Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't honestly see why people make such a big deal out of people wearing certain clothing.
If I want to wear a bandeau or a half shirt or shorts, what's the big deal with that?
Obviously in the summer time it shouldn't matter THAT much, because people get hot during the summer so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I also hate it when people say that when you wear those type of clothes you're "asking" for it. I don't know about you, but when I'm out and about wearing shorts and a tank top I'm not looking to get raped, it's just hot outside. There's also a huge difference between wearing summer clothes and wearing clothes that looked like you just walked out of a stripper club.

I honestly don't think it's trashy, but it really depends on what you're wearing. If you're wearing a see through top and shorts that show half your bum then theres something wrong...

Your opinion? c:
Some people are troglodytes, plain and simple.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I agree with you.
...tank top & shorts?
who the hell bothers you about that?

Dapper Dabbler

"In the Summer, I walk around town in a bikini top and booty shorts. It's not a big deal, it's ******** hot out.
If anybody cares, that's on them. I could understand being upset about it if I were 300lbs and had the complexion of cottage cheese, but I have what America likes to call the "ideal body" (absurdly thin and malnourished looking). If anybody has a problem with what I wear, it's due to their on insecurities (whether they know it or not).
I've been put in situations where I feared that I would get raped due to how some people were responding to what I was wearing, but I tend to ignore other people's responses.
I'll wear whatever I want. If someone wants to judge me, go ahead. I don't care. emotion_eyebrow "
yum_pumpkinpie

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Our fashion sense defines how we manage our lives, how we treat others, our personality, our preferences, and unfortunately how much money we have.

Viok's Buttercup

Adorable Noob

13,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
starfire1491
I agree with you.

Dapper Dabbler

xAliceJae
...tank top & shorts?

"You'd be surprised. I'm appalled by some of the things I hear girls saying about other girls for wearing skinny jeans and a shirt that shows a little cleavage. I wore shorts and an oversized sweater the other day, and I had friends telling me I look like a slut. Over shorts. It's absurd."
yum_pumpkinpie

Familiar Poster

xAliceJae
...tank top & shorts?

A lot of people, sadly.
Lol. I walk around in sports bras and shorts regardless of the weather so...
Candied Curry Bun
"In the Summer, I walk around town in a bikini top and booty shorts. It's not a big deal, it's ******** hot out.
If anybody cares, that's on them. I could understand being upset about it if I were 300lbs and had the complexion of cottage cheese, but I have what America likes to call the "ideal body" (absurdly thin and malnourished looking). If anybody has a problem with what I wear, it's due to their on insecurities (whether they know it or not).
I've been put in situations where I feared that I would get raped due to how some people were responding to what I was wearing, but I tend to ignore other people's responses.
I'll wear whatever I want. If someone wants to judge me, go ahead. I don't care. emotion_eyebrow "
yum_pumpkinpie

Exactly how I feel. 4laugh
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Our fashion sense defines how we manage our lives, how we treat others, our personality, our preferences, and unfortunately how much money we have.

What if I'm a doctor and it's the summer and I'm wearing shorts and a half shirt. That wouldn't define what I make, how I treat people, my personality or how I manage my life or what kind of money I make at all.

I disagree.
Candied Curry Bun
xAliceJae
...tank top & shorts?

"You'd be surprised. I'm appalled by some of the things I hear girls saying about other girls for wearing skinny jeans and a shirt that shows a little cleavage. I wore shorts and an oversized sweater the other day, and I had friends telling me I look like a slut. Over shorts. It's absurd."
yum_pumpkinpie

emotion_facepalm
My friends just harass me over my cleavage, but that's neverrr going to end.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thats ridiculous, I've seen girls get away with a lot worse. Where I live it gets so hot at times that there really isn't much choice to wear anything but shorts unless you plan on sweating all day xD Some girls though do take it a tad far though, I don't need to see your butt cheeks emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff