Ranallo Jenner
Double D Melonz
Ranallo Jenner
Double D Melonz
Ranallo Jenner
Mysterious Drifter
French Foreign Legion

It's your only hope.

French Foreign Legion is just as tough as getting into the US military, with the addition of having to travel France on your own dime.

And having to learn french (With the ''brother'' program), I do think getting into the FFL is harder than the US military.

It is good to have a knowledge of French. But they pretty much drill it into you during training. When a drill instructor is yelling commands at you in French and punishes you for not understanding him, I think anyone would pick the language up.

I thought about joining the French Foreign Legion at one point and read up on the entry process. What's both cool and silly about it is that you can request a new name and identity if you get in.

Joining the French Foreign Legion is pretty much a new begin, (Picked this up from weaponology)
New identity, A new family.
I also heard they even take people who have gone to jail or have done something bad.

The FFL used to take random people, but not really anymore. It depends upon what a person with a past criminal record did. If it's something severe, no, they wouldn't take the person. But minor incidents are overlooked, maybe even something like tax evasion or a bar fight.

The FFL will also send a recruit to some hellish places. The plus side is, if you're still alive after a year of service, you can put in a request for an administrative job, and retirement is as short as 15 years of service. Past military experience is preferable, though.

I don't get why people call the French ''Pussies'', I mean the French have a pretty good army.
idiot. when you wake up and realize youve sold yourself to four years of hell you wont be able to cry on this website

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff