Welcome to Gaia! ::

2 1 100.0% [ 352 ]
Total Votes:[ 352 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 > >>

^_^* um, well...I live here. So, I'm thinking that's kind of a good reason...

Business Noob

Sujika
^_^* um, well...I live here. So, I'm thinking that's kind of a good reason...
Very good reason.
Ryuzaki4444
chenzki_punkemo
Ryuzaki4444
Alpha-Hydrae
Ryuzaki4444
It's horrible and selfish to only care about your favorite anime! To those with family over there, it's scary right? I'm sure it is scarier to be there than to know somebody there. I don't have family there, but my neighbors do. Anybody who even can mention anime at this time sickens me!

Unfortunately, I mentioned anime.

Why does anybody care about anime still!! It's stupid and pointless to worry about that.

anime is not stupid....if you dont like anime...well stop saying bad things about it...

I like anime I just think worrying about it is stupid.

oh...well i think lots of anime was postponed...i hate that tsunami...the anime i was watching was alomost finish and the tsunami hit...

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's horrible to know that they have to go through all this. I care so much about every living person in this world. They're all human, they all have family, friends, love, etc. same things we all have. I hope that all the injured are ok now, and the ones who are lost, i hope they made their way to their happy place where they can always watch on their loved ones and make sure they have a safe and happy life and not have to go through the same disaster as they did or not have to go through it again.
Our school is gonna start raising money for Japan as well. I hope we earn enough to be able to help a few families down there. Because they need us, homes are lost, family, friends, jobs, everything. So it'd be great for us to lend them a hand. Many people are already doing it, so if ur school hasn't started donating yet, ask ur principal about donating to Japan cuz they really need us sad
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying sucks

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
ook..one..you will probably be swearing at me..but i do love anime...but its not jus that. i like the culture. the fashion. the way there's respect to the old er people..you gotta agree thats not in america..or least not alot. there's alot more, but i..uh..dont wanna write a paragraph. lolz i love Japan, an i hope the victims from the 'quake all do well.

Business Noob

Wolf_grl_89
ook..one..you will probably be swearing at me..but i do love anime...but its not jus that. i like the culture. the fashion. the way there's respect to the old er people..you gotta agree thats not in america..or least not alot. there's alot more, but i..uh..dont wanna write a paragraph. lolz i love Japan, an i hope the victims from the 'quake all do well.
Alright.

Blessed Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
i'm worrying of my international friend who lives there...
i still cannot contact his h/p til now!! crying
missing him days and nights...

i juz met him last year when on Tokyo trip.
we made friend to each others!!
joyness and happiness are shared among us!!

hope he is alright... cry
My country has disputable territories with Japan. We with watchfulness concern Japanese, but now we want to support them with all the heart. Our fire-fighting crews already there. I carried today natural flowers to Japan embassy.

Don't surrender, friends!

Sparkly Waffles

I care because one of my friends lives there. Thank goodness she's okay. But my Dad's friend also was there, visiting, and she hasn't emailed him back. And she's a regular email checker....

Oh... right. And because I'm into vocaloid and manga and anime and I'm worried about the dubbers and song producers and the mangakas and animation crews and stuff. Forget them producing stuff, I just hope they're alright.

Business Noob

heart heart becoz they nid our full support due to the massive earthquake and ghiantic tsunami that hit to their place heart heart

wahmbulance lets help one another freaks ..!!!! wahmbulance

PrinceFigment's Senpai

Sparkly Bear

12,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
Why not care? They are part of the human race just like any of us. We should be just as worried gfor them as the people in Hati or anywhere else. I pray for their condition to get better. I love their culture, their food, their art and so much more. I'd hate to see a big potion of that go away.

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
how could you not care?
First, they have lots of culture and art.
And also, dont you feel sorry for all those people drowning?
On the news they had live video of theese people driving along the road with the water coming behind them, finally one by one the cars dissapear in the tsunami.
If that were happening to you, all you could do was drive as fast as you can, but you knew you were still gonna die,
Wouldnt you want someone to care??

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
I care, because I have compassion for my fellow human beings. I mean, they got hit by both a Tsunami and an earthquake, and then there was that business with the nuclear plant and the volcano shortly after. if you don't feel compassion for people after all of that, then you must be heartless!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff