*browses shop* 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 >

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I don't need any alchemy done but I love your captain's logs ( emotion_bigheart TNG).

Although I have a quick question, if you don't mind. I want to start off on alchemy but I'm only at level one, do you know if there's a cheap-ish way to level up this early? So far I've gotten some great advice (to do event alchemy) but I just figured I'd ask you as well 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Denham
I don't need any alchemy done but I love your captain's logs ( emotion_bigheart TNG).

Although I have a quick question, if you don't mind. I want to start off on alchemy but I'm only at level one, do you know if there's a cheap-ish way to level up this early? So far I've gotten some great advice (to do event alchemy) but I just figured I'd ask you as well 3nodding

lol. I have fun with the journal too XD

I can help you. I hoarded a ton of event items (mostly Xmas/Halloween alchemy event items) I never got around to alchemizing because I didn't want to waste the gold yet. If you'd be willing to fork over the cost to craft (gold) for these formulas I can let you craft them for me. The chances are easy too should failing shouldn't happen too often.

Otherwise, the orb aggregate is a good forumla to try out if you play zOMG and have some extra orbs around.

I also leveled up the account that I make Philosopher Caches/Cases from by alchemizing philosopher caches/cases. The only downside to gaining exp that way was the 5k failing fee. I made so many though that that account eventually got up to level 3. If you plan on going all the way with alchemy philospher caches/cases are stuff you'll need anyway and it's better if you craft these yourself (IF you gather the ingredients yourself) than buying stuff from the MP.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Did a check of the inventory and I have: 15 unalchemized halloween formulas (5k cost to craft fee each)...which would total 75k in crafting costs if you wanted to craft them all, 5 unalchemized Xmas formulas (~1-1.5k cost to craft fee each)...which is around 5.5k in crafting costs for those. scratch that I have 3 Xmas formulas..still collecting stuff for the other two. scratch that i do have 5 xmas formula

If you're at 0xp at level one you'll need to alchemize 10 level 1 formulas to get to level 2, for level 2 you'll need to alchemize either 20 level 1 formulas OR 10 level 2 formulas to get to level 3. Then from there level 3 is a b***h.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Existential Existence
Denham

I can help you. I hoarded a ton of event items (mostly Xmas/Halloween alchemy event items) I never got around to alchemizing because I didn't want to waste the gold yet. If you'd be willing to fork over the cost to craft (gold) for these formulas I can let you craft them for me. The chances are easy too should failing shouldn't happen too often.

Otherwise, the orb aggregate is a good forumla to try out if you play zOMG and have some extra orbs around.

I also leveled up the account that I make Philosopher Caches/Cases from by alchemizing philosopher caches/cases. The only downside to gaining exp that way was the 5k failing fee. I made so many though that that account eventually got up to level 3. If you plan on going all the way with alchemy philospher caches/cases are stuff you'll need anyway and it's better if you craft these yourself (IF you gather the ingredients yourself) than buying stuff from the MP.

Yeah that would be awesome! As long as I'm not taking away from your supply too much. How much would that be?
          Is the 5k failing fee applied to every formula or does it vary?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Denham
Existential Existence
Denham

Yeah that would be awesome! As long as I'm not taking away from your supply too much. How much would that be?

It applies to every formula but what I meant by 5k failing fee is that if the cache formula failed, that's 5k down the drain. Each attempt to craft a cache costs 5k and each attempt to craft a case costs 10k, and since the formula isn't easy (it's Medium difficulty I think?) it fails sometimes.

I put some info in the post above yours about the costs. If you want to alchemize all of my Halloween formulas (all 15) it'd cost you 75k total minimum since each formula costs 5k to craft. It's possible that an attempt might fail and you'd have to waste 5k, but since the chances are High it shouldn't happen much, but it still might happen. It's probably better to get you to craft my Xmas stuff first (which has cheaper crafting costs), and then the Halloween stuff, since the more experience points you have the less likely you'll fail. Want me to start trading my Xmas stuff over for you to craft?
Just to be clear though you're not keeping the items, just crafting them.

Also the Xmas stuff will take a LOT of trades...I have 4 silver sable coats (~2-3 trades to get everything over for 1 formula) and 1 peppermint apron formula...and ~15 werewolf/hunter hat formula.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Existential Existence
Denham
Existential Existence
Denham

It applies to every formula but what I meant by 5k failing fee is that if the cache formula failed, that's 5k down the drain. Each attempt to craft a cache costs 5k and each attempt to craft a case costs 10k, and since the formula isn't easy (it's Medium difficulty I think?) it fails sometimes.

I put some info in the post above yours about the costs. If you want to alchemize all of my Halloween formulas (all 15) it'd cost you 75k total minimum since each formula costs 5k to craft. It's possible that an attempt might fail and you'd have to waste 5k, but since the chances are High it shouldn't happen much, but it still might happen. It's probably better to get you to craft my Xmas stuff first (which has cheaper crafting costs), and then the Halloween stuff, since the more experience points you have the less likely you'll fail. Want me to start trading my Xmas stuff over for you to craft?

Also the Xmas stuff will take a LOT of trades...I have 4 silver sable coats (~2-3 trades to get everything over for 1 formula) and 1 peppermint apron formula...and ~15 werewolf/hunter hat formula.

Okay, all of that sounds good! So, I just send back the items when I craft them, correct? From the sound of it we should definitely start out with the Chistmas formulas so if you're ready I guess you should start sending them. How much gold do I need to send for all five?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Denham
Existential Existence
Denham
Existential Existence
Denham

Okay, all of that sounds good! So, I just send back the items when I craft them, correct? From the sound of it we should definitely start out with the Chistmas formulas so if you're ready I guess you should start sending them. How much gold do I need to send for all five?

You won't be sending any gold?
Okay...just be clear about the process xd ...
1) I send you items + formula through a trade
2) you craft it for me using your own gold
3) when it's completed you send me the crafted item back through a trade...
and we keep on repeating this until you feel like you want to stop or I run out of formulas for you to craft.

Whenever you feel like you want to start just send me a trade labeled "crafting your items"

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Existential Existence

You won't be sending any gold?
Okay...just be clear about the process xd ...
1) I send you items + formula through a trade
2) you craft it for me using your own gold
3) when it's completed you send me the crafted item back through a trade...
and we keep on repeating this until you feel like you want to stop or I run out of formulas for you to craft.

Whenever you feel like you want to start just send me a trade labeled "crafting your items"

Oh haha okay. I thought you meant that you wanted me to craft as well as give you some sort of finder's fee, but that makes more sense, sorry. That sounds fine to me, thanks for going through all the trouble!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Denham

Hey did you craft it yet?

This is taking a little bit long.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Existential Existence
Denham

Sorry, it didn't show up in my trades that you sent it back!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Denham
Existential Existence
Denham

The trade disappears, it doesn't send notification. You have to stalk the trades page to see if a trade is completed.

Let's do this quick okay?

Next formula will require two trades.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Existential Existence
Denham
Existential Existence
Denham

The trade disappears, it doesn't send notification. You have to stalk the trades page to see if a trade is completed.

Let's do this quick okay?

Next formula will require two trades.

Yeah, that slipped my mind. I have to go eat soonish but I'll let you know so you don't have wait on me ^^;

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
    • Olympian 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Invisibility 100
    Existential Existence

Okay, after I send you this next coat I have to go for an hour or two. Will we be able to do this again some time? If not that's totally fine, thanks for all the help 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    Denham
    Existential Existence

Okay, after I send you this next coat I have to go for an hour or two. Will we be able to do this again some time? If not that's totally fine, thanks for all the help 3nodding

Yeah sure. Just catch me whenever and we can continue later.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
    • Olympian 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Invisibility 100
    Existential Existence
    Denham
    Existential Existence

Yeah sure. Just catch me whenever and we can continue later.

Cool, it's much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces