Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes... till now i still can't get pass....

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
For the Monster Galaxy App on the iPhone, when you have quests to capture mogas, do you have quests to capture all of them, or just certain ones? for instance, if i capture a tabby now, will I have a quest to capture one later? or do i just collect moga from GO, and collect my two hundred dollars and several moga?

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Since I updated it to the latest version, it has been stuck at the:

"Downloading Islands.
Pleas Wait..."
Page.

Pretty much stopping my from all gameplay thus far.

============================================================

Never-mind, after restarting my phone and waiting 5min, it went to the home screen. :whee

======================================================================

I got the same issue. after restarting my phone still the same.. stuck at DOWNLOADING ISLANDS. PLEASE WAIT...

Any fix for this pls? crying

Thanks!

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It seems that after I downloaded the new update I can't play at all. I got a iPod Touch 2G with an iOS 4.2.1

I get to the title screen and then crash...home screen.

Help!!

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Netstryke
It seems that after I downloaded the new update I can't play at all. I got a iPod Touch 2G with an iOS 4.2.1

I get to the title screen and then crash...home screen.

Help!!

I have the same problem on my Iphone 3GS with iOS 5.0.1
I'm getting the same problem on my iPhone 4S running iOS v5.0.1
There is now a message on the iTunes AppStore page for "Monster Galaxy: Zodiac Islands' saying not to download the 2.32 update. I quit playing several weeks ago since the first flawed update (2.14) and the subsequent update (2.17) both did not let me engage in playing the game.

Good luck. Maybe I'll be back once the game works again... or maybe not.

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It actually works! Halleuah!
Now to get back on top of the mountain with
....hears barking).....a moga dog? Meh! Do-able!

Thanks for your hard work!
Please help !i put a post in the main iOS forum but I'll put it in here as well my game crashes after I charge my iPod . It does not matter how I charge it the game crashes. I have only just got the game and I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling and starting over and it's really annoying. Had I bought stuff in game I'd be even or annoyed. Can't you offer any help ?
I don't mean to be melishious but where is the starter of this conversation. Can't he or she tell us what on earth is going on with the problems and can it be fixed and when it will be fixed by.
indy_cole
Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands

Welcome to the Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands (referenced as Monster G) official customer support information thread. This thread consolidates the following topics: Important Links, Known Issues, and FAQs

We will keep this post updated as we release new versions, collect new questions from the community, and learn of new bugs and issues with the game.

Important Links

Known Issues in Current Version v2.40

• None

Having Problems?

Please submit a report detailing your issue: http://bit.ly/monstergsupport

I tried these help notes and still nothing. I'd like to have a straight froward answer.

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It is taking very long to load.

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
When are you all going to get serious and fix the issues for the android version of zodiac islands like the one where once you reach aries island the controls stop responding
I can't play, there's a green image instead of the moga's pictures... then I try to put any moga on my team and the game crashes... Also when I try to enter to an island the game crashes...
I play on iPhone 4...
Please help me, I can't play...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas