Welcome to Gaia! ::

LubiLittle
What about non-North American stores?

I bet there're more brazilians that want to play, too.

Monster G is currently available in all countries with an App Store - including Brazil.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
There seems to be a glitch in the last area of Monster G. My game keeps freezing or exiting me out while I battle. It does the same thing when I use coffee on a Moga or try to claim my prize. I posted about it in the bug report section. Will there be an app upgrade that will fix the giltch?
II-Mystic Mirage-II
There seems to be a glitch in the last area of Monster G. My game keeps freezing or exiting me out while I battle. It does the same thing when I use coffee on a Moga or try to claim my prize. I posted about it in the bug report section. Will there be an app upgrade that will fix the giltch?

Can you please send me a PM with a description of where you're at in the game? Also, please include whether you are using the most recent version of iOS and if your device is jailbroken.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
indy_cole
II-Mystic Mirage-II

Can you please send me a PM with a description of where you're at in the game? Also, please include whether you are using the most recent version of iOS and if your device is jailbroken.

Sure
Can i Know this game we be monster?? o.O
or we must killed or hunt monster?? ~
The name "BackYard Monster" look like we have same home with monster.. razz

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
indy_cole
LubiLittle
What about non-North American stores?

I bet there're more brazilians that want to play, too.

Monster G is currently available in all countries with an App Store - including Brazil.

Then please help me! Why do I click on the link you sent me by email and my appstore keeps saying that moster g is not available on the Brasileiro store? I want to play so much crying
indy_cole
MacGeek4Ever
I do have a question...or a few..

So what was the main idea behind "Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands"?

So far with v1.14 I have enjoyed it greatly and some of the controls were very interesting and intuitive... Not to mentioned to be a very polished product overall! I wanted to say congratulations to you all for a wonderful product!

Thanks! The main idea was to create a second Monster Galaxy game that was completely independent from the Facebook version. We wanted this game to be more interactive and fast-paced to be more fun for playing on the go.

MacGeek4Ever

Would there be any chance in giving an option/way to turn on/off the count down to the attack? Basically, that you could wait to do an attack?

indy_cole

Maybe - we'll look into that smile

MacGeek4Ever

Also are there plans to have more options to "attack" a moga? You have the zodiac attack currently which is a really well plan out interface but what about something for a defense? However this is just a passing though because I would love to know more about the over all plan or way you wanted to go with it?

indy_cole

We are investigating more battle options. The first thing we'd probably do is add a second type of Zodiac attack. We actually had a defensive maneuver called "dodge" but it just wasn't very fun during playtesting. We are also looking into buffs/debuffs.

Well to dodge is very tricky thing specially if you you have a lot of variables to it. Not to mention the balancing act for moga to moga because some will naturally be faster or "dodge" better than others. So good luck on that smile Maybe the "dodge" be a passive trait? gaining over so many levels or maybe after so many battles? Possible a popup or action button can come up when it is available?

By the way...the zodiac attack currently in Monster G v1.14 on an IPhone 4 running 4.2.10(8E600) does lag a bit. I am sure it is due to how many applications are in the background but I will try to find out how many before it becomes a major lag. I just want to say that you all have done an excellent job with this iOS App as well as Monster Galaxy which has been such a great adventure and fun!

MacGeek4Ever

Also do you think you could add some more music/theme music and audio cues? This also could be used in the Facebook version *hint hint*

indy_cole

Coming soon.

I am excited to hear this smile I know you all have been very busy where ever it is that you do your project(s) from. If there is anything you want to me test out for you I would be happy to. Everyday I find something new that has been added and it just keeps on getting better and better!

MacGeek4Ever

One more thing, do you think there would be a way to have multiple ways to play? Like for example you can play offline is a big one for me. I hate that I have to be connected just to do something that would not necessarily require internet connectivity. Now I do understand for screenshots, postings, etc but not everyone is going to have an internet connection all the time unless they are with a cell service!

indy_cole

You don't have to be online to play. You can play completely disconnnected. We're looking into PVP play so you can play against your friends.

Yes I saw that and I was very happy. There are very few games that can do that!

Dapper Rogue

My 11 year old purchased items on my itunes account without my knowing or permission. Is there any way to get a refund for those items?
Hengenjizai
My 11 year old purchased items on my itunes account without my knowing or permission. Is there any way to get a refund for those items?

Please contact iTunes Support - only they can issue refunds.

Start here: http://www.apple.com/support/

You should be able to disable in-app purchases on your device to prevent this from happening again. Also, you should know that players must enter your iTunes account password to purchase items... it might make sense to use a password that he or she might not know.
Yesterday when I tried to claim my Daily Prize my game froze. It has been over a day now and it is still frozen. When I try to claim my prize or exit out of it, it does nothing... is there any way to claim my prize or at least get out of there so I can actually play? xp
IcelandicHorse
Yesterday when I tried to claim my Daily Prize my game froze. It has been over a day now and it is still frozen. When I try to claim my prize or exit out of it, it does nothing... is there any way to claim my prize or at least get out of there so I can actually play? xp

That's weird. Had you recently changed the time on your device? Either way, the game should correct itself if you restart your device.
indy_cole
IcelandicHorse

That's weird. Had you recently changed the time on your device? Either way, the game should correct itself if you restart your device.

Restart it? Like turn it off and on? Sorry, I'm not good with iPods. >.<

But thanks for responding, I'm glad to hear I don't have to start over again or anything like that stressed
IcelandicHorse
indy_cole
IcelandicHorse

But thanks for responding, I'm glad to hear I don't have to start over again or anything like that stressed

Yeah, turn it off and back on. Then, check the App Store for updates and update to the latest version.
indy_cole
IcelandicHorse
indy_cole
IcelandicHorse

Yeah, turn it off and back on. Then, check the App Store for updates and update to the latest version.

Is there any other solution to the above problem? cause it is not working for me.
Have you tried properly exiting the app? Double-tap on the home button, scroll through the apps at the bottom of the screen and find Monster G. Tap and hold on Monster G and then press the "minus" sign.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff