Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since this has gotten popular, should I make a new, organized thread?

Yes! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
Nah this is good enough 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 17 ]
Yaaaay commission's! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Not a real option, just look at the first post edit! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 > >>

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Your so fast! Yey new chapter and awww they're friends. Noo don't make them into korra and asamu just noo rofl

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane
Your so fast! Yey new chapter and awww they're friends. Noo don't make them into korra and asamu just noo rofl
Lmao! no need to worry, not gonna happen. They are still unnamed.

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheCourteJester

Phew! I just want them to have sisterly love :3 Can I ask how you draw them? I mean do you use any software and such? I want to try some cause im bored rofl

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane
TheCourteJester

Phew! I just want them to have sisterly love :3 Can I ask how you draw them? I mean do you use any software and such? I want to try some cause im bored rofl
yeah i use a software biggrin
I am using sketchbook pro and, well, my tablet xD
Sketchbook pro doesnt have as many brush options like Photoshop, but i use it because of a tool called steady stroke.My hands are nowhere near steady so it helps me make cleaner lines.

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheCourteJester
Sketchbook pro doesnt have as many brush options like Photoshop, but i use it because of a tool called steady stroke.My hands are nowhere near steady so it helps me make cleaner lines.

Ohhh I would love to try sadly I don't have a tablet xD That's really handy tool there. So how do you color them?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane
TheCourteJester

Ohhh I would love to try sadly I don't have a tablet xD That's really handy tool there. So how do you color them?

for the longest of time i didn't either. i just used the little pad thing on my laptop to draw, it also helped to use that steady stroke tool biggrin
i also color it on sketchbook pro. i am too lazy to switch to another program so i do my best with what ihave in that one xD

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheCourteJester

for the longest of time i didn't either. i just used the little pad thing on my laptop to draw, it also helped to use that steady stroke tool biggrin
i also color it on sketchbook pro. i am too lazy to switch to another program so i do my best with what ihave in that one xD

Wow using a mousepad, wouldnt it be easier if you used a mouse instead though?
The coloring is great, did you color layer them? I saw many youtube videos doing that

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane
TheCourteJester

The coloring is great, did you color layer them? I saw many youtube videos doing that

hmm... not sure. i never had a mouse available to me so i just used the pad o.o such a small space to work with!!
And thank you for the compliment! Each piece has a different layer for many many things biggrin
click here to see what my screen looks like as i draw biggrin

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheCourteJester

hmm... not sure. i never had a mouse available to me so i just used the pad o.o such a small space to work with!!
And thank you for the compliment! Each piece has a different layer for many many things biggrin
click here to see what my screen looks like as i draw biggrin

Oh i see, i know! its amazing how you were able to draw like that.
I just saw... O_O so many layers! So many @_@ Now i fully appreciate you for doing this little comics for us. You had to draw them individually then stack them up? Am i correct?

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
heart love your doodles.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane

Oh i see, i know! its amazing how you were able to draw like that.
I just saw... O_O so many layers! So many @_@ Now i fully appreciate you for doing this little comics for us. You had to draw them individually then stack them up? Am i correct?

Yes ma'am, and rearrange layers so they don't mess up previous layers and how they will look. sweatdrop on 'Chapter Two' I had messed up the layers BIG TIME. But thankfully i had saved shortly before that so i didn't lose too much work and could pick it all right back up biggrin

August Star Of Heaven

Thank you so much! I am really happy to hear this! ^^
Wwwaaaaaaahhh chapter 2 hit my feels.
Chapter 3 is cute.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Lunnoir
Wwwaaaaaaahhh chapter 2 hit my feels.
Chapter 3 is cute.
For some reason i had not expected the response i had gotten from people about chapter two. i honestly figured this would have been a one hit wonder with chapter 1 xD

SkyleNight's Kouhai

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheCourteJester

Yes ma'am, and rearrange layers so they don't mess up previous layers and how they will look. sweatdrop on 'Chapter Two' I had messed up the layers BIG TIME. But thankfully i had saved shortly before that so i didn't lose too much work and could pick it all right back up biggrin

Ohh i see but since you already drew them you just have to reuse them and change positions for a next chapter right?
Really? What layers did you mess up, great save there didnt notice a thing amiss biggrin

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
LadyGrenadane
TheCourteJester

Ohh i see but since you already drew them you just have to reuse them and change positions for a next chapter right?
Really? What layers did you mess up, great save there didnt notice a thing amiss biggrin
i reuse poses only within that chapter. Like in chapter three, Pumperilla stayed in the same pose most of it, i copied and pasted her with all of her layers fused together, then went back to seperate the fused layers

in chapter two i i had attempted to do that for the sakua floof, but i had put the layers in the wrong aea, which had pumperilla over lapping the bushes instead of hiding behind them, so after i copied what i needed to, i went back to the other save and just pasted what i needed biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff