4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
mostafa913
indy_cole
mostafa913
awwwww sad well at lest we can send a few mogas smile i'll only send the epics and legendarys to my facebook xD

thanks for telling me sir smile and keep making monster galaxy the best game in the world biggrin

Another heads up - you won't be able to choose which Mogas to send but some rewards will definitely be epics/legendarys smile

i'm ok with that smile as long as i get to show off cool mogas i'll be happy biggrin

one more question (sorry to ask a lot razz ) : you said that i can send a moga after a task is completed but what if i completed the task before the sending feature i released , does that mean i missed out on sending that moga when the feature is released ?

Nope. Any tasks that you already completed will be reflected in the "Rewards" feature. You'll still be able to claim all your rewards.

yaaaay biggrin thanks again for this awesome game biggrin biggrin biggrin
Never have I wanted an iPhone more than I do now >o<

Aged Gaian

14,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Magical Gems 500
indy_cole
Nexaszero
About the worldwide release, u say "very soon" but are we talking about days, weeks or months? 3nodding

Weeks.

and will this be released in italian store too? i mean in the worldwide release in september rolleyes
Nexaszero
indy_cole
Nexaszero
About the worldwide release, u say "very soon" but are we talking about days, weeks or months? 3nodding

Weeks.

and will this be released in italian store too? i mean in the worldwide release in september rolleyes

It should be available in the Italian store before September.
indy_cole
Nexaszero
indy_cole
Nexaszero

Weeks.

It should be available in the Italian store before September.

thanks for the info superdev!! ^_^
indy_cole
The feature isn't fully built yet, but it will pretty much function like this: there will be around 10-15 tasks (like collect 50 Mogas, beat Aries island, etc.) that once you complete you'll be able to send a Moga to Facebook that you can only get in the iOS game. Some Mogas will never be available on Facebook and others will be available via other methods (evolutions on Facebook, etc.).

What? Not some of the Mogas will be available in Facebook? That's uncalled. D:
All I can say right now is that there are some Mogas that will not be available on Facebook. Some Mogas in the iOS game originate on Facebook but most Mogas are brand new for iOS. Some of the iOS Mogas will be available on Facebook through evolutions or other Facebook features.

The remainder of the iOS Mogas will be reserved for other features.

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
is it fair for people who doesn't have iphone question because i think if some people doesnt have iphone they will stop playing because in the future the people who have iphone can send a moga to the facebook,, except they only can send a moga that avaible in facebook

Stubborn Gifter

I still find it unfair about how some of the Mogas will only reserved to other devices. confused

After all, isn't one of game's themes is to catch them all? You can't call it a complete collection if we're unable to collect due to what devices we use.
yes i agree to Jisen, why the themes said catch them all? so how we gonna suppose to catch them all??? sweatdrop

its unfair to others that dont have iphones's how they gonna complete they're collection of moga? its not easy to get an iphone it's too expensive here in philippines cry

hope u can do other way to make it easy for ppl dont have much money? sad
We're committed to players being able to collect them all but the features to do so just won't be there upon launch.
Out of curiosity, is there a way to heal monsters out of battle like on Facebook (with resting at the farm) that I happen to be missing, or is it only possible with Coffee...?
ThanatosRising
Out of curiosity, is there a way to heal monsters out of battle like on Facebook (with resting at the farm) that I happen to be missing, or is it only possible with Coffee...?

You can nap Mogas on the Team screen. Look at the top-left of the screen when you're on the map.
indy_cole
ThanatosRising

You can nap Mogas on the Team screen. Look at the top-left of the screen when you're on the map.

Oh, why so there is! Thanks, I never would have noticed on my own, since I haven't been changing my team around much XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff