Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

It's ******** hot outside,
I'ma wear what I want.

neutral

Liberal Receiver

I only have a problem with it in winter.
Also, I think bandeau tops squash the ladies into having no titties.
The only other major problem I have is when women wear bootyshorts with writing on them, and worn so far up their crack they're better off wearing a thong - but they get pissed when someone looks at their a**.
I mean, ffs. I'm gay, I do not want your a**! I just can't fathom why that's comfortable O_o
And curious as to what it's supposed to say.

For the men, I like to make jokes with a young ones that it looks like they're offering services when they sag their pants emotion_awesome
But really, I don't like the sagged look. Looks uncomfy and a trip hazard.

Oh, thought of another, actually.
Some women have very dark nipples on very light skin.(Pretend that's a dark brown and a light pink.)
Some of these women have worn white t-shirts without a bra.
Like...wtf. Guurrrrl, didn't you look in da mirror buhfo' leavin' the crib?

OK, FINAL THING THAT BUGS ME. Moreso in men than women.
Cameltoe(ladies) and MOOSKNUCKLE(Bros.)
Oh dear gods, that s**t looks so painful. What can't people wear clothing that fits them!? Salvation army has half tag days, churches have dollar bag sales, and most big cities have some form of clothing boutique for the financially broke. There really isn't an excuse people!

That or the men need to learn to tuck. Don't care which, but mooseknuckle is no.

This is mooseknuckle for those not in the know.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jason0690
I only have a problem with it in winter.
Also, I think bandeau tops squash the ladies into having no titties.
The only other major problem I have is when women wear bootyshorts with writing on them, and worn so far up their crack they're better off wearing a thong - but they get pissed when someone looks at their a**.
I mean, ffs. I'm gay, I do not want your a**! I just can't fathom why that's comfortable O_o
And curious as to what it's supposed to say.

For the men, I like to make jokes with a young ones that it looks like they're offering services when they sag their pants emotion_awesome
But really, I don't like the sagged look. Looks uncomfy and a trip hazard.

Oh, thought of another, actually.
Some women have very dark nipples on very light skin.(Pretend that's a dark brown and a light pink.)
Some of these women have worn white t-shirts without a bra.
Like...wtf. Guurrrrl, didn't you look in da mirror buhfo' leavin' the crib?

OK, FINAL THING THAT BUGS ME. Moreso in men than women.
Cameltoe(ladies) and MOOSKNUCKLE(Bros.)
Oh dear gods, that s**t looks so painful. What can't people wear clothing that fits them!? Salvation army has half tag days, churches have dollar bag sales, and most big cities have some form of clothing boutique for the financially broke. There really isn't an excuse people!

That or the men need to learn to tuck. Don't care which, but mooseknuckle is no.

This is mooseknuckle for those not in the know.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree on pretty much everything that you said.
Like if you're wearing skimpy clothing in the winter then it's ridiculous.
I live in Minnesota, so obviously in the winter it's cold as hell outside and there are people out in summer clothing.
It's inappropriate in the winter in general, but you can get frostbite from doing that.
People are so stupid xD
CapCrack
Not too long ago, people who wore the beach wear we deem appropriate today would be fined and most likely be given mental help. I don't quite think they were wrong in their judgement. While there is nothing wrong wit the human body, since the sexual revolution I feel that we have lost important virtues, such as temperance and chastity, and we give our bodies away as eye candy to those who wish to eat of it.
I would also say that not all men want to see you dress like a sandwich, and struggle to be faithful to their wives, girlfriends, or even their future wives. Women today don't quite understand that they might be a stumbling block for a man just by the clothes hat they wear.

But of course, this is my old-fashionedness speaking.

It shouldn't be the woman's fault if the man wants to be unfaithful, that's his problem. Of course, some girls want men's attention from what they wear, but just because they dress like that doesn't mean they want men to look at them. Sometimes it's a matter of it actually being hot outside or just wanting to wear what they want because it's cute. Showing a little bit of cleavage once and a while and showing your legs isn't that big of a deal, especially since "back in the day" showing cleavage was a "fashion statement". It wasn't that the men liked it, (although I'm sure they did) but it was because it was popular back then.

If women are a stumbling block for men because of the clothes they choose to wear, then I feel sorry for men if they really have that much lack of self control. Everyone I know that's a guy is never bothered by a girl wearing those types of clothing because they have girlfriends, and are faithful. Sometimes, yes, the girl can really be taking it overboard. Showing almost no skin at all may be intimidating to some people, but that doesn't mean they want a man to cheat on his partner.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Anyone who says they were asking to be raped is a moron, though one should understand why they get more glances in one outfit than another. That being said wear whatever is street legal. For me I paint on some of my clothes so my clothing choices can be considered a form of expression.

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The only time I see a girl wearing a tank top and shorts that seem to be "asking for it" is if they are purposely wearing things that are too tight for them and show off certain areas. But honestly, tank tops and shorts are normal clothing. =S

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I agree.

Anybody who judges someone for not dressing conservatively enough is probably a prude, or an a*****e, or both.

A Snack

Interesting Conversationalist

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
I feel the same way

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I wear whatever I want because I feel confident in the clothes, it isn't to show off, either. I think people got it in their head that it's all about them when it's not. talk2hand

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Our fashion sense defines how we manage our lives, how we treat others, our personality, our preferences, and unfortunately how much money we have.

I dont think so. I have a friend who is a really happy, nic eperson but wears goth clothes. Its just her style. ANd what if its hot as holy hell, as the OP mentioned, you shouldnt have to be like somebody in an anime and wear the same clothes all the time.

Romantic Otaku

13,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I know where you come from, but half nude girls on summer are eyesore. Every animal species has their clothing. Tiger, birds, snakes, you name it. And it is their fur or extra skin layer (for snakes). We lost our body hair due to evolution, but it is good not abuse such gift to be able change clothing.
Also girls are like flowers, people, specially male will look at you because of the power of hormone, or pheromone. And this is the clothing that protects you from predatory eyes.
so it is better to stay clothe although it is sometime is unfair.

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Real talk.
emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers