Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

7,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
how do u get rid of them or stop them? cry
Well, a kid in my class has bloody noses from time to time. He says that the nurse puts vasuline in his nose. It does work, but it will feel weird...
get a tissue, pinch your nose and tilt your head up, then lay on the bed waiting for it to stop. (pinch softly)
if it's really heavy, take a tissue and make a kinda medium sized ball shape and stuff it in your nose. take it out in 30 minutes sweatdrop
The best ting u can do is stuff paper in your nose xD, but it looks too funny xD
DONT TITLED YOUR HEAD!
If you do that the blood will go down your throat and you could gag!

Just pinch your nose until it stops vauline helps too

Trust me I had over 4 during school
Deathly Horcrux
DONT TITLED YOUR HEAD!
If you do that the blood will go down your throat and you could gag!

Just pinch your nose until it stops vauline helps too

Trust me I had over 4 during school

No need to talk like they're deadly occurrences...It's just a damn nosebleed.

Just get a wet cloth or tissue, and hold it to your nose/stuff it in. Remove it a bit later. Never heard of vaseline tho.
Most nosebleeds are cause by either puntured nose vien thingys or your nose gets all dried out...
well i have had a really bad one bad enough to go to the hospital. all they do is take two toung (sp) depressers and an elastic band. then just put the band around the toung depressers. move it up to make it looser and move it down to make it tighter
Mist Moons
get a tissue, pinch your nose and tilt your head up, then lay on the bed waiting for it to stop. (pinch softly)
if it's really heavy, take a tissue and make a kinda medium sized ball shape and stuff it in your nose. take it out in 30 minutes sweatdrop

NO. Tilt your head DOWN. And don't lie down. Otherwise all the blood will go down your throat. As well as being horribly unpleasent, swallowing it can lead to puking.

When you have one, just pinch the fleshy bit of your nose, tilt your head foward, and wait for it to stop.

Only advice I have on preventing them is to use soft tissues and not blow your nose too hard. Google says the vaseline thing helps.
I used to have at least one nose bleed a week when I was in grade school. The nurse always told me to pinch my nose with a kleenex and lay down. I really really hated that though because the blood would go down your throat and it'd get all dry after the bloody nose was over.

Warning! May sound gross, but it really works! v
When I had them at home, I just blew really hard until a huge glob of red boogers came out...(lol) then just shove a kleenex in a little ball up your nose, and it should stop after a while. ^_^

Sorry that was a bit descriptive, but it really does work.
...pinch your nose... Buy some plugs for bloody noses..

Dry air causes your nasal passages to dry up. If you have a humidifier in your room/house, you'll get fewer nosebleeds. Outside (if you live somewhere cold) wear a scarf over your mouth and nose in the winter.
it's true most people say don't blow your nose when you have a bloody nose but it really does work!
Mist Moons
get a tissue, pinch your nose and tilt your head up

NO

Unless you want blood running down the back of your throat DO NOT HOLD YOUR HEAD BACK.

Just get a tissue, pinch your nose and hold your heard FORWARD. Truat ne, I get those all the time.
meadow14
I used to have at least one nose bleed a week when I was in grade school. The nurse always told me to pinch my nose with a kleenex and lay down. I really really hated that though because the blood would go down your throat and it'd get all dry after the bloody nose was over.

Warning! May sound gross, but it really works! v
When I had them at home, I just blew really hard until a huge glob of red boogers came out...(lol) then just shove a kleenex in a little ball up your nose, and it should stop after a while. ^_^

Sorry that was a bit descriptive, but it really does work.

She shouldn't have told you to do that. I went on a basic first aid course, and they told us you shouldn't do anything that causes you to swallow the blood, because it doesn't help, and can make you puke.

Your second tip would only work for very light ones. With the sort of nosebleeds I've had, if I blew my nose, the blood would go everywhere. xd gonk
cold wet rag

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces