Welcome to Gaia! ::

The army sucks.

Get respect and honor out of being a decent citizen. Joining the army will make only a certain, conservative/traditional crowd like you. Everyone else? Will be justified in hating you for joining such a foul institution.

If you MUST go into the military, I suggest Navy or Air Force.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Double D Melonz
It has always been my dream to join the army, Not because of video games as many of my friends and family think, But out of respect and honor.

I was just wondering if there were any people here that are or were in the army that could give me advice on what to improve before joining.

Don't do it dude...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dr Raymond Stantz
The army sucks.

Get respect and honor out of being a decent citizen. Joining the army will make only a certain, conservative/traditional crowd like you. Everyone else? Will be justified in hating you for joining such a foul institution.

All men in my family were soldiers, Commanders,Generals etc. My uncle is currently in the army, I just think it's something a man should experience, I need some discipline, And i guess its also because it has been a childhood dream of mine.

And how come navy or air force? (If i could pick out of those i would have picked Navy)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
It has always been my dream to join the army, Not because of video games as many of my friends and family think, But out of respect and honor.

I was just wondering if there were any people here that are or were in the army that could give me advice on what to improve before joining.

Don't do it dude...

How come?

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz

Don't do it dude...

How come?
I felt I was led on... But then again that both mine and my recruiters fault. Bit my advice is to find all all the information you want to know first, and the continue to learn so that you are fully aware what is available to you.

First are you going Active duty, reserves, or nation guard?

Second, what are your concerns?

Third, hope you don't have asthma.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz

Don't do it dude...

How come?
I felt I was led on... But then again that both mine and my recruiters fault. Bit my advice is to find all all the information you want to know first, and the continue to learn so that you are fully aware what is available to you.

We got an assignment from school to shadow someone in the job that you like, Today i was planning on asking if i could shadow a soldier.

1. Active duty

2. Concerns? (Sorry my English isn't that good )

3. Nope i do not have asthma

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz

Don't do it dude...

How come?

We got an assignment from school to shadow someone in the job that you like, Today i was planning on asking if i could shadow a soldier.

1. Active duty

Shadow a soldier? That's not something possible unless you you have a direct reletive on base. Alot of homeland security issues to just 'shadow' a soldier.

Concerns= Any worries about joining? Along with that, are you even a U.S. citizen?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz

Don't do it dude...

How come?

1. Active duty

Shadow a soldier? That's not something possible unless you you have a direct reletive on base. Alot of homeland security issues to just 'shadow' a soldier.

Concerns= Any worries about joining? Along with that, are you even a U.S. citizen?

Well the soldier is my uncle, Oh and: Not allot, But i wasn't planning on joining the US army.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz

How come?

1. Active duty

Well the soldier is my uncle, Oh and: Not allot, But i wasn't planning on joining the US army.

Well best of luck to you, I have a friend on here who just left the Navy i can direct her to you. If you have any Questions about the army, medics, or overseas, i can help you with that. Can't really help you with the Navy though, I can't even swim! xd

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz
Sgt_Wingman
Double D Melonz

How come?

1. Active duty

Well best of luck to you, I have a friend on here who just left the Navy i can direct her to you. If you have any Questions about the army, medics, or overseas, i can help you with that. Can't really help you with the Navy though, I can't even swim! xd

Hehe, Thank you very much ^^ And if i find any questions i'll ask you first, Once again thank you.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Respect and Honor? LOL

Dangerous Sex Symbol

klebold
Respect and Honor? LOL

Family thing.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Double D Melonz
klebold
Respect and Honor? LOL

Family thing.
It's one or the other. To bare respect and honor is as foolish as blindly following the orders of those who you will bend over to in the military. You got a 100% chance of going overseas by the way, a place you don't need to be.
Double D Melonz
Dr Raymond Stantz
The army sucks.

All men in my family were soldiers, Commanders,Generals etc. My uncle is currently in the army, I just think it's something a man should experience, I need some discipline, And i guess its also because it has been a childhood dream of mine.

And how come navy or air force? (If i could pick out of those i would have picked Navy)
So basically saying "Oh because everyone else did it I should do it." Get some discipline on your own, stop letting the drill sergeant be your mommy. And let's also be clear; many men are simply not allowed to enlist. So it's not necessary to being a man, for the record.

Familiar Poster

...Marksmanship?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas