Total Votes:[ 305 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 221 222 223 > >> >>> »|

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Queen-of-the-Rogue
I was looking over your Q&A but what I was mainly interested in was how do you reserve a spot for your level ten craftings? I have my eye on a level ten item and the formula has finally been released via a giftbox I would assume and it's an item I've wanted since they announced alchemy. It's called Glacermella I think and is the pure white Biancamella recolor.

You can reserve a spot by posting you want one here ^_^

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Evlstrfshbrt

User Image i have some lidless demon armor pieces and a gunmetal if your interested
User Image
Questie thread!

I am interested in the gunmetal but I'm almost out of funds ^_^

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chaosthingy
It's weird. I got my achiement and informed that I had gfinished my 1st formula, but nothing found in my inventory. Is there anybody know why?

What did you make?

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Arealo
Brain Akazariua
Arealo
AHH I HAVE SOMETHING TO CRAFT BUT THERE ARE NONE IN MP

Which formula might that be?

The librarian I need some components.

Shouldn't be to hard to collect those I think

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy
It's weird. I got my achiement and informed that I had gfinished my 1st formula, but nothing found in my inventory. Is there anybody know why?

What did you make?

Nomy the Snail. I then checked the market place and discovered that it was only 18k gold and I bought one. It's neither in the complete list of Alchemy nor in my inventory. The weird thing is I don't even remember if I have ever bought the formula.

This is what the achievment informed me:
Woohoo! You got the
"Alchemy Level 1" achievement!
17 hours ago

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chaosthingy
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy

What did you make?

Nomy the Snail. I then checked the market place and discovered that it was only 18k gold and I bought one. It's neither in the complete list of Alchemy nor in my inventory. The weird thing is I don't even remember if I have ever bought the formula.

Woohoo! You got the
17 hours ago

You get the level 1 Achievement just for entering the Alchemy page. ^_^
Do you have any exp on the right side or not?

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy

What did you make?

Woohoo! You got the
17 hours ago

You get the level 1 Achievement just for entering the Alchemy page. ^_^
Do you have any exp on the right side or not?

).
How can I get the exp? I know I sound silly. Hope this won't waste your time. Thx a lot.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chaosthingy
).
How can I get the exp? I know I sound silly. Hope this won't waste your time. Thx a lot.

You get Exp by crafting formulas.
To do that you need 3 things which are:

• the formula you want to make
  • the items listed in the formula
  • the amount of gold stated on the formula

And you're not wasting my time, I'm here to help others which includes you ^_^

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy
).

You get Exp by crafting formulas.
To do that you need 3 things which are:

• the formula you want to make
  • the items listed in the formula
  • the amount of gold stated on the formula

And you're not wasting my time, I'm here to help others which includes you ^_^

ok, I'll try.

It's so kind of you and I don't know how to thank you. I viewed your profile but you don't have a wishlist there; then I tried to buy something in your store but I don't have enough gold yet. lol

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chaosthingy
ok, I'll try.

It's so kind of you and I don't know how to thank you. I viewed your profile but you don't have a wishlist there; then I tried to buy something in your store but I don't have enough gold yet. lol

You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

I don't have any wishes on Gaia when it comes to items, I have all items I want ^_^
You can always check page one of this topic to see if you have some of the small items I need to craft stuff if you insist on thanking me ^_^

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy
ok, I'll try.

You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

I don't have any wishes on Gaia when it comes to items, I have all items I want ^_^
You can always check page one of this topic to see if you have some of the small items I need to craft stuff if you insist on thanking me ^_^

I'm here is because something haunted me.

I don't have long time to play Gaia so far.

Also, I don't feel it is cheaper by finishing any formulae and I prefer to save up to buy anything I want.

But yes, if anytime when I come back and still remember about this thread, I'd like to help. smile

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chaosthingy

Also, I don't feel it is cheaper by finishing any formulae and I prefer to save up to buy anything I want.

But yes, if anytime when I come back and still remember about this thread, I'd like to help. smile

Thanks

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy

Thanks

I'm the one who needs to say thanks. lol

By the way, please forgive my curiousity, why would you rather pay more gold and more time to do the formula thing?

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chaosthingy

By the way, please forgive my curiousity, why would you rather pay more gold and more time to do the formula thing?

I do the entire alchemy path out of pure boredom.
I had nothing that interested me on gaia for the past 3 years exept buying art so when alchemy came out I decided to make it to the end just for fun.
All the items I craft are for fun and are sold right after completing them so I can spend the gold on the next formula xd

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Brain Akazariua
chaosthingy

I do the entire alchemy path out of pure boredom.
I had nothing that interested me on gaia for the past 3 years exept buying art so when alchemy came out I decided to make it to the end just for fun.
All the items I craft are for fun and are sold right after completing them so I can spend the gold on the next formula xd

I see. That's why I'm working. It helps a lot to heal the pain in my heart as well.

Wish you can get rid of the boredom the soonest. It will kill some parts of you sense if it lasts too long. But who knows, maybe you are strong enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff