Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I turned it off and on, and now it is working normally. Thanks so much for the help! smile

Kawaii Mage

indy_cole
Have you tried properly exiting the app? Double-tap on the home button, scroll through the apps at the bottom of the screen and find Monster G. Tap and hold on Monster G and then press the "minus" sign.
I'm having the same issue as her. And I tried turning it on and off but doesn't work. Also tried this, but the MG app icon isn't there. >.>
Sora Rorona
indy_cole
Have you tried properly exiting the app? Double-tap on the home button, scroll through the apps at the bottom of the screen and find Monster G. Tap and hold on Monster G and then press the "minus" sign.
I'm having the same issue as her. And I tried turning it on and off but doesn't work. Also tried this, but the MG app icon isn't there. >.>

Is the icon not there at all? What if you scroll left/right? Also, is iOS up-to-date?

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100
Whenever I try to open the game on my iPhone, more often than not it won't load and will return to the home screen. I wasn't having this issue with the first version, but every since I updated, I can't get it to load. I've tried turning my phone off then back on, but still no change.

Basic info:

Apple iPhone 3G.
OS 4.2.1
Service provider is AT&T (I'm normally on my home wifi but turning it off and using the 3G network didn't change anything)
My phone isn't jail broken
According to the App Store all of my Apps are up to date.

If I am lucky, I can get the game to load, but never on the first try. I've tried loading the game then putting my phone into "Sleep mode" (while the game is still loading) before turning it back on, I think this worked once. I've tried accessing the game through the notifications (ie, "King Ortho is stealing your Daily Reward, better claim it before it's gone" or "Get your Starseeds ready because your team is rested up from their last encounter" etc.) but I still get the same results.

I know that because my phone is the last model that is still supported by the iOS, some apps aren't compatible and with the release of the iPhone 5 in the next month or so it is unlikely that my model won't be compatible with future iOS updates. Could that be a possibility to why my phone won't support the app? I've also noticed that my phone is really slow (its takes
several seconds to pull up my iPod library) so could the app be timing out on me?

I really, really want to love this app but being unable to play it isn't helping.
I'm currently half way through the game, and have bought quite a few items from the skystore. Im going to be getting a new ipod touch soon, and would like to know if the data from my game transfer onto my new ipod, or will it start it from scratch? And if it doesnt transfer the game data is there a way to make it do that?

Original Prophet

Since I updated it to the latest version, it has been stuck at the:

"Downloading Islands.
Pleas Wait..."
Page.

Pretty much stopping my from all gameplay thus far.

=====
Never-mind, after restarting my phone and waiting 5min, it went to the home screen. whee
Having lots of fun playing MG-ZI on my iPhone4 but have experienced this bug after the latest update. My Daily Prize can no longer be claimed as the time changes each time I start the game.

For eg: 2 days ago it said "Get it at 7:32am" when I was playing the game at night. Next time I play, it said 435pm, then 1130pm... I am simply unable to claim any of the prizes as each time I try to, a new, later time is reflected.

Is this bug associated with the latest update? Or with iPhone IOS 5 which I've also updated recently?

Please help!

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
OzakeJumbo
Having lots of fun playing MG-ZI on my iPhone4 but have experienced this bug after the latest update. My Daily Prize can no longer be claimed as the time changes each time I start the game.

For eg: 2 days ago it said "Get it at 7:32am" when I was playing the game at night. Next time I play, it said 435pm, then 1130pm... I am simply unable to claim any of the prizes as each time I try to, a new, later time is reflected.

Is this bug associated with the latest update? Or with iPhone IOS 5 which I've also updated recently?

Please help!

This happened to me too! It sucks!
I'm no longer stuck on the start up page, but now I have a strange new problem: I cannot scroll the screen past Scorpio Island. Every time I try to get to Pisces Island, the game closes down and I end up on the home screen again.

Also, when I try go to a station on any island and play (fight) that station, it also closes down and returns to the home screen. And similar to other people, I cannot claim my daily prize. The time keeps changing; last night it said to come back tomorrow at 9:50 p.m., then this morning it said come back tomorrow at 8:51 a.m.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I'm using a 3rd generation iPod Touch running iOS 5.
I'm wondering if you will ever allow it to connect to one's gaia online account so that you earn gold for playing it like with the facebook app.

sweety_honey's Husband

phoenixemmy
I'm currently half way through the game, and have bought quite a few items from the skystore. Im going to be getting a new ipod touch soon, and would like to know if the data from my game transfer onto my new ipod, or will it start it from scratch? And if it doesnt transfer the game data is there a way to make it do that?

i dont think it will because when you plug your ipod into the computer, itunes will read that specific device. if your sync your original ipod first, it should save that ipod data as a backup somewhere on your hard drive. you might be able to copy it over from there but not sure. if its like any other electronics that saves games to the device, its probably non-transferable as far as how far youve gotten
hm jw i need to update my iphone cause i got like 3-4 islands left then the big island and when i try to play on a node it goes to the main screen everytime where u c all ur apps and all so just askin and thanks for the help.
I love the game but have a question and need to vent and was not sure they best place to post. I posted the following in the wrong forum originally so I apologize for the DUI ation. I need advice on this game and the problem I am in.

I have wasted so many starseeds trying to catch mogas (on the iPhone version) higher then super rare and haven't been able to do so. I don't have money to spend on starseeds that will just be wasted. I am stuck now for I can't open then next island till I capture 2 more mogas. I have been through all previous islands several times, wasted many seeds, and now am stuck since I cannot move forward. I need help! Please advise.

If it is going to be sooooo hard to catch these mogas then at least give us more chances to earn seeds. I have used up all my quests that don't involve capturing, I've been through the islands and got a few seeds here and there, check in daily, but that is not enough when it takes over 50 seeds to catch one moga (ie: the wyrm). Plus it shouldn't be this hard to catch a moga on the 4th island which should mean it is a lower level then the other ones.

Plus the daily gift not working has not helped either. Lost many days because of that but I understand there is a workaround for that but that hasn't worked for me either. I am so bummed that I have missed out on over a weeks worth of daily prizes! Is there a new update coming out that will fix this issue?

I love the game, love the graphics, and don't mind that I have to wait for them to recover or use coffees, but this capture thing is VERY annoying especially since I am now stuck and cannot move forward! I would be happy to pay $5 for a paid version if I knew there would be more islands, different mogas, more quests and the whole game would take a while to beat, but there MUST be more chances to earn seeds!

Is there anything in the works to help? I can't move forward at this Point and will get bored quickly, going through all the islands over and over again. I don' t want to give up and quit at this point for I am only 2 islands away from the end and that would be very disappointing to have to quit now.

Please advise on how i can proceed and the status of the daily prize issue fix.

Thanx for the help!
Hi there... i have a problem with Monster Galaxy IOS on iphone 3S. I couldnt move the screen towards the last 5 islands. And im stuck with the first 6 island which i have capture every single moga. Ever since the last 2 updates this has been happening.... is it possible to get it working soon? Im a Singapore user....
Gdoparadise
Hi there... i have a problem with Monster Galaxy IOS on iphone 3S. I couldnt move the screen towards the last 5 islands. And im stuck with the first 6 island which i have capture every single moga. Ever since the last 2 updates this has been happening.... is it possible to get it working soon? Im a Singapore user....

This is still happening since the update we released yesterday?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff