Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 >

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain's log star date 07 point 09 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

Much has happened since the last journal entry but as of this hour we have made it through Four. Right now I am too busy to tell a story....maybe after some alcohol or extreme boredom I will start documentation for all inventory gathered through Four. On to Five!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain's log star date 07 point 12 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

We've decided to try Meili's tactic again via offering a Free Angel Tears formula!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 07 point 12 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

To continue an explanation for what happened after we left the trading planet, after our ship left port we encountered another conflict with space mites.

These space mites may sound harmless but the are very ferocious. Among them was another moth and...something else...my memory here is a little fuzzy. All I remember is the large boom of impact against a sea of alien specimen that left poor Ian, once again, scarred on the body.

Fortunately we were able to free ourselves from these creatures and gather some inventory in the process. Our ship will need some repairs as we fly through Five, which, I have heard, has a much more difficult terrain to maneuver around than Four. I have also heard that there are many parties held on Five. Tea parties, weddings, very happy, but expensive and costly things. We must be careful on this new journey. There are a lot of young, virile young bachelors on board this ship...

Since Ian is heavily scarred and cannot do much heavy work, I am enlisting him to learn the tailoring trade.

According to our books, here are the results of our result through Four:
Autopsy Scar -7k (sold)
Dragon's Pride Armor +730k (sold)
Wingding -130k (sold)
Captain Ara's Nestegg -80k (sold)
Coocoon -100k (sold)
Autopsy Scar -50k (sold)
White Drome Egg -328k (storage)
Coocoon -172k (storage)
Autopsy Scar (~-235k) (storage)

Total = -372k

It is possible for our crew to come out of Four with a very small profit (one must find a way to provide the crew with their paychecks! Do you think 10 gold each suffice?) pending the sale of Ian's latest scar, the Drome Egg, and the Coocoon we've collected.

After freeing ourselves from the creature we were able to earn enough power to enter hyperspace at warp speed. Here is the badge we have earned from our journey through Four.

User Image

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Open for posting

Self-Quested LEVEL 5 Progress

User Image
x6
= -946k loss
User Image
x2
= 5.168mil profit
User Image
x2
= -80k loss

Total = 4.142mil profit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Nitemare

-pops in...-

Whassup, chicken butt?

-flops on Picard's lounge chair-

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
-pops in...-

Whassup, chicken butt?

-flops on Picard's lounge chair-

Why dont you come enter my turbolift, strange bunny creature....

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 08 point 15 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

It has been a long time since our last entry. We have been busy hoarding debris from the asteroids and straggling trading posts dotted all over Five. Among many of these trading posts, creatures across galaxies were hitching up and honeymooning.

To our delight and surprise, Gino and Meili decided that Five would be where their wedding would commence. We were able to gather enough debris to create two beautiful grooms outfits. Under the light of a distant blue sun Gino and Meili tied the knot. Unfortunately their marriage license only extends as far as the realm of Five. However, for the duration of this journey, they are officially a hitched and hooked couple!

For some reason Ian seems put out. He keeps lamenting about some girl called Sasha. It is so pitiful to watch. Louie mostly eyes Ian and shakes his head from time to time. I do not think I approve of Ian's love interest, whoever she is...I think he needs to find a girl who is assertive. A girl who will put Ian in his place.

Anyway, Gino and Meili would like to find some glitzy, happening balls around Five to celebrate their union. However, I am putting a hold on their plans. We need to build up more debris, as most entry fees to these famed balls are quite expensive.

Angelic Nitemare

Existential Existence

Captain's log star date 08 point 15 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

It has been a long time since our last entry. We have been busy hoarding debris from the asteroids and straggling trading posts dotted all over Five. Among many of these trading posts, creatures across galaxies were hitching up and honeymooning.

To our delight and surprise, Gino and Meili decided that Five would be where their wedding would commence. We were able to gather enough debris to create two beautiful grooms outfits. Under the light of a distant blue sun Gino and Meili tied the knot. Unfortunately their marriage license only extends as far as the realm of Five. However, for the duration of this journey, they are officially a hitched and hooked couple!

For some reason Ian seems put out. He keeps lamenting about some girl called Sasha. It is so pitiful to watch. Louie mostly eyes Ian and shakes his head from time to time. I do not think I approve of Ian's love interest, whoever she is...I think he needs to find a girl who is assertive. A girl who will put Ian in his place.

Anyway, Gino and Meili would like to find some glitzy, happening balls around Five to celebrate their union. However, I am putting a hold on their plans. We need to build up more debris, as most entry fees to these famed balls are quite expensive.

Semi on your topic here, why in the blue hells did they stick all wedding items in this level?-lol- And made the ALL need an item that isn't in the cs anymore.

kinda annoying really. ._.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore

Semi on your topic here, why in the blue hells did they stick all wedding items in this level?-lol- And made the ALL need an item that isn't in the cs anymore.

kinda annoying really. ._.

Can you not like....quote whole quote posts with those youtube videos in them....it clutters up the page.

Just empty quoting me is fine with me. biggrin

I have no idea why they did what they did. Maybe they thought the wedding doves are ugly enough for people not to care if they disappeared from the MP ;D

Shirtless Friend

Existential Existence

I need an alchemist!
Formula to alchemize: Formula 4: Candy Mountain
Cost to craft: 1o,ooo
Number of trades we will need to make: 1

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dear-brandee
Existential Existence

I need an alchemist!
Formula to alchemize: Formula 4: Candy Mountain
Cost to craft: 1o,ooo
Number of trades we will need to make: 1

Thanks!
I'll start the trade if you haven't already! No need to enter gold, I can take care of the gold part smile

Shirtless Friend

Existential Existence
Alright thanks heart

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dear-brandee
Existential Existence
Alright thanks heart

Trade re-sent!

Took a screenie just in case you wanted it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so much for coming!
heart

You have now entered a brief love relationship with Ian! I will mention it in an upcoming no-trek journal entry later in this thread XD

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 08 point 20 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

These past couple of days, it slowly seems like our prayers for Ian to move on from his memories of Sasha have been answered. While we took a brief break from collecting debris at an intergalactic rest stop, Ian met a cat girl with a strange forked tail, by the name of dear-brandee. She was staying over with a clowder of other fellow cat beings in preparation for another one of those party balls that we so often encounter in Five.

After a two good days of stumbling and mumbling around the ship, Ian finally admitted to his brother Louie his attraction to dear-brandee. Galaxy be praised! She was not a vapid stick thin airhead such as the likes of Sasha! Louie took Ian by the hand, led him to dear-brandee's clowder, and shoved Ian at the girl. She slapped him on the face - as is custom to show acceptance of ritual woo'ing amongst the cat people - and they both exchanged halo numbers as well as small mountains of candy to seal the deal.

Suffice to say we on the ship are happy now that Ian is no longer moping around about his cabin. He now spends most hours of the day waiting by his halo for his woman to ring him. She keeps him on a tight leash and for that we are glad.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Captain's log star date 09 point 16 point 12: *captain Picard's voice*

Lately our crew has decided to just drift through our journey through Five and let things happen when they happen. We encountered an asteroid belt and on our way picked up some strange rocks called Nartians. Overall I would say that the crew is feeling very blase, very bored. We might just turn around and pick through the asteroid belt again for kicks. Fortunately this venture will have been paid off by a very fortuitous candy corn masquerade Ian dragged himself and his digital girlfriend to, using holograph technology. Whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff