Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sly Miyuki
I think it would be funny if they disabled the marketplace to non-Gambino supporters. lol

I wish the same twisted twisted Gambino's revenge I LOVE THE IDEA!!!
Alidan Dead Sea
Sly Miyuki
I think it would be funny if they disabled the marketplace to non-Gambino supporters. lol

I wish the same twisted twisted Gambino's revenge I LOVE THE IDEA!!!

Ah, the complaints would be hilarious but I doubt that would happen.

Playful Friend

*Walks in to look around* Well, I have to say, this team is way more focused on having fun than the team I was on last year *cough*Barton*cough*. I was actually considering joining Durem this year, just because I love vampires, and elves, but the people there were kind of frightening me.
[Nothing is good or bad...]

Haha, if you got a perfect ten, Miyuki, then I'd REALLY feel like I wasn't trying hard enough. xp

-finishes off his glass-

However, your dedication is admirable. I'll admit, after my run-in with the javelin, my enthusiasm for competing faltered a little...

-pours himself another glass of wine-

While disabling the marketplace to foreigners would be funny, I think it'd be better if we just built a really big tower, knocked it down and crushed Durem with it, just like we did back in April '05. That'll remind 'em whose boss around here. xd

[...but thinking makes it so.]
Yes, the Durem crowd is usually a bit more aggressive in the pursuits of winning.

Usually, islanders are more laid back, although there are exceptions to every rule. 3nodding

Haha, Chris. Yes, my dedication is strong and I must admit it can scare off quite a few people but then again my cheerful nature keeps it in order. 4laugh
Leopardchild
*Walks in to look around* Well, I have to say, this team is way more focused on having fun than the team I was on last year *cough*Barton*cough*. I was actually considering joining Durem this year, just because I love vampires, and elves, but the people there were kind of frightening me.

Yeah, I was on team Gambino last year, and I had a good time, so I joined again this year. Most of the other vampires went to Durem, but I don't care for some of their locals. Anyways, welcome to the island.

-waves over-

Help yourself to something to eat or drink. It's kind of quiet right now, but still feel free to hang around if you feel so inclined. 3nodding

Haha, a competitor with charisma. Miyuki, you are a force to be reckoned with. xd

-sets down drink-

Well, I must be off for now. It's been a pleasure meeting everyone. Feel free to make use of the area while I'm out, though I suspect things will start to die down regardless. Good luck to you all, and I hope you all have a very successful Olympics. whee

Heres a list of games that I'll love to play....
1. Kill Rufus
2. Shoot the centaur while running
3. Kickboxing against Rina
4. Rebuild the Gambino's skyscraper
5. Gaia-styled Monopoly
6. Chess with Gaia's characters
7. Perform a new mutant
8. Grunny's race
9. Rodeo with OMG's
No, not Rufus! crying

I would fish all day in order to feed that poor kitty.

Thank you for the compliment. I can be rather charismatic. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. whee

Playful Friend

Hehe, I remember last year I went around and made a 'Good Luck' thread on every team's forum. Gambino was the only team where no one flamed me.
I figured I'd get involved with the event a bit more this year, so I made an avi to go with the team I picked, and I've been trying to post more, which is hard for me.

*walks over and grabs a glass of lemonade*

Does anyone else find it slightly unfair that ours is the only team that didn't have a manga out when the event actually started? Less people are going to join, because they don't know what Gambino has to offer yet.
Sly Miyuki
No, not Rufus! crying

I would fish all day in order to feed that poor kitty.

Ok what about "water baloon war with rufus"? you must evade the balloons

Playful Friend

Eeep, I must be off, I hadn't realized how late it is. gonk
Good luck teammates!
Well, that is better than killing Rufus. sweatdrop

I agree, Leopard. I do find it to be a bit unfair, but sadly Isle de Gambino is not very popular yet seeing as there are people that believe we are sluts according to last year.

Sarcastic Prophet

User Image*jumps into the scene and sits down* Hey, guys! ^___^ We've been a little behind today, but I think that once we've got our mascots, we'll take up more than ... *calculates* ... roughly fifteen percent of the competitors.
I do hope so. Your excitement is refreshing however. whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces