Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Nothing is good or bad...]

True, Miyuki! If the contest was 'who can draw the biggest crowd while cleaning a windshield' instead of 'who can clean the windshield fastest', I think you gambino girls would have it in the bag. xd

-looks over at the marshmallow on the table-

Well... lesson learned. I won't be making that mistake again. sweatdrop Perhaps I should stick to cooking burgers...

[...but thinking makes it so.]
Unfortunately, poor Louie is bleeding. It's only a matter of time before the sharks come... crying
SwordsmanChris

True, Miyuki! If the contest was 'who can draw the biggest crowd while cleaning a windshield' instead of 'who can clean the windshield fastest', I think you gambino girls would have it in the bag. xd

-looks over at the marshmallow on the table-

Well... lesson learned. I won't be making that mistake again. sweatdrop Perhaps I should stick to cooking burgers...

For sure!! rofl
I think Durem and Barton are close in for a lead. If Isle de Gambino doesn't win, I hope another town rather than Durem wins.

Barton is where my house is, so I hope that Barton does well. I commute to Gambino because I'm a Gold Mountain employee... they make make it mandatory that we join the Gambino team for these kinds of events. I really don't mind though, because I think that the Gambino team usually has the most fun. 3nodding

-sips his soda-

I mean, I suppose I have ties with Durem, since that's where all the rest of the vampires are, but I don't know... I think that they can be a little uppity at times. I'd prefer to see Barton pull out a victory. As for Aekea... I really have no relation to that town whatsoever. sweatdrop

Well, after Durem winning every time, I want to see a change not the same old same old. Plus, Barton is too friendly to really hate.

Aekea, I only know Liam since I had to wash him for the competition. xd

You're right, I'd prefer someone other than Durem win this time, preferably Barton... or Gambino, of course. That'd be nice too.

-sets down his soda-

Blech, I hate that 'Wash Liam' event. Every time I have to do it, I get a 10 on it, if only because I try to get it over with so fast. It's... kind of creepy. gonk

-shudders-

I don't mind. Haha, but Liam is only eyecandy. The way he goes through woman should raise some concerns.

Also, I think Sam has a crush on him according to the manga. surprised

It seems like he's running out of women to go through, though. xp Perhaps he's participating in the event as a means of meeting females? Either that or he's really, really unclean. Either way, Poor Sam has no idea what she's getting herself into...

-finishes his drink-

Though, if Liam really wanted to meet women, this island would be a good place to start. xd Gambino team members are quite friendly.

-looks around, trying to put off cleaning up the marshmallow-

I wonder where Sisely left the hard drinks...

SwordsmanChris

It seems like he's running out of women to go through, though. xp Perhaps he's participating in the event as a means of meeting females? Either that or he's really, really unclean. Either way, Poor Sam has no idea what she's getting herself into...

-finishes his drink-

Though, if Liam really wanted to meet women, this island would be a good place to start. xd Gambino team members are quite friendly.

-looks around, trying to put off cleaning up the marshmallow-

I wonder where Sisely left the hard drinks...

Those Von Helson twins still are attached to him, but I think he grew tired since they were too clingy or possessive. Either way, it seems like he is losing his edge due to his reputation spreading due to the word of Sasha, Vanessa and Moira.

The only women that he is truly interested in are one-night flings. That is what I believe, at least.
Sly Miyuki
Those Von Helson twins still are attached to him, but I think he grew tired since they were too clingy or possessive. Either way, it seems like he is losing his edge due to his reputation spreading due to the word of Sasha, Vanessa and Moira.

The only women that he is truly interested in are one-night flings. That is what I believe, at least.

Yeah, once your reputation is destroyed like that, it's pretty hard to recover from it... almost feel bad for the guy.

-fumbles around a bit below the counter-

Ah... here it is.

-pulls out Sisely's blue cooler-

Normally I don't drink... wine, but I figured I'd end the first round of competitions off in style. ninja

I like the way you think. I rarely drink myself but this is after all a special event. 3nodding
we're loosing gonk gonk crying crying

-pops the cork out of the bottle-

Yes, very special indeed. It marks the end to the first day of a long week of competition... with hopefully a bit of relaxation on the beach mixed in. whee

-pours wine into two glasses-

Would you like to make the toast, Miyuki?

-looks over at Alidan-

We may not be doing well the first day, but we have many other days to catch up. After all, our allies haven't even made an appearance yet. It's too early to worry, I'd say...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces