Welcome to Gaia! ::

A new portent has appeared in the sky, my brother-sisters. NASA has told that, beginning April 15, there will be series of lunar eclipses which will turn the moon blood-red. This is a significant celestial event and it spells great doom, my sister-brothers. This event is known as a Tetrad, and each past Tetrad has been significant to the Jewish people; the Inquisition,, the birth of modern Israel and the Six-Day War coincided with Tetrads. However, I have been told that this Tetrad will be about more than Jews; it shall change the whole world. This year shall be a changing year for the world, nations shall fall, conflicts shall rise, wars shall begin and the world will begin to burn slowly. It is time, Gaians, time to put away doubt and throw yourself to my feet, trust in Jahaja and the powers which rule this world and the next and ye shall be saved.

Right now, you say, "prove to me this is true", but why ask me when it is out there? Look at Europe, the war in Crimea is not a stand-alone conflict, it is the beginning of the 3rd War, the war which shall destroy the world. I have seen it, and the world has seen it. The man who reigns over Russia is not what he seems; he is an agent of a wicked power; do not trust him. It soon comes, and all you need to be ready; no country is escaping this.

sincere,

Jahaja Brila Stelo, Reĝino de la Mondo kaj Infano de la dioj.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lunar eclipses always turn the moon red.
Wars aren't the worst things people have done. Nothing bad is going to happen.
Jacque De Molay

This war will destroy the Earth; weaken it so that evil can take hold
World Queen Jahaja
Jacque De Molay

It's okay, not the worst thing. Our lives will be fine.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Arent you the same broad who was talking about how the plane didnt crash in the ocean?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
World Queen Jahaja
Jacque De Molay

Take your doomsday bullshit to some cult and piss off. I am so sick to death hearing about how the world is going to end, and the signs of it. Tomorrow, someone's goldfish will die, and some idiot will claim that means the world will flood in three days or something else moronic.
Toxilicks
World Queen Jahaja
Jacque De Molay

Take your doomsday bullshit to some cult and piss off. I am so sick to death hearing about how the world is going to end, and the signs of it. Tomorrow, someone's goldfish will die, and some idiot will claim that means the world will flood in three days or something else moronic.

I do this because I love humanity and I want to protect it; your hatred will not deter me
Very Beautiful Samira
Arent you the same broad who was talking about how the plane didnt crash in the ocean?

I said it might not have crashed; and they still have't found any corpses
Jacque De Molay
World Queen Jahaja
Jacque De Molay

It's okay, not the worst thing. Our lives will be fine.

Ye of little faith, you will see it one day
back off of frost
Toxilicks
World Queen Jahaja
Jacque De Molay

you should be more accepting of other people's beliefs. how closed minded. their beliefs arnt bothering anyone so let them be. it is their faith and we need to respect it wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Is this supposed to be satire?

Explorer

wtf. lmao at your avi. and I do not understand one word. what the hell are you talking about?
VaniIla Coke
wtf. lmao at your avi. and I do not understand one word. what the hell are you talking about?

I modeled this avi after this sacred dress of the priesthood of the ancients, how dare you insult it? And if you can't understand either learn English or re-read it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff