• Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Feel free to post now

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Updated the first page as much as I could think of.
I'll take a better look at it once I get home from work.
Brain Akazariua
why didn't you tell me that you moved? scream I advertised you biggrin I also have a quest thread now so if you give me a banner I would love to advertise you there...

Dangerous Elder

15,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elysium's Hero 300
Lol, Iz be Stalking Youz. emotion_awesome

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hmmm. I kind of want to hire you to make me something level 8, but I just realized how costly on my part it would be to do so to get the actual alchemy ingredients. ;-;

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
why didn't you tell me that you moved? scream I advertised you biggrin I also have a quest thread now so if you give me a banner I would love to advertise you there...

I moved everything just hours ago while I was at work rofl
I still need to make a banner or get one made for me

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lupas Deva
Lol, Iz be Stalking Youz. emotion_awesome

emotion_jawdrop I gots stalker, that's new

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chIoroform
Hmmm. I kind of want to hire you to make me something level 8, but I just realized how costly on my part it would be to do so to get the actual alchemy ingredients. ;-;

It would be indeed but it's more for people who want one of those items made for them ^_^
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua

I need to make a banner too mrgreen good luck with yours!

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kharita
Brain Akazariua
Kharita
Brain Akazariua

I need to make a banner too mrgreen good luck with yours!

I'll manage somehow xd

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Brain Akazariua
chIoroform

It would be indeed but it's more for people who want one of those items made for them ^_^

Hmmm. I'm thinking I want...Cream the Cat, actually, instead of Solar Mage. If the alchemy item announcement thing showed an accurate picture of what it looks like, then it's super duper cute.
What does it take to reserve a Level 10 spot? c:

Also, have you ever run into the formula yourself? I did look at the guide you listed...but I didn't see an actual gold cost to make it, just the components (which were few but heftily priced).

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chIoroform
Hmmm. I'm thinking I want...Cream the Cat, actually, instead of Solar Mage. If the alchemy item announcement thing showed an accurate picture of what it looks like, then it's super duper cute.

Also, have you ever run into the formula yourself? I did look at the guide you listed...but I didn't see an actual gold cost to make it, just the components (which were few but heftily priced).

It takes nothing to reserve a spot, everyone can reserve a spot if they like ^_^
Just keep in mind I will charge a fee at level 10 which will be the same as the one posted on page 1 or maybe a bit lower. I'd like to earn back a bit of that which I invested.
Ofcourse people who help me reaching level 10 by donating materials I need get no fee charged for a certain amount of items they ask me to craft.

I might even set up a re-crafter plan which is basicly the same as the come to me to get it crafted, I just share a bit of the fee with the one refering the people to me.

No idea what is needed for Cream, I haven't seen the formula otherwise that topic I refer to would have it ^_^
I share every formula I get my hands on there so he can list it.

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Brain Akazariua
chIoroform

It takes nothing to reserve a spot, everyone can reserve a spot if they like ^_^
Just keep in mind I will charge a fee at level 10 which will be the same as the one posted on page 1 or maybe a bit lower. I'd like to earn back a bit of that which I invested.
Ofcourse people who help me reaching level 10 by donating materials I need get no fee charged for a certain amount of items they ask me to craft.

I might even set up a re-crafter plan which is basicly the same as the come to me to get it crafted, I just share a bit of the fee with the one refering the people to me.

No idea what is needed for Cream, I haven't seen the formula otherwise that topic I refer to would have it ^_^
I share every formula I get my hands on there so he can list it.

I haven't quite figured out the fee, since the gold cost for it hasn't been listed. But I'm trying to get my hands on the formula now (Have to wait for the LMP seller to PM me back, since no way in hell am I going to put 640k into a formula if I don't have to @_@) I don't mind paying though, since it's a new, exciting thing to have. ^^

Do you happen to have a Candy Mountain component? I see that it's made through a Lvl. 4 formula, but there are none listed and Cream requires one. D;

How many Exp until you reach Level 10? o:

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
chIoroform
I haven't quite figured out the fee, since the gold cost for it hasn't been listed. But I'm trying to get my hands on the formula now (Have to wait for the LMP seller to PM me back, since no way in hell am I going to put 640k into a formula if I don't have to @_@) I don't mind paying though, since it's a new, exciting thing to have. ^^

Do you happen to have a Candy Mountain component? I see that it's made through a Lvl. 4 formula, but there are none listed and Cream requires one. D;

I think my fee system is easy enough. You can calculate it once you get the formula or ask me to calculate it for you ^_^

The Candy Mountain most likely can't be made yet, atleast I don't have it but it will become available at some point.

A lot of exp is still needed, I need another 1060exp to reach level 9 and then 2560exp to reach level 10 I think, that is if I calculated it correctly xd
I'm currently at 225 exp towards level 9 which should take around the 1280exp

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Brain Akazariua
chIoroform

I think my fee system is easy enough. You can calculate it once you get the formula or ask me to calculate it for you ^_^

The Candy Mountain most likely can't be made yet, atleast I don't have it but it will become available at some point.

A lot of exp is still needed, I need another 1060exp to reach level 9 and then 2560exp to reach level 10 I think, that is if I calculated it correctly xd
I'm currently at 225 exp towards level 9 which should take around the 1280exp

Thanks. ^^

Some of the formulas have been sold on MP...so I think it's just out of stock for the time being. Otherwise everything looks easy to get a hold of minus the main formula. whee

That is a tonnnnn of exp and a tonnnn of gold. oAo Are you hoping most of the cost will be covered by this business or are you prepared to level up by yourself? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games