Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm pretty sure you posted something similar for 21st December 2012 too… How lovely it is to hear from you again. smile

Also User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
World Queen Jahaja
Very Beautiful Samira
Arent you the same broad who was talking about how the plane didnt crash in the ocean?

I said it might not have crashed; and they still have't found any corpses

Because its in the ocean when the marine life has devoured and picked the bodies apart so their remains would be impossible to find.
VaniIla Coke
wtf. lmao at your avi. and I do not understand one word. what the hell are you talking about?
Yeah. lol
User Image
Posties The Artificer
VaniIla Coke
wtf. lmao at your avi. and I do not understand one word. what the hell are you talking about?
Yeah. lol
User Image

c** mane surgere adgredientur locustas regione, comedent eum canes et ducet ad linguam.
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
VaniIla Coke
Yeah. lol
User Image

c** mane surgere adgredientur locustas regione, comedent eum canes et ducet ad linguam.
User Image
rofl

Noob

Who's in for holocaust #2?

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
It's okay, everyone. I just gotta get the White Materia and punch out Meteor and we'll be fine. I can save the planet, no problem. I'm not even schizophrenic this time.
Posties The Artificer
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
VaniIla Coke
Yeah. lol
User Image

User Image
rofl

Go ahead and laugh; you show your own idiocy. You show you are a low-breed with no education or heritage.

Explorer

lmao every time I come back to this thread. idk, maybe that face for your avi is hilarious or something. the apparel doesn't help and it looks like you have an a** protruding from the lower left when you look real quick idk.
so many things.
edit: that hair!
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
VaniIla Coke
Yeah. lol
User Image

User Image
rofl

Go ahead and laugh; you show your own idiocy. You show you are a low-breed with no education or heritage.
Now spit on me, and bite me until I bleed.
VaniIla Coke
lmao every time I come back to this thread. idk, maybe that face for your avi is hilarious or something. the apparel doesn't help and it looks like you have an a** protruding from the lower left when you look real quick idk.
so many things.
edit: that hair!

Yes, whores always like to mock the sacred; it makes them reflect on their impurities
Posties The Artificer
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
VaniIla Coke
Yeah. lol
User Image

User Image
rofl

Leave my thread, you filthy creature
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
World Queen Jahaja
Posties The Artificer
World Queen Jahaja

User Image
rofl

Leave my thread, you filthy creature
Only if you kiss me. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas