Welcome to Gaia! ::

SS4 Gogeta334
NoCookie4U
SS4 Gogeta334
OK TEY BOMBED US SO U NO WAT I HATE JAPAN THEY KILLED 2500 OF UR FELLOW AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND MY GREAT GRAMPA WAS ONE OF THEM ******** JAPAN WE R DONATING TO THEM?THIS MAKES NO SENSE

....so you hate japan, while dressing in a manner influenced by a JAPANESE cartoon. Taking a username influenced by a JAPANESE cartoon, and probably watching and reading the manga from that same JAPANESE cartoon show. Furthermore, Gaia Online is heavily influenced by JAPANESE art and entertainment.

so it bears to ask the question:

IF YOU HATE JAPAN, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

seriously. GTFO, troll.
i am not a fukin troll o u no wat evrone stop quoting me its my opinion ok .. now all of the people quoting me i hope u have a very gay bday and even if DBZ is japenese i can still like it it has nutin to do wit ever i like the cuntry or not so if u quote me again i can come up wit something just as quick
ok
SS4 Gogeta334
Chris Phylum
SS4 Gogeta334
NoCookie4U
SS4 Gogeta334
OK TEY BOMBED US SO U NO WAT I HATE JAPAN THEY KILLED 2500 OF UR FELLOW AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND MY GREAT GRAMPA WAS ONE OF THEM ******** JAPAN WE R DONATING TO THEM?THIS MAKES NO SENSE

....so you hate japan, while dressing in a manner influenced by a JAPANESE cartoon. Taking a username influenced by a JAPANESE cartoon, and probably watching and reading the manga from that same JAPANESE cartoon show. Furthermore, Gaia Online is heavily influenced by JAPANESE art and entertainment.

so it bears to ask the question:

IF YOU HATE JAPAN, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

seriously. GTFO, troll.
i am not a fukin troll o u no wat evrone stop quoting me its my opinion ok .. now all of the people quoting me i hope u have a very gay bday and even if DBZ is japenese i can still like it it has nutin to do wit ever i like the cuntry or not so if u quote me again i can come up wit something just as quick
ok
ok wat?
That's really it. I have no opinion on this other than it's bumping an old thread with another popular opinion.

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NecroPlant
America
#1 in
Assholes
Red-Necks
Hypocrites
Illiterates
and Obesity

I'm an american I accept these charges. A lot of so called "patriotic americans" are just a** sore because we lost a few men. Japan loses people almost on a regular basis with earthquakes and the lot. The atomic bomb isn't a valid argument though. The bomb never would have happened if there never was an attack by japan.

Oh, the bomb would've happened all right, plenty, if the Allied Forces hadn't beat the nazis and taken the technology away from them. My great grandfather helped work on it in Nevada and before that on the East Coast. Imagine how it would've been used by the Nazis. I doubt there would be anyone alive on the planet.

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You forgot about all of the plant and animal species that were unique to Japan which were lost (forever) to all of us when each of those bombs went off. They have never been recovered. They never will either, like the dodo bird we will never see them again.

Velchosus
I had to do a comparison of both the Pearl Harbor Incident vs The bombings vs the recent earth quake.
((thaaaank you wiki for being my rant for most of this))

The overall death toll for Pearl Harbor reached 2,350, including 68 civilians, and 1,178 injured.
Of the military personnel lost at Pearl Harbor, 1,177 were from the Arizona.
The first shots fired were from the destroyer Ward on a midget submarine that surfaced outside of Pearl Harbor;
Ward sank the midget sub at approximately 06:55, about an hour before the attack on Pearl Harbor. Japan would lose 29 out of the 350 aircraft they attacked with.

AMERICANS LEVELED JAPAN IN RETURN..
The United States conducted two,
and only two.. remember that kids..
atomic bombings against the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan.
The only Nuclear usage in history if wiki is correct.

For six months, the United States had made use of intense strategic fire-bombing of 67 Japanese cities.
Together with the United Kingdom and the Republic of China,
the United States called for a surrender of Japan in the Potsdam Declaration on July 26, 1945.
The Japanese government ignored this ultimatum.
By executive order of President Harry S. Truman, the U.S.
dropped the nuclear weapon "Little Boy" on the city of Hiroshima on Monday, August 6, 1945,
followed by the detonation of "Fat Man" over Nagasaki on August 9.

Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki,
with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day.
The Hiroshima prefectural health department estimates that, of the people who died on the day of the explosion,
60% died from flash or flame burns, 30% from falling debris and 10% from other causes.
During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns, radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness.
In a US estimate of the total immediate and short term cause of death,
15–20% died from radiation sickness,
20–30% from flash burns,
and 50–60% from other injuries, compounded by illness.
In both cities, most of the dead were civilians.

Those people that made those little whiney fist pump posts are apart of a nation that prides itself upon the fact that we have a superior feel to us, granted we have our constitution and rights and quite a few other privileges.
Those types of people look at other countries as third world countries and nothing but scum under their feet and such forth.
They didn't stay in history class long enough to hear about just how absolutely devistating the damage of those two attacks were, because really, if they even paid attention at all--..
oh wait.. I have to count in that they didn't stay in school long enough to learn anything.. -~-

So its Pearl Harbor at 2,350 lost.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the whiplash at 90,000–166,000.
My apologies, this wasn't calculated correctly.
The Whiplash was calculated at 150,000 - 246,000

The earth quake casulties are currently at 11,417 people dead and 16,273 others unaccounted for in Japan.
We lost a drop in the bucket compared to them at the moment.

Im waiting for us here in California to have the real big Earth Quake or Yellowstone to get fussy or for Mt Saint Hellens to erupt..
Because I know for a fact, we will probably be crawling and expecting other countries to help us out :/

Sorry for my rant -..-
That picture really pissed me off because of just how arrogant and stupid people really are..

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crazygurl20
So what people are saying is: "Americans are the cause of the Earthquake on Japan." Not only is the IQ of this ENTIRE WORLD dropping, but the logic too. Since when does mother nature care about human afars? Sometimes I wonder about people in todays age.

No, the rednecks are claiming God is punishing Japan for Pearl Harbor. Everyone in here so far is saying that this is ridiculous.

Lonely Star

18,150 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
Aloc Acoc Goblin
You forgot about all of the plant and animal species that were unique to Japan which were lost (forever) to all of us when each of those bombs went off. They have never been recovered. They never will either, like the dodo bird we will never see them again.

Actually, my post was only to calculate only the human loss and make a viable comparison.
Not the agricultural loss.

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anadri
This is a common problem with America - selfishness. They are like children who get offended easily, never forgive and do not remember what they did wrong stressed But I'm sure not all of them like that.

MOST of us aren't like that. Interestingly enough, the ones who run the place are the most fitting to your description. They are also egomaniacal and don't take criticism well, especially when it's true.

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Velchosus
Aloc Acoc Goblin

Actually, my post was only to calculate only the human loss and make a viable comparison.

I know that, and I don't want people to forget what happens to the whole planet every time one of those damn things is lit off.

Lonely Star

18,150 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
Aloc Acoc Goblin
Velchosus
Aloc Acoc Goblin

I know that, and I don't want people to forget what happens to the whole planet every time one of those damn things is lit off.

Yeah not funny at all :

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady Nusuko
Okay since I horribly fail at finding the picture.

1) Enough with the "America are jerks" thread.
2) Once I find the picture. I will show you that Europe is no better then the idiots here.
It's the same style as that stupid picture full of what people in Europe are saying crap about Japan "earning" what they got.

o.o Sorry I'm getting annoyed at seeing the same picture over and over again.

Has it occurred to anyone that people can claim to be from anywhere in here and are probably just sick trolls?
Those people are truly heartless.

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Velchosus
Aloc Acoc Goblin
Velchosus
Aloc Acoc Goblin

Yeah not funny at all :

I wasn't trying to be funny. AT ALL.

Distinct Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
i just can't believe people say they hate japan for something that happened a long time ago....

"If we keep supporting an eye for an eye the world would go blind"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces