Welcome to Gaia! ::

0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
-Macabre_Amor-
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3
Why was Jersey Shore even made in the first place??

because of the ******** stupid people like you to ask dumb a** ******** question's like that an jerseyshore is the ******** bomb b***h so go to hell and get a life and snooki is the bomb i know her and you dont bicth you abcbnvct like angelena
snooki is a queer

your a ******** Queer b***h go ******** somebody befoere i get ,y bff snooki own you
Madam Karrish
Formal Attire
I hate anime, and I love Jersey Shore.
Anime is pointless. It looks like it was made by a 7 year old experimenting with a computer.
WHAT!!!!!?????????!!!!!??????????!!!!! ARE YOU KIDING ME! YOU ARE SUCH A FLOWPOYTRWXDSDCWSDQWJGD! WELL IM NOY GOING TO SAY ANY BAD WORDS SO ***** **** * * ** * * ** * * * *! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Overreact?

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
-Macabre_Amor-
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3
Why was Jersey Shore even made in the first place??

because of the ******** stupid people like you to ask dumb a** ******** question's like that an jerseyshore is the ******** bomb b***h so go to hell and get a life and snooki is the bomb i know her and you dont bicth you act like angelena
snooki is a queer

your a ******** Queer b***h go ******** somebody befoere i get ,y bff snooki own you

Snooki is a fictional celebrity, shes pretty much a large pile of silicone and botox topped off with an obnoxious personality only equally loud obnoxious Italian trash can stand. She is not a role model for anyone and the world would be a better place if she died.

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess_Devil223
Madam Karrish
Jersey Shore NO! BIG NO! Death note, pokemon, yes 3nodding Jersey Shore... NO!
i dont like pokemon or Jersey Shore but if i had to choose i would choose pokemon

Good choice, my friend. smile

4,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
X3 Snapped X3
Princess_Devil223
Madam Karrish
Jersey Shore NO! BIG NO! Death note, pokemon, yes 3nodding Jersey Shore... NO!
i dont like pokemon or Jersey Shore but if i had to choose i would choose pokemon

Good choice, my friend. smile
thank u

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
They get drunk and make asses of themselves. That takes so much talent.

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

4,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"That's what she said."

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ok,whats n0t 2 luv????? huh,italians fightin-hot guys smushing on t.v i luvv dat show i luvv it even morr cuz angelinaz gone heart

7,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
DI-Ethan
Madam Karrish
Formal Attire
Anime is pointless. It looks like it was made by a 7 year old experimenting with a computer.
WHAT!!!!!?????????!!!!!??????????!!!!! ARE YOU KIDING ME! YOU ARE SUCH A FLOWPOYTRWXDSDCWSDQWJGD! WELL IM NOY GOING TO SAY ANY BAD WORDS SO ***** **** * * ** * * ** * * * *! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Overreact?
WHAT DID TOU JUST SAY?! scream

OG Millionaire

the show sux. all they do is put ppl who have 1 thing in common (that theyre all slutty) and force them 2 live 2gether. hello? even I cld come up w/ a better reality show than that!!!
Madam Karrish
DI-Ethan
Madam Karrish
Formal Attire

Overreact?
WHAT DID TOU JUST SAY?! scream

"That's what she said."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out