Welcome to Gaia! ::

i lied about being christian so you would have sex with me.
I am glad that you cheated on me, because at least now I know that you are human.

7,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Don't worry. You and I both know we'll be together soon anyway. So don't worry. v//v

Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

I'm sorry you hate me.
I'm sorry I've lost all this weight & you still go for the girl that's thirty pounds heavier.
I'm sorry I have the mental capacity to understand you & all your complexities, & you still go for the girl that's the dumbest, shallowest piece of crap.

I'm sorry I liked you.

3,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I wish I knew how you felt about me. Like, actually felt about me. Then I wouldn't feel stuck all the time and would actually know what my next move is going to be. You're so unpredictable, it drives me up the wall. I'm not used to unpredictable guys.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
Honestly, you are the reason why I am single, even though I have feelings for you. Whenever we talk, I do not feel any connection. In fact, we rarely talk about anything except "What's up" or "What are you doing"? Where is the excitement? Where is the passion? There is not any. For me, I feel like we are two strangers who have a long history together. And soon you will be here with me and I am scared, which frustrates me. Here I am trying to find things we can do together while you visit and we are not even dating. How pathetic am I to fall in love? I should be enjoying the time single. But with you, I miss you each day and it drives me nuts because I am afraid you will use it against me. On the other hand, I am going to live my life little by little and now worry about all of this because in the end, nothing I say to you will change.

I love you but sometimes, I wish we had a connection.
And now I want to use this thread as, what would essentially be a diary. Thanks OP. redface

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DeCrazySheep
therese12345
I AM ALONE FOREVER

Don't lose faith! I've got one arm and a ******** up leg, am over weight and have the personality of a dead mule. I still found love. No, it didn't last forever but it exist and there is someone out there who will keep you company.
Just start looking for them, cause they've got the whole world to hide them.

The whole world... crying

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kiara Naiomi
therese12345
I AM ALONE FOREVER

There is somebody out there for everybody.You won't be alone forever. Have a little faith!

I hope... crying

Wheezing Girl

Why do you have to critique every thing I say or do, and make me feel like everything I do is wrong, and guilt me into things? I love you, I'm sorry I'm not perfect. Stop insulting me and embarrassing me around our friends, I'm not your "b***h", so don't treat me like I am. I don't understand how you can complain to me about everything I say or do one minute, then tell me you love me and rub my back the next. It hurts me, and stresses me out. I never know for sure what you're going to say every time I tell you "I love you."
The sex was TERRIBLE. Just MISERABLE. That's why I kept getting blackout drunk at parties, so I wouldn't have to sleep with you.
stop eatin' other people's old french fries, pigeon, have some self respect, don't you know you can fly?

Dapper Dabbler

I still remember telling you so long ago that I wouldn't leave you and knowing I shouldn't have said that.

It's almost been two years and I wish I would have followed my heart then instead of trying to make myself have feelings for you.

I love you dearly, but there's still no spark.
I'm convinced all the trying in the world won't fix that.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm sorry things didn't work out and I own up to the fact that it was all my fault. I've learned my lesson for next time, if there is a next time. And I hope that maybe someday our conversations will be like they used to be. You're a good guy.
It's difficult to have expectations and hopes in almost any of my relationships... I'm so sorry.
I wish I had known you wanted to date me years ago, but I'm so glad we're finally together. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff