Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Spicy Kisa
Sure, if you want to. I don't know if I would remember to tell you when I make progress...
Awesome ~ :3
And sometimes people don't report in my thread, so I have to scour through Lei's thread... rofl
-- So don't worry about updating your progress! I'll get the info, eventually. xd

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Misfortuned Checkmate
Spicy Kisa
Sure, if you want to. I don't know if I would remember to tell you when I make progress...
And sometimes people don't report in my thread, so I have to scour through Lei's thread... rofl
-- So don't worry about updating your progress! I'll get the info, eventually. xd

Oh cool! So I have a stalker now? lawl. I listed my lucifer's in Lei's. And my sig. And to anyone who'll listen. They only took me like max six weeks to make.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Spicy Kisa
Misfortuned Checkmate
Spicy Kisa

Oh cool! So I have a stalker now? lawl. I listed my lucifer's in Lei's. And my sig. And to anyone who'll listen. They only took me like max six weeks to make.
Lol, Lei and I stalk each other's threads when it comes to the Wings and stuff. xD
I see your siggy, nice art btw. xd

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Misfortuned Checkmate
Spicy Kisa
Misfortuned Checkmate
Spicy Kisa

Lol, Lei and I stalk each other's threads when it comes to the Wings and stuff. xD
I see your siggy, nice art btw. xd

Oh, I have a crapton of art. The minute I decided to make the wings, I started a thread to hoard some, to make the layout for my questing stuff and stuff. here it is. I got a lot of art.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Spicy Kisa
Oh, I have a crapton of art. The minute I decided to make the wings, I started a thread to hoard some, to make the layout for my questing stuff and stuff. here it is. I got a lot of art.
Oh wow. xDD
That's a LOT of Art! rofl
Now that's dedication to your wings ~ ;3

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Misfortuned Checkmate
Spicy Kisa
Oh wow. xDD
That's a LOT of Art! rofl
Now that's dedication to your wings ~ ;3

Heh, it was more like... motivation for my wings. Why get the art if I didn't get the wings, right? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff