Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

7,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
well i know now not 2 put my head up....my parents told me too and blood went dwn my throat sweatdrop then i kinda almost threw up then i got mad so i sneezed and it stopped it lol. thnkz 4 the help comments mrgreen
it dosent help if you pick your nose!!! but pinch thebridge of your nose hard never tilt your head back because you could choke and dont block up your nose either
woow go first aid course!
x
PoppyPatch
I used to have at least one nose bleed a week when I was in grade school. The nurse always told me to pinch my nose with a kleenex and lay down. I really really hated that though because the blood would go down your throat and it'd get all dry after the bloody nose was over.

Warning! May sound gross, but it really works! v
When I had them at home, I just blew really hard until a huge glob of red boogers came out...(lol) then just shove a kleenex in a little ball up your nose, and it should stop after a while. ^_^

Sorry that was a bit descriptive, but it really does work.

lol,
i did that when i was 7-8 years old razz

Gracious Flatterer

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
cry tilt your head back and pinch the bridge of your nose lightly and have a tissue ready. it's is a good idea to be near a sink or have a basin to spit into; if you swallow to much blood you will throw up.
xXkankuros_girlXx
how do u get rid of them or stop them? cry

Uhmm....i say stop getting punched rofl I joke...usually pinching nose lightly and tilting head back works smile

Newbie Member

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I get nosebleeds about 2-4 times a year. Mostly in winter, because it's so damn dry. It sucks, but usually it stops as soon as I shove some paper up my nose and wait. Yeah, I'm too lazy to squeeze and such. Hmm, that might be dangerous. I don't know. Whatever.

Warning: This may disturb you:

Once my nose started bleeding in the shower, and on top of that, I had a runny nose. Guess what! I was bleeding all damn day long. Now that sucked.
just putt your finger away...............and stop digging for tresure that will never been found in your nose............
my year 1 teacher told us to pinch our nose and put our head back
she was wrong lol
I just wait till it stops now...abit annoying but w/e

this has nothing to do with anything but:
when i was 7 or so i ran into a wall at school and my nose bled XD there was blood on the concrete haha
It should just stop.

But if it doesn't pinch the bridge and look up.

How to stop a bloody nose in five easy steps:
1) Go to a sink.
2) Turn the water on (optional).
3) Blow your nose as hard as you can (I'm serious).
4) Use some sort of cloth, to pinch your nose together (not too tight).
5) Go to your favorite sitting spot, sit down, and lean forward slightly (remember do do step 4 whilst doing this).

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Well um at our school we where taught to put Tampons up your nose true story!
Loli-ROCKx
Well um at our school we where taught to put Tampons up your nose true story!

lol That reminds me of that one episode of Beavis and Butthead...
tilt your head back and squeeze the hard bit at the top of your nose
keep tissues nearby just incase
Icaras
tilt your head back and squeeze the hard bit at the top of your nose
keep tissues nearby just incase

Tilting your head back will usually result in the person throwing up. Whatever works for you, I suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff