
Rad Rippy

I love it so much when guys shave it's so wow, I can't describe it in words cool
Feel free to ignore this if you like or sic some dogs on me XD

It's actually just SOFFISH.
No c.

But alas, I'm sorry, I already have a girl that I love very much... though I have yet to tell her so....
I'm lazy so I don't shave often. I hate doing it and I hate that I have to. The hair on my legs is pretty light so, unless I'm wearing something fancy I tend not to bother. No one's getting that close right now anyway, and I honestly wouldn't date someone who let that bother them to a point that we had issues. If it bothers you shave, but my guess is that if your hair is that light no one knows that you don't at this point.

If you do decide to shave, I recomend investing in an electric razor. One, they're faster and work better, two you can shave when not in the shower or around water (a major plus if you ask me).
Soffish
~Nefehrys~
Soffish
Rad Rippy

Feel free to ignore this if you like or sic some dogs on me XD

It's actually just SOFFISH.
No c.

But alas, I'm sorry, I already have a girl that I love very much... though I have yet to tell her so....

Sorry, I type stuff too fast when I get waaay too happy.
And good luck! surprised
I've shaved my legs every other to every day since 5th grade.

Overnight, some hair already grows back. I hate sitting down in PE shorts, because I see my leg hair close up. @_@ It's really dark, too, as dark as my head hair, which is dark brown, by the way. And they feel all rough and hairy, too, ewww.

Wouldn't mind blond body hair at all. Please! Body hair is the thing I'm most self conscious of.
I started shaving in 7th grade. I wax it off now because it stays away for a long time and when it does come back, it comes back lighter and finer. I've got blonde hair too.

Shy Kitten

I find waxing if a lot better and you're smoother for a longer time. 3nodding
I shave.
And i think you should.
It seems more hygenic to me.
I shave my legs since I was 11 D:
but my hair is dark brown so yeah,
Ive started using veet though, its pretty ballin`
& I like boys with thick hairy legs cause I can pluck them out with my finger and it annoys them xD
then again guys with shaved legs are nice too redface
Blondes are lucky; it doesn't really matter because it doesn't really show up.

My girlfriend just shaves because of the smooth feel and I agree with her. However, it's not until she brushes up against me that I can tell she hasn't shaved.

I can feel AND you can see it. All too well. Damn dark hair. Even if I love my hair, I hate shaving. It's so damn annoying to keep up with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff