Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
-Macabre_Amor-
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3
Why was Jersey Shore even made in the first place??

because of the ******** stupid people like you to ask dumb a** ******** question's like that an jerseyshore is the ******** bomb b***h so go to hell and get a life and snooki is the bomb i know her and you dont bicth you act like angelena
snooki is a queer

your a ******** Queer b***h go ******** somebody befoere i get ,y bff snooki own you

2,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3

because of the ******** stupid people like you to ask dumb a** ******** question's like that an jerseyshore is the ******** bomb b***h so go to hell and get a life and snooki is the bomb i know her and you dont bicth you act like angelena

thats not fair i saw 1 episode total & all angelina did was b*tch in it...

8,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
-Macabre_Amor-
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3

snooki is a queer

your a ******** Queer b***h go ******** somebody befoere i get ,y bff snooki own you

i dont ******* care n if u dont lyk this form topic then y do u evn bother writing, n snooki is a ******* ***** and the rest of them r ******* ****** and they dont even have a reason to have ******* show on mtv neways
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
-Macabre_Amor-
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3

snooki is a queer

why are you telling people to get lives? It sounds like you sit around watch jersey shore all day and fantasize about snooki. rofl rofl
jersey shore is better than pokemon u son of a b i c t h

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
jersey shore is soo boring stare
I hate Jersey Shore!!! They're such fags!!! How could people watch such a stupid show!!! Infact it makes me laugh just by thinking about it!!! rofl

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Funny how you all talk trash and don't even have your own TV show.

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
It seems you're all childish enough to fight over TV shows instead this whole arguement is pointless.
Agreed - Bleach/Anime sucks <3
I get called a fake azn for not watching it x3

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Who wants to watch people screw up their lives?

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
0_0 Sn0oKi 0_0
X3 Snapped X3

Be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces