• Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

Location : MUSEUMxxOutFit : LIFE AS WE KNOW ITxxCompany : NO ONE

User Image

When Vic finally came into view she almost sighed with relief though the moment passed rather quickly when she realized that he was hurt. He’d been shot in his arm. "Vic, are you alright?" She asked him even though it was obvious that he wasn’t alright. The two of them started to move instantly. She kept glancing back behind her though as they went. She wanted so badly to just whip out her gun and shot the two people following them. She knew that it would make things a lot easier, but right now her first priority was getting them both to safety. It took them a while but soon they found themselves among friends who helped them get to a safe place for at least a little while. Jez had to stop and take a breather because she felt really light headed and on the verge of passing out. She sat down her guns and peeled off her vest letting the cool hair get to her as she bent over hands on her knees take a deep breaths, after a moment she felt someone place their hand on her back and hold out a glass of water. She stood up and took it. "Relax, drink this and breath." said another room that happened to be in the room.

After finishing off the glass of water she felt a little bit better and passed it off to someone so they could wash the empty glass. She sank down into a chair and sighed softly as she listened to the gun shots in the distance. Sure she’d expected things to kind of go off like this, but it was a lot different thinking the plan through in your mind then actually living in the moment. She stood again when Victor said that he needed to go and cover the tracks. "No we could just keep moving." She said protesting as he walked over and took her hands and then pulled her into a hug. She felt her stomach drop and her heart felt heavy. She didn’t want him to leave because his father was out there waiting for him ready to kill him and the thought of his father getting his hands on Vic was really sickening and made her angry. "Please just stay." She whispered into his neck, hot tears slipping down her cheeks, he pulled back and nodded his head then started for the door, but before he could get out the door she hurried after him, grabbed his arm and spun him around to face her and leaned in planting a kiss on his lips. "Please come back." She said, after she pulled back slowly. She gave him one last look before she backed away and let him go. One of the women walked up to her and pulled her into a hug letting her sob for a couple of seconds.

After a minute or two she pulled away from the women and got her stuff, slipping back into her vest, drying her eyes and getting ready to move. She felt in the pit of her stomach that Victor would not be coming back and she’d have to go out on her own and get him back, which she would gladly do and she’d take down anyone who got into her way and tried to stop her. She’d make sure that they knew exactly what they were getting themselves into by taking Victor. She waited out the ten minutes and a couple extra to be sure. "You should go. Amity isn’t far from here. I think you’ll be safe there for a little bit." She said as she passed Jez a bottle of water. "Thank you. If by chance he does come back, tell him that I’m going there." She said to the women and nodded her head. Someone led her through the building and towards one of the back exits that put her the farthest away from where the guns were and she left. Jez made sure to hurry and be smart about how she got away leaving no tracks behind her as she left. Once she was in her own territory she made sure to come up on Amity slowly, having no idea what awaited her there. She was taking a huge risk sneaking around now that she was wanted by the Dauntless.

Jez managed to find a person free route into the back door of her house, where she scared the living day lights out of her mother who had been working in the kitchen. Jez had come into the room slowly when she heard noise and hid her guns, not wanting to scare her mother, but also not sure if her mother was trustworthy. "Jezebel?" Her mother asked as she looked at her daughter, who probably looked a lot different then she had when she’d first left home even though that was only a month ago. "Hey mom . . I uh . . " She paused not sure how to really put it into words that she was a divergent and wanted by the most dangerous fraction. Her mother came around the counter and pulled her into a tight hug. "There there I know why you’re here. Child I knew when you were younger." Her mother said as she hugged her even tighter. Jez wrapped her arms around her mother after a moment and they stood there for a couple of seconds. "Why didn’t you tell me?" She asked as they pulled apart and her mother ushered her to a seat and went back to what she had been doing. "To dangerous. You know they have been changing things and killing people, it’s all over the news at night." Her mom said and Jez nodded her head. "Yeah, they are drugging us. If you are normal you turn into a zombie and if you are a divergent you stay like me, lucid." She explained her mother looking at her shocked. "They are weeding us out of the fractions they started in Erudite."

"What are you doing here then?" Her mother asked her, that motherly look coming across her face. "Well a friend of mine and I pretended to be zombies and then we were sent to kill some people. I was going to have to shoot three kids and I couldn’t so I shot up a bunch of Dauntless instead." Her mother sucked in a breath and looked horrified. "Mom I wasn’t about to shot three kids that had no freaking idea what was going on." Her mother hurried around the counter and hugged her again. "Are you alright? Where is your friend at?" Jez pulled away from her mother and got up walking around the kitchen a little bit. "I’m alright for now. He, uh, got caught. His father is the leader of Dauntless." She said letting it out slowly and her mother shook her head. "He’ll come after you next then, you should run as far as you can." Jez shook her head. "Not without Vic. I’m going back after him." She heard her mother’s gasp but didn’t have time to respond because the tv set came on and the leader of dauntless appeared. Jez headed closer to the tv and listened in on what was being said. James told a big speech about the Divergent and how they were trouble makers and needed to be killed on sight and were not to be trusted, then he showed a picture of Jez and explained that she was a leader and needed to be take down right away and blah blah blah.

Jez had stopped listening because Victor was in the background tied up and beaten up pretty badly. This was definitely a trap for her and she knew that. They were going to use him as bait, she could see it written all over James face and Jez would rise to the occasion. They just didn’t know that she was smarter than they thought. "Mom I have to go. I wanted you to know that I love you and thank you for rising me the way you did. I’ll come back but they are going to be looking for me. They will come here. You need to lie. Please mom don’t do anything stupid. Please. Promise me." She said turning to her mother and grabbing her shoulders and staring her straight in the eye. Her mother nodded her head. "You don’t do anything stupid either." She said and they hugged one more time than Jez was on her way out the back door and disappearing again before anyone could see her. She headed back into the city, only this time she took a secret way. A tunnel underground that had been long forgotten a couple of her friends and her and found it when they were little. The entrance was over grown with weeds and easily missed. They’d only found it because someone had fallen down the hole and broken and arm. It took her right back into the city, where she needed to be. It also made it hard for the Dauntless to track her that way.

Jez found her way into one of the really old parts of the city and she let herself out through an underground man hole. She carefully climbed into the street, careful not to stir up to much dust then headed towards one of the older buildings, covering her tracks as she went. Her grandmother had said it was one of her favorite places as little girl. Learning the history of the city and the world. It took Jez a little bit but she finally found a way into the building without opening a door or busting out a new window. She climbed through an already broken window on the top floor and had to let herself down easily, luckily she landed on something soft. A pile of old blankets or something that they had used to cover stuff up with, the museum was a wreck and she had to be really careful as she made her way through the building looking into old boxes and breaking locks to peek inside. She almost had a heart attack opening one of the cases in on what looked like a dead body wrapped in cloth. She hurried away from it tripping over another, more flat box on the ground. She sat up slowly and opened it up and busting the lock and found exactly what she was looking for. She read the little information paragraph that went with it. The weapon was perfect and it called out to her almost. Carefully she picked up the sword and pulled it from its protective case. It was called a Kantana.

It was long, sleek, shiny and so light. She reread the little information on the weapon. It was a very old weapon used once by The Samurai and was known in the medieval times as Japans most favored and strong warriors. Each warrior’s weapon was made for them or kind of picked them, it wasn’t the kind of sword you could just pick up and start using. She held this one gently and looked over it, spinning it slowly and moving slowly. As it moved through the air it was kind of like music, so light and beautiful. Before she even realized what was happening she was moving through the building like a dancer the sword almost leading the way. By the time she stopped she knew this was going to be perfect for what she had to do and she wasn’t going to wait around for anyone to come and get her. She was going for them first thing in the morning. She had to get a little bit of rest and knew that she was safest here for the night. After finding some more knives and a few other useful things she locked herself in one of the closets and curled up for the night not sure if sleep would even come.

OOC : Her tattoo Oooo, I hope you like this, thought the kiss would be totally dramatic and all!!Thought that was the perfect ending point for Jez, then you can have Vic all set up and waiting for her.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location dauntless compound cellxxxx with no onexxxx wearing and it begins now

Vic's eyes watched Jez in front of him, her smile, her touch, everything had felt so real. As she came closer and grasped his hands he could almost swear she was there in front of him but he couldn't smell - instead he could feel, and hear at least he had thought. Her lips moved in a short sentence but she had leaned up and kissed him just like she had done before he had left to go cover their tracks. When she pulled away, what felt like ice slammed into him and his eyes darted open - tearing him away from the dream he wished would never end. Instead he was blinded by lights blaring on him and a body of someone holding a bucket a few feet away. "Welcome back to the land of the living, traitor," the voice was so familiar but all Vic could see was the outline - the rest of their body developed in shadows. Blinking a few times, his arms automatically pulled forward so he could get up but found he could only move his legs and back from the chair just a little as tension gripped his wrists.

Gritting his teeth caused pain along the side of his jaw while he continued to blink the best he could. Once his sight came back to him he peered around the room and realized he was in the training room they had used just a few days ago but it had changed greatly in just a little time. Machines were all over the place, people were bustling around but the two people standing in front of them had their eyes on him - another to his right held a gun on him the entire time. "What the ********] Vic groaned lowly as his head rolled - pain pulsing hard in his head while he tried again to yank his hands apart but was met with a burn from the metal cutting into his wrists. "I still can't believe my own son..." the voice of disappointment came across Vic's ears which caused him to look up and over towards James. Hayden had been standing next to him and was the one holding the bucket.

This man had some nerve. He wasn't a father. No. He should be ashamed for what was going on - faction before blood. This was faction versus faction at least that's what he had come to believe until he saw leaders from all of the factions around the room. Primarily Erudite. Vic only managed to pick out two Abnegation and one Amity. The only people in the room who Vic knew would have opposed this were the Dauntless that stood guarding the doors in their mindless state. "I should had figured, he was sneaking out with that b***h," the voice of Hayden just sounded disgusted but the words he said forced his head to snap in that direction before he spit across towards him - blood mixing with saliva. [******** you. It was none of your business what her and I did. What the hell happened to you?!"
                                                    Vic growled lowly but didn't move a muscle as Hayden stormed up towards him and grabbed hold of his shirt, tugging him up so the binds on his wrists tore in deeper but he didn't even give the satisfaction of a wince. Instead he kept a glare.

"What was that, traitor?" Hayden's face had been so close, Vic thought about headbutting him but with the amount of gun's now aimed at him he thought it would be best not to. Just the thought of getting shot again made his shoulder ache slowly. "I said, ******** you. It wasn't any of your, OR Kail's business. If anything, you're a traitor to your friends." Vic spit again, this time seeing the blood and saliva slam into Hayden's cheek which caused him to back up but after wiping it away his fist yanked back and slammed hard into the side of his face. Vic felt his neck crack once as his head snapped to the side, the world going blurry for a moment before he slowly looked back to a now retreating form as James came up instead - an emotionless look planted across his face. "I was told to end your life immediately once the girl was caught. She's the leader of all of this," just those words made Vic jump slightly in his seat as though he was going to attack his father but the metal chair he was in didn't budge and the metal bindings finally tore open the skin around his wrists. "Leader? there aren't any leaders. just free will! And if I recall james, you taught me everything. How to fight. How to be a perfect Dauntless soldier - I taught her what I knew," this time he knew how to make the man mad. He knew exactly what to say.

"But there's one thing your heartless self couldn't teach - something Ace had taught me instead and that was how to use the training we received," he could see the look on James's face darken as his eyes became shaded with hair - skin becoming red along his cheeks and neck while veins pushed hard in his neck. He was holding back from hitting his flesh and blood - again. "She'll come for me, I know her. But she wont get caught," Vic almost laughed in his face but was met with another punch to the stomach and a wheeze coming out for a moment as he inhaled sharply to gather air. The last bit he whispered so only his father could hear, "She'll kill whoever get's in her way if she has to," he could see the man back off now before turning away towards someone he hadn't noticed before. "Oh would you look at that, if it isn't my other guardian. Nice to see you too, Emma," Vic had just become even more disgusted for the fact both of his parents were in on this.

"Can it, Victor and smile pretty for the camera," her eyes had glanced towards James who nodded and turned towards the machine that had come into view when someone pushed it over. 'Camera...I'm bait. And she's going to take it. ********] Vic's eyes narrowed slowly as James began a speech but this time Vic needed to think like a true soldier. He twisted his wrists slowly to find out how tight the binds truly were but he knew he wouldn't be able to slip out of them - instead he would have to fight with them if they weren't attached to the floor or the chair themselves. Though if he could move the chair that was a good weapon in itself - they wouldn't shoot the only thing between them and getting their hands on Jez. His eyes narrowed again before looking around the room slowly to pick out those who had guns and those who didn't - those who would be a threat and those who would cower like defenseless flies. 'Biggest threats are James, Hayden, and the leaders. Gun's are of no concern - they wont shoot unless told. Emma... not so much,' his eyes landed on the woman he thought he could trust.

All the while he sat in the chair, thinking and working on a plan of escape he hadn't noticed James walk over but he full well noticed the gun barrel being placed flush against his temple while the safety came off. He didn't flinch but his eyes shifted up while he glared at the man next to him. "... and if you dare try and resist once you turn yourself over, Jezebel, he will die while you watch." The man's eyes shifted towards Emma before she moved towards the camera, but this had been his chance when the gun was removed from his temple. "Jez if you can hear me! They're all teaming up - all the factions! Kill whoever get's in your way if they aren't under control!" he had been about to yell more before the butt of a gun slammed hard against the side of his head, darkness taking over for a moment. He blinked it back as the room came up as bright again before a shadow cast over him. This time James stood in front of him for a moment before raising the gun he held above his head. It took one more good crack across the head from the butt of a gun to knock Vic out once more.

When his eyes opened again, there wasn't any cold water or blinding lights but instead he was in another room and wasn't sitting in a chair. His hands were still tightly bound behind his back and he had some freedom to move though as he glanced around he realized what room he was actually in. 'Those bastards put me in the hold..' Vic started to grind his teeth while he looked for a way to get out but he knew all he could do was get his hands infront of him. As he sat down on the ground, he carefully wiggled his hands out from under him then under his legs before pulling them up and to his front though he tried to keep silent in hopes of hearing his surroundings. All he could hear were the low voices of people outside his door - preparing for the incoming of Jez. He had been out all night and just wished he could help her. 'Damnit... Jez, be brave. Don't get caught. Please.' his head tilted down for a moment as he hoped she would hear his thoughts but he knew it was physically impossible. He would help how he could if he could get out of this cell.

ooc ; time for jez to go into badass mode xD i was thinking that vic manages to break out of the cell but they end up too far apart. i know for one he's going to use his mother as a human shield to get to her if he needs to xD but by all means, let her be one hell of a badass.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

Location : DAUNTLESS COMPOUNDxxOutFit : LIFE AS WE KNOW ITxxCompany : PEOPLE IN THE COMPOUND

User Image

Jez’s sleep was plagued with nightmares. Seeing Victor on the screen and been really terrible for her. It really upset her, but it also made her so angry. Sleep did not come that easily to her and she decided to get up before the sun even came up. Peeling her gear off to her clothes she found a bathroom where she got some water out of the sink, wiped down her face, redid her hair so it was in a tight braided bun and got ready. When she was done in the bathroom she headed back out into the building and did some more looking around and digging. She found some more things to wear under her own gear to keep herself even more protected. She cleaned it up and put it on carefully, covering her chest. Next she pulled her own gear back on and slid the Kantana over her back, and hid knives all over herself in pockets, in her shoes even two in her hair, they kind of worked holding it up too. Next she checked her guns. She had two full hand guns and about ten bullets left in her big gun. She found something that looked kind of like a small hand bomb and knew exactly what to do with that. Before the sun even came up she made her way back to the dauntless compound.

The entire area was crawling with dauntless. They walked the streets and were hiding in the buildings. She had to take her time. Luckily they were all drugged and she could fall into line with them, keeping her face hidden from them. Once she started to get closer and closer through, the less of them that were drugged and they were lucid. She crouched down behind some ruble and looked around for the best way to get in. They were all pretty bored looking and she could definitely get them off guard, but once she shot they would all start running towards her, so she had to do this the slow and painful way. She had to wait, for them to change out. Seemed that they were changing guards every ten minutes to keep them awake and alert. "This is dumb. No way is that stupid b***h coming back here. This place is crawling with us. She’s not stupid or smart enough to get through." Said one guy. The other huffed. "Man, I don’t she was top in her class and they snuck out with the rest and freed those people. I heard she’s the one that started the freeing. Shot Tommy on the spot." For just a moment Jez remembered the guy she’s shot and of course she felt really terrible about it, but it was shoot or be shot at this point and she wanted to live.

While they were caught up in their arguing whether or not she’d be coming for them she managed to sneak closer to them and pop out of hiding. "Are you under estimating me because I’m a women, come from Amity or because I’m Divergent?" She asked them, the shocked look in their faces was enough. Before they could send out a signal she sent two knives flying into each of them. Once they were down she got her knives back, stripped them of their weapons and was on her way into the compound. She had to sneak around the back ways because she knew the place was rigged with camera and speakers and everything. It was also jam packed full of people. She had to stick to the shadows and cramped spaces to head for the room she was looking for. The electrical room. Jez had to shut this place down or she’d never make it. It had been on their tour when the first got here and she made note of where to find it, even its back up power she had a plan for. She headed for the backup power room first. She pulled one of the hand bombs from the pocket on her vest, pulled the end of it off and threw it straight into the middle of the backup power machines and ran. It took ten seconds before the room exploded.

That sent things into a frenzy. Lights started flashing, sirens were going off and people were yelling over the intercom to figure out what was going on. She headed for the next level up to get to the main power room. On her way she took out three guards, taking their weapons with her. She finally reached the power room and walked into the hall like she owned the place. "I think you should just move. Or I’ll kill you." She said and they held up their weapons and so did she. She didn’t wait, Jez just started to fire rounds. She took a bullet to her left shoulder. It passed right back her grazing her skin. She could feel the warm trickle of blood flow down her arm, but she kept moving. She kicked the doors open to the room and let a ray of bullets fly, after a moment she stopped pulled the last hand bomb she had and sent it into the room then started to shoot again. People were running and screaming and she hated it, it hurt her heart but she had to. IF she didn’t then she’d be the one dead right now. At the last possible second she ran, the room exploding behind her and the power went out. The entire compound darker then night it took about five minutes for the tiny red emergency lights to kick on, but that was all there were. Nothing else she’d wiped out all the power that they had down here.

People were screaming out commands and the homes were being evacuated. Someone kept yelling about the guards and how they were finding bodies all over the compound. Some people didn’t know what was going on. She didn’t care. She’d done enough damage to the power rooms that people wouldn’t be able to live down here for a while. They’d have to put out the fires and rebuild everything up. She’d destroyed each room and that was what she’d been aiming for. Probably not the greatest idea she’d ever had, but she’d needed a way to get through the compound without her every move being followed. She was use to the light, but this darkness was exactly what she needed to get to where she wanted to be. It took more time then she had liked and she went through two guns to get there but finally she reached the training room which was no longer the training room. It had been changed into something more and people were mulling around with flash lights banging on boxes and yelling. She moved down a side hall and paused for a moment bent over taking a few breaths. "When I find that stupid b***h, I’m going to kill her." She heard Kail. Jez stood up and started down the hallway slowly finding the women and Hayden walking together. "You’ll have to stand in line. She made one of my best friends a freak. I’ll wring her ******** neck." The male said to Kail. "I could shot you both, but I won’t because you’ll be walking me very casually to where ever Victor is and if either one of you make a move, glance at each other or breath to deeply I’ll put a bullet in your head." She said stepping up behind them both a hand gun in each hand.

Hayden was the first one to move and Jez did was she promised she shot him on the spot stepped over his body and pushed Kail forward. "Alright princess let’s get a move on it. Or you’ll be next." Kail was stunned. Jez could see it in the way she moved. "You ******** shot him and he didn’t even say anything." Was that hurt in her voice? "I did. Kind of like how you shot that kid who hadn’t done anything earlier." She said and Kail’s body stiffened. "No! I had to shoot him and you know it. Just like I’ll have to shoot you and your stupid boyfriend." That really pissed Jez off. She kicked Kail hard in the back and the girl went down. She rolled and came back up kicking out and Jez’s hands, both guns sailing down the hall. The two of them started in a hand to hand combat. "I never liked you. To stuck up for your own good." Jez said sending a hard upper cut to Kail’s jaw. The girl brought her fist down punching Jez in the side where she wasn’t protected very well knocking the wind out of her. They kept going back and forth for a while, one landing a punch then the other landing a punch until finally Jez had the upper hand reached up pulled a knife from her hair and stabbed Kail. She rolled off the girl onto the hard floor for a moment before she got up and peeled off her vest and her jacket. She still had one layer left.

In the fight she’d gotten a busted lip and possibly a cracked rib. Didn’t really mater though, she pulled her last hand gun out and started to move again. This time she didn’t bother waiting for a hostage she just fired anytime anyone came into her line of view. When her gun was empty she started pulling out her knives, rethreading a few of them after throwing them. Finally, she came to the room where they had done their finally testing. There were about three people in the room. James, Victor’s mother and someone else she didn’t know. She threw two knives at the third part killing them on the spot, her last knives. James spun around and glared. "Don’t even say a word because you are ******** next. I’m going to kill you so ******** slowly. You’ll wish scream for mercy." Jez yelled at him as she reached up and pulled the Kantana from its resting spot then shrugged off what she’d been carrying it in. "And then I’m going to kill you." She said her eyes flicking to his mother. "How dare you come in here and threaten me and my wife you little b***h. You’ll die first." She saw the rage in his eyes it probably mirrored her own rage. "Well go ahead and call for some back up. I think you’ve got a few good guys left, but I can take them out too. I’ve gotten this far already." She had killed countless members of his team, probably hundreds. Sure there were more, but not all of them were actual soldiers. She’d taken on some pretty nasty hits herself. Her shoulder was bleeding, she’d taken a hit to the ribs, the face, one of her thighs was bleeding where some had cut her. "Go ahead and call whoever, I’ll kill them first and then come after you next. Send me your best."

Jez had no idea where Victor was, but she figured this was one of those fights that he’d want his son to not miss. She was pretty sure James thought he had her bested, but he was wrong. Jez wasn’t’ stupid she knew better then to just start swinging, she’d wait patiently for either him to attack first or for him to send in one of his stupid guards to try and take her down first. She was right though, she’d pretty much leveled this place and he hadn’t even known. Hell she hadn’t even known she was capable of the things that she’d just done.

OOC : Her tattoo OMG I hope that you liked this!! I was so excited to freaking write it!! xD

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location dauntless compound training roomxxxx with jez & jamesxxxx wearing and it begins now

Vic paced the room quickly as his hands twisted in the cuff's that kept his arms tightly together but he knew full well he wasn't about to slip out of them - not without seriously injuring himself. It was still quiet outside the door as people whispered away behind the metal door about their captive and how he had been nothing but a traitor. Though something about their talking drew his curiousity while he leaned his ear against the door. "..I mean come on... he's Emma's son. What if she's just doing this to save her own skin.." Vic's eyes narrowed slowly while he licked his lips slowly though he could taste the dried blood along his lips. He couldn't even imagine what he looked like. All he knew was his eyes was pretty swollen but he could still see somewhat out of it, his cheeks and jaw were killing him as well but part of that was his own fault with the teeth grinding he had been doing.

Now he needed to get out. This room was going to drive him insane and he knew that it was only a matter of time before they would come in and kill him. Once they had Jez, it was all over but Vic knew better. She wouldn't get caught. Backing up slowly, he sat his body down and kicked the door hard with his foot before falling back to the floor as though he passed out - forcing his breathing to go ragged in hopes they would check on their prisoner. He knew he would have a few seconds to get someone in his grasp but being cuffed the way he was limited him greatly. " what the ********... this annoying piece of s**t," one of the men guarding the door practically sighed in annoyance before unlocking the door - just pushing it open enough to peer in but Vic was ahead of the game. Instead he slammed the door against the mans hands with his body, hearing the snap and scream of the guy who just got his fingers bent the wrong way. He hadn't even gotten the time to move away from the door as Vic's arms came over his head and tuggest hard against his neck while the mans buddy lifted his gun quickly in shock. "Shoot him, but that will give me more a chance to ******** kill you too." Vic challenged the man while keeping a tight grasp as he walked slowly around - making sure to keep the man securely in front of him.

Though as Vic's body moved, he heard the distant explosion sound off. She was here. This was his chance as he walked with his back against the wall and the man who had once guarded him almost pleading for his life with the enemy, the other 'soldier' stood his ground though and tried finding the perfect place to shoot Vic. "Tell me where the ******** keys are and I wont kill you," he hissed between clenched teeth, tugging hard once against the mans neck - hearing and feeling him choke really bothered Vic but he never let on it did. This was life or death. It was just a minute after the first explosion that the other sounded - but this time the lights shut down and Vic could hear the compounds power dying down which had meant he was almost free. Tugging his up and over the guards head, he inturn grabbed his head and bounced it hard off the wall before ducking down low the ground and tackling the other's - but it only took a moment for the other guard's movements to stop as his head made a sickening sound after bouncing off the floor. Even the hit to the ground made Vic wince heavily due to the pain in his shoulders and his ribs as well as places along his sides and back he never believed could be so painful but he knew this wasn't a time to whine.

"Keys... keys..." his cuffed hands moved through the pockets of the male he had tackled but he had no luck when it came to this guy, but slowly he moved to the first man he had grabbed and searched the pockets but swore lowly when he didn't find a single set that could possibly free him. That meant someone higher up - one of his parents or the leaders had the keys instead. Vic took a knife off of the guard he first knocked out and took off in a limped run down the hall as chaos ensued from the explosion that had caused the power to go out. He could hear the yelling and the screaming but Vic ignored the best he could as he ran hard down the hall towards the room he was once held in as the broadcast had gone out but still he had not seen a sign of Jez yet - other than the bodies occasionally strewn across the floor. His legs rounded a corner before a weight at his feet forced his body to hit the ground hard, groaning lowly from the pain coursing through his chest while he rolled onto his back and his eyes just glancing at his feet in wonders at what he had managed to trip over.

At his feet rested an almost dead Kail, her breathing ragged while blood had pooled around her stomach and between her fingers but she had managed to look over at him when he forced himself to sit. "Tch... you... look like... s**t..." she had coughed up a good amount of blood but Vic held no remorse for her. Her, or Hayden. Both of them were close by but Hayden didn't move an inch - in fact his chest didn't even rise anymore but blood pooled around him as well. Carefully getting up, his eyes looked down at the girl who struggled for life but he could hear approaching runners coming in their direction - he needed to find Jez now. "Anyone ever tell you, Karma is a b***h? And I considered you a friend at one point," Vic scoffed before spitting to the ground - just the slighest tint of red mixing with his saliva now before he turned on his heels and broke into another limped run towards the once training room. He pushed hard, his breathing heavy and sweat pouring from his forehead while the pain in his body began getting worse by the minute.

What felt like hours of running had paid off when he hit the training room door with his shoulder hard enough for it to open with some force - Vic stumbling through right after. His eyes looked up as Jez spoke and almost instantly felt relief seeing her but she had been wounded, of course not as bad as himself, but she was hurt and he immediately knew who to blame. Through heavy breaths, he spoke out as though ignoring the other two that he once considered family. "You're okay... this place... is burning.. fast... we ne-" his words were cut short as a gun rang out from behind him, the burning sensation in his shoulder was replaced with pain that he couldn't even understand - that he couldn't focus on. The metalic taste of blood was gurgling up his throat for a moment before he coughed erratically while leaning over. His blurred vision could just see the blood specs and then the slow drop of blood coming down from his bottom lip.

"James, cover me," Emma had whispered to her husband as three of the leaders had come in from the streets - one of them who had shot Victor didn't even give him or Jez a second glance as they surrounded the woman and lead her quickly from the room - leaving James behind to deal with Jez. "I told you he'd get shot if you didn't turn yourself in," the matter of fact tone that came from James's mouth was disgusting but Vic couldn't even move a step forward as the pain in his stomach began to pulse - getting worse and worse by the second as though he was getting shocked time and time again. "J-Je-Jez..." His voice was a choked sound before his body tipped forward and hit the ground hard - just turning to his side slightly while his bound hands covered the gunshot wound near his stomach. 'Stay. Awake. Stay awake Victor. goddamnit! STAY AWAKE!' a pep talk shot through his mind as he yelled at himself - his vision tunneling despite already being blurred, he was fading hard from the pain but he knew if he passed out from shock now... there was a good chance he wasn't waking back up.

"Let me go, and you can help him. Don't... and you'll struggle to fight me, while he dies," a smirk rose to James's lips while he pulled his gun free from it's holster, but he didn't point it at Jez. Vic's head tilted up slightly while another cough raked his frame and blood slipped from the side of his lips. The gun was pointed at him, and his fathers finger was firmly against the trigger. 'I'm going to kill him," he glared the best he could but his eyes rolled back into his head for a short moment, making everything go dark before a sharp inhale brought him back to conciousness. "I'll... find... you and... kill you..," Vic's words held a hollow threat - knowing he could only do so IF he managed to stay alive after that gunshot. This time instead of looking at James, his eyes shifted towards Jez. "He's fading fast. Make up your mind, girl," this time the gun moved in the direction of Jez - Vic could see the barrel but he couldn't move. He wanted to move, but he found the muscles in his legs were refusing to move despite the pain that coursed through them. Even his words were failing him while he tried to find the right things to say, but instead of words he managed only a cough and a groan of pain at the ache each spasm created.

ooc ; a little twist for you >3 the wound could be fatal if he were to loose enough blood, or if the blood filled up one of his lungs - but feel free to kill off James. Emma is the one who they need to worry about xD

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

Location : SOMEWHERE SAFExxOutFit : LIFE AS WE KNOW ITxxCompany : PEOPLE

User Image

The next five minutes happened so fast that she couldn’t even really wrap her mind around it. She had started off alone with James after killing the other two people he’d been standing there with and then all of a sudden Victor was there and then four more people. His mother and three other leaders who’d come in off the street. She heard the gun fire, Victor went down and all she saw was red. Jez moved faster than she’d ever moved in her life as she flung herself at James. She heard the gun go off to more times, the impact was hard and she felt the pain spread through her body, but she kept going her sword came up in one clean motion decapitating the man standing before her. The look of pure shock on his face was enough to make her feel better. She sank down to her knees her hands coming up and peeling the last layer of armor that she had on. The bullets had hurt like a b***h and she was more than sure the impact might have cracked a rib or two, and she found herself breath hard, but she was fine. It had held out and done its job protecting her chest and most important parts.

"And I told you I’d kill you if he got shot. I do not ******** around." She said to the dead man’s body. She got up slowly, one of her hands coming up to her rib cage to apply a bit of pressure as she walked over to Victor and dropped down to the ground. "Please don’t die. I promised I’d come for you." She said through hot tears as she laid her sword down then peeled off her jacket and bundled it up and leaned over him applying pressure to his wound. She had to stop the bleeding. The adrenaline was starting to wear off and her body was starting to hurt more and more. She could see little black dots starting to cover her vision. She’d been shot a little bit more then she had originally thought. Someone had shot her left side a through and threw that hadn’t hit any organs but it was bleeding pretty heavily and hurt really bad. She glanced around not really sure how to get out of here or what to do. There would be no way that she’d be able to get him out of here on her own, not with them both hurt this bad and she was afraid that if she moved he’d bleed out.

"I’m so sorry. I tried to hurry. If you’d waited five more minutes I could have come to you." She said. They were going to die. The compound was burning the smoke was getting thicker and people were gone. It was just them. Kind of almost ironic really. She wiped at her face with the back of one hand, not even sure if he was awake anymore. "Ace would have been proud. He trained us good." She wiped her face again, not sure if she was really crying or her eyes were watering because of the smoke. After a moment Jez laid down next to Victor. "I’m sorry Victor." She said, her eyes fluttering closed. Luckily, they were not alone. The people that had helped them escape the day before had come for them. Every fraction was on high alert. The dauntless compound was burning smoke could be seen from miles. Even the fraction-less were on alert and the women had figured something bad had happened and who would be in the center of that. It was kind of really lucky for both Victor and Jez. The two of them were scooped up and taken out of the compound and towards the outer city limits into another underground compound where some of the fraction-less had set up home. A safe place far away where they couldn’t be seen or spied on with cameras they were farther underground then the dauntless compound had been. This place tunneled far out towards the wall. They would be safe here, at least for the time being.

Over the next two days the fraction-less that had helped them worked on both Jez and Victor. Sewing them up, pulling out the bullets and bandaging them. Jez did have a cracked rib and it hurt really bad. She found herself struggling to break if she rolled into a weird position. She had to lie on one side too because the bullet wound on her right side hurt too bad to lay on it. They’d had to stitch it up and stop the bleeding. At first she’d fought them like crazy trying to get them off of her so she could go and see Victor, they ended up having to sedate her which was probably for the best anyways. Jez slept for almost a whole day. She finally started to come around her eyes blinking as she looked around not at all recognizing where she was. She tried to get up but someone put their hand down on her shoulder. "Hey, you need to stay in bed and rest." The familiar voice spoke softly, her mother’s face swimming before her. "Mom?" The women nodded her head. "You were right. They did come looking for you. Things got pretty crazy in Amity but I managed to slip out before they could talk to me and this group of people picked me up. When I saw what was going on I thought maybe you’d gone after your friend. They promised to help and here you are." Her mom said with a smile. Jez offered her another smile before she slipped back into darkness.

Jez slept for a while longer, several more hours or so before she woke up again. This time to someone changing the bandage over her hip. "Hey, that hurts." She said to whoever was ripping the tape off, leaving her skin feeling raw. "Sorry said a males voice. I didn’t know you were awake." He said pulling the last of the tape off. "Well when you’re ripping someone’s skin off, kind of wakes them up." She snapped at him and he chuckled then poured a cold liquid over the spot which burned. Jez had to grit her teeth against the pain. If she could have set up she would have clocked him for it too. Finally he finished and put on a new dressing then had her lye on her back so he could check her rib cage. "How’s Victor?" She asked the man, who was kind of a jerk. "Healing and resting, like you should be." he said then motioned for her to relax. "You can’t see him yet, so don’t ask." He said and she started to sit up. "Like hell I can’t." She felt fine, was more than sure she could go and see her friend, but before she could even stand up she started to feel fuzzy. "You better not be around when I wake up again." She muttered as she laid back on the bed and fell into darkness again.

OOC : Her tattoo Thought they could use a break for now. I really hope this is ok and not totally lame.

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location factionless hideoutxxxx with marie & himselfxxxx wearing and it begins now

Vic could barely focus on her voice - he hadn't even realized that Jez was next to him until he saw her through his blurred vision. He had opened his mouth to say something but his words just came out in a gurgle as blood pooled into the back of his throat. At that moment, he didn't even know how he rolled over but all he knew was the warmth around his stomach and back was almost burning. Swallowing thickly, he gagged at the taste of blood while he wheezed out a response to Jez's apologies. "They... were going to... kill me, either.." his body shook with a cough but he groaned in pain while his head tilted to the side for a moment to avoid her seeing the blood specs coming up against his lips. "...way.. You need... to get out.." he could see his surroundings beginning to go black - smoke bellowing in from the doors and sounds of alarms going on deaf ears. This place was burning and they both were hurt, at this rate Jez wouldn't be able to get out but he could feel her move over next to him.

He forced himself to stay awake despite the darkness around his vision, the pain in his body slowly going numb as things started to loose their warmth. Everything but her hand, which he had grabbed, was cold. His fingers laced with hers forced warmth to go up his arm but it stopped at the wound in his shoulder. Vic wheezed heavily and tried to keep himself awake but with each wheeze or cough he made his body began to become more numb by the minute until he couldn't physically move. All he could see before his eyes rolled back was a set of lights come rushing into the room. 'This is it... i'm sorry... Jez...' even the voice in his head got more and more quiet as his body drifted, but even after a few moments his mind went dark and silent.

".. push against his chest! he's fading fast!" they voices swirling around Vic had been such a blur, people yelling and scrambling around him but he couldn't move. His body was frozen while they cut his shirt away - eyes barely open and a mask resting over his lips and nose to force air into his lungs but even that burned. He couldn't even cough, but breathing was becoming harder and harder with every passing second. 'My lung... they... need to drain my lung,' his voice in his head had become groggy and almost sounded deeper as though he was speaking in slow motion while the world around him passed by. For a short moment, everything had gone silent and black before the next he knew someone hit his chest a few good times - a deep cough rising up while he forced his aching body to lurch for blood to come out of the side of his mouth. "His lungs, he's got blood in his right lung. That's right about where he was shot... get me a tube," Vic could just see a factionless woman holding out her hands, working fast but as pain shot down his ribcage from the cut made Vic passed out again. This time with his heart still beating.

When he had woken up again, it was almost two days after he passed out on the cold metal they had operated on to get out the bullets. The room was dim, slightly chilly but the cold felt good against his warmed skin. As Vic's eyes adjusted, he noted the lack of depth perception before a hand rose up and touched the side of his face where a bandage was across one of his eyes and around his forehead, becoming aware of the pounding headache that plagued him. "Where am I....," he muttered to no one in particular, being alone in the room almost had him worried but then he began to remember just who he was with last. "Jez...," shaking hands pushed away the blanket that kept his legs toasty, bandages covering most of his middle and a very small edge of a blood stain along his side. He couldn't lay here and wait for someone - he needed Jez. Now. Vic's shaking hands gripped the edge of the bed he was on before letting his legs fall from the side of the bed but this time he ignored the oncoming pain as his side stretched out. Instead he wheezed out a breath but immediately his breathing began picking up as though he hadn't been getting enough oxygen.

"Whoawhoawhoa... Victor, you can't get up," a voice startled Vic, forcing his eye that hadn't been covered to snap up but it put him on edge as the woman walked over. "..w-wh-o.. a-are y-ou," Vic struggled to speak while each word he made held a wheeze to it, his body flinching away from the woman as she came over and began to help him back into bed. "My name is Marie - I'm part of the factionless... a nurse. I patched you and your friend Jez up. If anything, she'll be able to come see you... but if you get up, there's no telling what damage you'll cause." this time Vic let her shift his legs back into bed but he watched her like a hawk. The Pain was dulling now as he leaned back in the bed slowly. "W-whe-re is... sh-e..." he could feel a cough beginning to start but instead held it back, not knowing what pain it could cause him. "She's recovering, but she'll be up soon. She should be able to get up, but you've got to stay in bed for a few more days... we're lucky we got you back," the woman frowned as she checked his pulse then began changing his bandages - but Vic refused to wince despite the pain along his sides. Instead he just listened to her instead of wasting his voice.

"We... lost you once. You lost a lot of blood. When we got your heart started again, we started a transfusion then found your right lung had filled with blood. A bullet grazed it, causing a small rip.. it's repaired now but I did have to get a tube in there to drain it," she spoke softly, as if only wanting to him hear in case others were listening. She touched his hand softly in comfort which caused him to relax knowing she wasn't going to harm him. "You're patched up, but too much movement can reopen your major wounds. You did after all just go through minor surgery to repair your lung," Marie had begun re-wrapping where the surgery wound was, taking caution to the stitches he had in, but she continued to speak softly. "In about two or three days, you can start walking around again. You two have nothing to worry about here... they can't find us. And thanks to you two, you saved more people than we could have imagined," tying off the bandages, she backed up and nodded to Vic before turning towards the door, his eyes watching her the entire time. "I'll send her in within the hour... we were told you two shared a room. If this place stays safe, consider this your personal room - I'm having a bed brought down here to accommodate both of you," Marie smiled as she turned while standing at the door, before disappearing out of the room.

As the door closed, Vic's good eye went to his hands that rested in his lap. Cuts and scrapes had been around his fingers and palms but his wrists were bandaged as well. He almost got them both killed, and even in the chaos of what happened... Emma still got away. His eye narrowed slowly before he leaned his body back a little more in the bed - an arm coming over his head to cover his good eye as he sighed shakily. He just wanted to see Jez. She was all he had now.

ooc ; that was great c:! im sure there will be more action soon enough - gotta have them in tiptop shape afterall :3.. his outfit changed as well just to something simple.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

User Image

When Jez awoke again she found herself along. She’d been detached from the machines around her and a pile of clean clothes and some shower things sat in the chair across from her. Sitting up slowly she looked around the small room. It was nothing fancy a medical room, that was all that stuck out to her really. Getting up she grabbed the things that had been left for her and headed for the bathroom that was attached to it and took a shower. She scrubbed and scrubbed all the grit and grim off of herself. Dried blood, hers and others, dirty, smoke and just gross the shower was really nice and so warm she almost didn’t want to get out but finally she did. Jez grabbed a towel and dried off. When she was dry she did a quick once over on her body. She looked pretty beat up. She had several bruises. A couple spots were stitched up. It was definitely apparent that she’d been in a nasty fight. Sighing softly she pulled on the clothes they’d given her. Nothing fancy, just a long sleeved shirt and some sweat pants and slippers. It was comfortable and for a moment she just stood there and dried her hair as much as she could and then used the brush they’d given her to pull out the knots. When she felt like she was really ready she headed out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. No one was there so she headed out into the hallway

Jez wondered the halls for a little bit, kind of angry that no one was around. When finally she found someone walking down the hall. "Excuse me. Where is Vic at?" She asked the women who smiled at her. "Hello Jezebel, how are you feeling?" The women asked her and Jez shrugged lightly. "Alright. A little beat up and hungry but fine. I want to see Victor." She said to the women and the lady wrote down a few things then spun around and started back the way she’d come. "Follow me. I’ll take you to him and have food delivered to your room." She said as they started down the hall together. "I’m Marie and I worked on both of you. This room will be your personal room where you both can stay. We have someone getting you each clothes and other things. Sorry you lost everything from before but we’ll make sure to give you anything you need. Just ask. We also recovered your weapon, very unique. Might I ask where you got it?" The chipper women asked looking at Jez who shook her head. "Right, well it’s being cleaned up and will be returned, as will new gear for the both of you." She said and came to a stop in front of a door marked 547B. "I’ll go get an order in for food." She said and started down the hall.

Before Marie could get to far away she spoke. "Where is my mom at?" She asked the women. She wanted to make sure that she really had seen her mother and that it hadn’t been a dream or something from the drugs. "She’s staying a floor up and helping in the kitchen and stuff. I can tell her you are looking for her." Marie said with another smile. All the chipperness was totally freaking Jez out and she shook her head. "No. It’s fine I’ll look for her later." She said then turned and let herself into the room behind her. She closed the door behind her and stood there for a moment leaning against it, with her head tilted back and her eyes closed. It was weird to think that her mother was here and had known all along. She wasn’t even sure if her mother was a Divergent too, or if any of these people could be trusted. It kind of really freaked her out and she wanted to run as fast and as far away as she could possibly get from this place and all the freaking smiles. Of course Jez knew that would be really stupid because she wasn’t up to running and Vic wasn’t either. For now they would just have to stay here and hope that they really were with the good people and not the bad people.

Finally she opened her eyes and pushed off the door and walked towards the bed. "This place seriously creeps me out. Did you see that lady? All smiles and happy?" She shuddered a little bit. For the last month or so she’d been stuck around people who did nothing but talk about death and murdering people. They’d been trained to kill and shut down in the darkness sharing a giant room with people. This was definitely different, a huge change from what the two of them were used too. "How are you feeling?" She asked finally reaching the bed. She reached out and gently took his hand not wanting to hurt him. She squeezed his hand very lightly and took a moment to look around the room. It was actually really nice. Much nicer then the last room they’d gotten, but they had only been there for one night. She wasn’t even really sure if Victor wanted to share a room with her or not. They’d kind of been faking the whole boyfriend girlfriend so people weren’t suspicious of them for sneaking off all the time. She could always go and stay with her mother if he didn’t really want to share a room, but the thought of being separated somewhere new like this she didn’t like it and it made her nervous.

OOC : Her tattoo I changed her out fit. If you want to you are more then welcome to do a skip. Sorry this is short. Hope it's alright.

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location factionless hideoutxxxx with marie & himselfxxxx wearing everything has changed

Vic could feel the pressure in his chest as the weight of everything that had happened in the past few days crashed hard on him - in the last two days he not only had been in more than three life threatening situations but he was also shot two times. His arm came from his face as he looked down at his stomach and lifted his shirt slowly to reveal the bandages wrapped around his middle. Apparently he had died for a short moment when they got him back to whatever this place was, his heart having stopped momentarily from the blood loss before they were able to get it up and kicking again. Vic swallowed thickly as he forced down a cough knowing it would be more than painful if his chest and stomach went into spasms with the hacking. His fingers let go of the end of his shirt so it could slide back down but instead his good eye shifted it's attention back towards his hands and fingers where she clenched them for a moment and unclenched them - just feeling the pressure of the skin around his wrists tensing where they had been hurt from the cuffs he once had on.

He couldn't even fathom why his parents would have even considered doing this to him. Sure, faction before blood but even their own son didn't mean anything to them now that he had known he was divergent. 'Well... I guess just my mother now...' he could just remember flashes, bits of memory of the fight before everything went black. Jez killed his father, but his mother was quick to escape with the faction that he thought would be his life. Vic's eyes hazed over for a moment as the thought settled in his head that he indeed lost someone in his family but not a tear fell. Instead anger clouded his eyesight while he thought of all the things his father had said to him over the course of time - from before the choosing ceremony to the last words he heard the man say. 'I don't even know how I missed it. Did they even show any signs before that they were life that?" his hand rose and rubbed his temple for a moment - his pointer and thumb forming circles against the skin that wasn't bandaged. Vic reeled in his thoughts for a good minute before he jumped slightly at hearing a voice then seeing someone moving in the corner of his eye.

Jez. He hadn't even noticed her come into the room, and even just barely caught what she had first said. "Yeah... she's... surprisingly nice," his voice was rough, but the pain was subsiding from his lungs as he spoke more and more, the burning sensation was dimmed as though he had a sore throat. As she reached the bed, he turned his head towards her so he could see her better with the one good eye he had at the moment - he was getting tired of the other one being covered up. "I could be better... after the news... i was told," through his words, he had to stop and wheeze out a breath as the slice on his side pulsed suddenly with pain before going back to normal. He could feel her fingers wrap around his hand, squeezing just for a moment before her eyes drifted. She was the one he kept moving for - she had been the one person that he knew he had to live for. She was the reason he was still alive. Back when they put him on the broadcast to draw her out, he knew she could easily run off and be gone forever - the could have killed him on the spot but instead she came back and fighting hard. Vic's body shifted just slowly on the somewhat small bed to create enough space before both arms came out to grasp hers.

Despite the fact the grip of one of his arms was still weak from the gunshot to his shoulder, he managed to tug her to the bed in a swift pull before his arms wrapped around her. His forehead resting against hers while his good eye watched her, but as he spoke it was just a whisper. "We're safe, for now... this place... everyone we saved.. is here," the factionless are people who he never believed would have helped - everyone had treated them like s**t beneath their shoes but when the time came they rose up to create a safehaven for those who were in trouble. Vic inhaled slowly through his nose then let out the breath again as his lungs finally began to stop fully burning - though his stomach was warm from the wounds that were healing. "Jez.. don't leave.. we've been in this together so far... lets not change that," it was true that they had been together from day one when the choosing ceremony went through, but they had never been closer than this moment now. It was just them in this moment, in this room, and to Vic in this entire place. They were on the top of the wanted list but at that very moment he didn't even care. Vic's hand rose and his fingers pushed from of her hair away from her face before letting his fingers slide to the back of her neck.

There was something that always had gone through his head when he was asleep after surgery and it had been the moment when he left to cover the tracks - the moment that defined his will to live. As his fingers brushed the back of her neck, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers but not in a chaste kiss - a soft lingering one that would show just how thankful he was for her being there and for how thankful he really was that he had her as well. As he pulled away, the proximity between them was shortened as he lightly pulled her to him so it wouldn't pain him or her as he knew she had been wounded as well. His forehead stayed resting against hers while he whispered so just she would barely hear it. "I don't know what I would do without you," his eyes closed slowly as he just took in her warmth, listened to her breathing and began to slowly relax. He had been on high alert since he woke up but now he felt like he could finally relax knowing that she was alright. That they were alright. .

ooc ; sorry for the little delay. i figure they could use a little tender moment before the timeskip c: should we skip a week or two? Maybe to when the factionless introduce their leader? The other factions would have seized control of a lot of places around the area but I'm sure manhunts would be going for the two - after all... Jez went total badass on the Dauntless compound XD

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

User Image

Life was honestly kind of really great, here with the fractionless. They were really kind people and seemed to have everything that the two of them needed. Jez hadn’t done a whole lot of exploring really because she hated leaving Vic for any amount of time alone. It was just kind of weird. They only had each other left and she didn’t like being separated. The two of them had only ever had each other and no one else to count on. Jez found it hard to let others in to help them out. Never really knew who you could trust even now, being here in this place. They didn’t know everyone. What if one of them was a traitor and telling his mother where they were and what was going on. It totally freaked her out. By the end of the week she got her stitched out and was told that she could go back to normal and do what she wanted. Her wounds were healed up nicely and she was back to great health. She still had a few bruised spots that still hurt, but other than that she really was feeling better. All the rest was really helpful, though she found herself getting antsy and wanting to get moving and doing something more.

Like Marie had promised they’d gotten a bed that the two of them could share and it was huge and comfortable and when Jez laid in it she never wanted to get out of it again. Kind of reminded her of the room that they had found at the top of the Luxor the giant bed that she’d slept in there, it had been so fluffy and comfortable. Well, she hadn’t done much sleeping there, but this bed she had done some sleeping in though she found herself having more nightmares then need be. Some of the dreams were that the two of them didn’t make it out safely, that his mother came back and finished them both off, that she found the both of them here in this safe place and killed them each, or that Vic had died. The dreams varied really some were worse than others while some weren’t as terrible. Guess it kind of really depended on how she felt when she fell asleep or what had happened throughout the day. Other than the nightmares life was kind of really nice. She got to see her mother often, she would bring them down food and sit for a little bit and talk, though it was kind of also weird because she didn’t’ really know what to talk to her mother about anymore. Things were so different.

A lot had gone on in this last week that they were here recovering. Turns out the Fraction-less had plenty of spies out on the streets living among the people that had no idea about what was going on. The dauntless had found a new place to stay, somewhere where they could set up shop and figure out what they were going to do against the Divergent. It was apparent that there was a problem and that they wouldn’t be going down without a fight. Jez and Vic were posted all over the city. They were the top two wanted people and were to be killed on sight. It was that simple, especially Jez. She’d stolen her way into their compound blowing it to bits and pieces and wiping out all that got in her way, including the leader of the Dauntless and that of course was even worse than just being a divergent. She was wanted for her crimes against the fraction and if caught and not killed she’d have to go through a trial publically and then be put to death. Anything to really make a show out of how bad and terrible being divergent was. Though in reality it wasn’t terrible. It was everyone else that was being terrible and she hated to think of all the people still out there they hadn’t rescued.

Though Jez didn’t often like to leave Vic alone right now she was wondering through the halls alone. She just needed a moment to think. There was still a lot that had to be done and some really nasty people that needed to be taken care of. Emma was on the top of her to kill list. She had promised that if anyone had hurt Vic she’d go after them and they had. Emma and all her other little leaders were on Jez’s hit list and she planned on crossing them off, she just had to wait until it was time. This all had to be plotted out pretty neatly so there were no mistakes and no one was really hurt in the process except those that deserved to be hurt. "There you are. Jez I’ve been looking all over for you." Her mother’s voice startled her out of her train of thought and she turned to look at the women. "Why? What happened?" She asked panic flooding through her and she was about to take off running when her mom grabbed her arm. "He’s fine, nothing. I just . . . Are you ok?" Her mother Claire asked her and Jez nodded her head, her heart slowing down a little bit. "Yeah. I’m fine mom. What did you want me for?" She asked her with a small smile. "The leaders are having a meeting tonight and they want you and Victor there."

A meeting meant that something was happening or that they had found something dangerous. She nodded her head slowly. "Alright, I’ll get Vic and met them in the conference room." She said and started to walk away, but her mom stopped her. "Jezebel . . . Whatever they have planned you should tell them no. It will be to dangerous for either of you." Her mother spoke with real concern. "I know. That’s why we have to do it. You weren’t out there, you didn’t see what they were doing to people like us . . . To people like . . . Ryan." Her mother took in a breath and one of her hands raised to her mouth. "Mom they are sick people and they don’t care what age any of them are, or if they are family or not. They hurt me. They hurt people I love. I have to. I have to do it for dad, for Ryan, for Victor and for myself." She explained pulling her mother into a tight hug. "Have a little faith mom. I’m pretty good at what I do and if Victor is with me . . . We’ll be unstoppable." She said as she let go of her mother. "But you can still get hurt. He almost died, that could have been you." Jez nodded her head. "I know. It won’t be anyone this time but Emma." She gave her mother another quick hug before she started down the hall and back towards her shared room.

When Jez reached their room she knocked softly then entered closing the door behind her. "Hey, my mom said we were invited to a meeting they are having." She said as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge next to Vic. "I’m not really sure what it’s about but my guess is everything that’s been happening." She shrugged lightly. The conversation with her mother was kind of weighing her down. She’d been right about them getting hurt and one of them almost dying. It wasn’t a pretty thought and she was reminded of it every day. Of course if she hadn’t gone back then she would be here alone now and that wasn’t something she was so sure she could have done. She needed him just as much as he needed her and to think of having to go at this alone was unbearable. All they’d ever had was each other and yeah that might have only been about two or so months ago, it was still hard to let others in, after all that they had been through, taught and saw. It was hard work.

OOC : Her tattoo dawwwww, i loved it!!! I figured a week skip for now was alright. I changed her clothes again too. Thought the meeting could be a briefing of what's been going on since they've been in there.

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location factionless hideoutxxxx with jez & factionless leadersxxxx wearing time for a revolution

Vic's body was resting on the bed that had been brought into the room a couple days back, something that was big enough for the both of them to rest comfortably. He did love being able to have peace and quiet but something was itching inside of him for the fact he just wanted to get out of that room and go places but he was forced to be on bed rest. It was only two days after he had woken up that a nightmare startled him out of his sleep and he tore the stitches on his side but for the most part they had healed up within the past few days - enough to where they could be taken out but he couldn't do too much straining activities and he could only be on his feet for a certain amount of hours a day but he didn't even find that to be a problem when Jez was around - she was almost always there with him and it made Vic feel safer and safer as days passed. A hand rested on his stomach while his eyes closed slowly, brows furrowing as he listened to the silence around the room and in the hallway, though for some reason he missed hearing the loud yells and celebrations of the dauntless. He missed the food. He missed being normal though normal wasn't the same thing anymore. Normal was having a mind of your own and thinking freely just like everyone in this compound did - they thought like Divergents.

Giving a low sigh, Vic forced himself to stand but took his time getting up as the pain still ached through his shoulders and stomach. He could see again out of both eyes but the eye that had once been covered held a green and yellowish looking bruise that was healing. Along the jaw on the same side he also held a healing bruise which cause his jaw to ache something fierce if he spoke too much. Through their time of being here this past week, things had changed slowly for the better but Vic and Jez had been left almost completely in the dark about what was going on outside. The only things he managed to get out of Marie and the other factionless is that him and Jez had pictures all over the place that stated they were wanted dead or alive - some had even said shoot to kill on sight. This was his mothers doing and he could feel it. She wanted revenge for her husband but she wanted to also get rid of the 'menaces to society' as she believed Divergent would end everything that had been made so far. 'She really is that blind..' he sighed softly while his thoughts went back to the night he was broadcasted, yet again. Why couldn't he stop seeing it over and over? Even in his dreams it was the same thing over and over like it was trying to tell him something but he knew there was nothing.

Carefully he walked along the edge of the bed but he took his steps slowly as each movement - wrong or right - made his side pulse with pain for a short moment but this was going to be unavoidable until his inner wounds were completely sealed up. Occasionally he still had some trouble getting a full inhale of air without coughing erratically - though they said that his lung could fill a little bit with liquid during the healing process. Vic paused for a moment at the end of the bed to get a bearing on his movements before he walked towards the other side of the bed and carefully sat down as a sharp pain tore through his side and into his shoulder - he hissed and lets his fingers rub circles against his shoulder slightly where it wasn't injured. This was what it was like to get shot through the shoulder. This is what it was like to almost die from a bullet wound to the stomach and Vic hated it - though he knew it was for a cause that would change the world. Glancing up, he heard a knock before Jez came into the room, his hand immediately moving away from his shoulder to rest on his lap as she came over to sit next to him. "A meeting.. " Vic sighed lowly and let his lips purse as he listened to her. "Well i'd be surprised if they even told us what was going on - we've been kept in the damn dark," his eyes became slightly heavy as his lids lowered just for a moment to think.

"I think during this meeting we should ask for answers. We were a part of this just as much as they are," it was true. They both had risked their lives and Jez had risked it even more so by coming to get him - she destroyed almost the entire Dauntless compound. Lifting his arm slowly, he let it slide over Jez's shoulders softly and tugged her to him a little so they could lean against each others shoulders but his head stayed tilted down just a bit while he muttered lowly. "I still need some help, walking that far," he really didn't want to have to admit that he was still struggling to get over the pain, but she was the only person he could admit something like this to. "About half way I may need your help or I need to stop and regain composure," something else he hated looking like in front of others was just appearing weak to those who were higher up to him which had been one of the reasons that he refused to make a sound when they had beat the s**t out of him back at the Dauntless compound. Instead he protested and fought hard against those who had captured him. "Let's... start walking. We can detour a bit on our way there," carefully he stood from the bed and gave himself a moment to adjust to the stretching of the scar before he walked to the door and opened it after straightening out his shoulders.

As they walked through the compound, Vic had to stop a few times but passed it off as though he was just checking out the place - but truly it had been the first time he got a chance to look around this area and not in a wheelchair as well as drugged up on pain meds. He had been stopped a few times as well with Jez - people had been thanking them both for that they had done for the groups they managed to get to and they thanked them for making a dent in their forces but never once did Vic let himself falter even though the pain was digging into his side. It took almost an hour for them to reach the conference room but Vic was first to push the door open, relieve being so close to pushing over his face as he spotted chairs at a table - he hadn't walked around like this in almost a week and he was already getting tired of having to do so. "Ahh good, you two made it. Please, sit." Marie smiled towards the both of them but Vic didn't need to be told twice as he moved to a seat and almost fell down into it - his shoulders slumping own slowly in relaxation. "So... what's been going on? It's been quiet down here.." he frowned a little, knowing they were underground but he didn't know just how far underground they had been.

This time a frown came to Marie's face as she walked over to a large screen, her hand sliding across it before it came to life - cameras recorded the outside and what Vic saw made his stomach churn. The entire City looked like it had just gone through hell and back, with blood and rubble on the streets, and the occasional mindless Dauntless soldier moving through the streets but they had all been geared to the teeth from what he could see. "We've had a hard time sending people out due to the picked up forces of the Dauntless. We're running out of supplies and Emma knows what she's doing," Marie had frowned as she looked between Vic and Jez, but she stood near some other leaders who had been on their side. One of them was Dauntless, another Amity, and the other Candor. "They're trying to weed out our position. To kill the hive so to speak, but we haven't let anyone leave in some time in fear our location would be given up," the Dauntless has spoken but looked only at Vic and Jez the entire time which not only put Vic on edge but it worried him. Could he really trust these people? "So what has to happen then...?" he questioned before glancing up towards Jez, his fingers reaching out for hers so they both could have the comfort of knowing they were there together.

"We... want to send you two out, once you're ready. You two know how to stay hidden and you're trained for this sort of thing but we want you two to find the safest route out of the walls," Marie's hand pointed towards the table in front of them where two of the leaders rolled out a map, some of the places weren't marked but from what Vic could see a lot of it was already mapped out and rather correct if his memory served him right. "They're guarding the gate that leads out of the walls.. but we know there's another way out. We just can't find it. If you two can find that, then we can get everyone out and let the faction destroy themselves in this... attempt at domination," Vic could see the anger spark in Marie's eyes but he didn't say anything, though his eyes managed to watch her wearily for a good moment before he looked to Jez - giving her a raised eyebrow in question if she was okay with this plan.

ooc ; hope that was alright c: feel free to add anything with the leaders there and the briefing. Vic probably wont be ready for a few more days, but he wont tell anyone that xD

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

Location : SAFE COMPOUNDxxOutFit : A NEW STARTxxCompany : FRACTON-LESS > vIC

User Image

The walk to the meeting was kind of nice. She didn’t even care that she had to help Vic. They kind of really had to help each other at this point. She didn’t really like telling the others how she was feeling, not even her own mother who Jez should trust but it was complicated. Truth was she still hurt pretty badly too. Her freaking cracked rib killed her. It hurt to breath, to put on a shirt, to raise her arms to even lie down sometimes. If she lay wrong the pressure made it really hard to breath. It was healing nicely that was what Marie said they had been taking X-rays to make sure that nothing had broken off the bone and punctured her lung or anything like that. She also got winded pretty easily. It was common with this kind of fracture the force of the bullet slamming into her vest had also bruised all the muscles surrounding the area, a deep tissue burse. It was nasty and hurt and it looked like someone had hit her with a baseball just blow her chest. She tired really hard to not let onto how badly it hurt, but with things like that sometimes you couldn’t help it. It was healing though the bruise was a terribly nasty color.

Once in the meeting room, she followed Vic over to a seat and sank down into it slowly, her hands resting on the arm of the chair as she gripped it tightly and worked on slowing her breathing, that didn’t work because she felt her breath catch again as they played what the city looked like. Jez hadn’t figured that the Dauntless would really do anything but that was terrible. It was like a war zone out there all because Emma was looking for the two of them. She felt really sick and terrible for causing something like this and it made her want to get up and do something about it, but they couldn’t. Not yet. Neither one of them were ready to go out and battle anything right now. They were healing, especially Vic. He’d already ripped his stitches once and she was making sure he wouldn’t do it again. Jez sat there and listened to everyone speak. She knew that there would be a catch. They wanted them to find a way out of the city. Of course that was what they wanted. To send the two of them back out into that war zone and risk their lives, and try and find a way out of the city. This women was seriously crazy.

"Why us and not muscle man over there, or that big dude that’s always in the training room?" Jez asked Marie who looked from the big muscled guy back to Jez. "Because you two know what you’re doing. You know how they work. You’ve trained with them and think like them. If you two go it will be easier for you than anyone else." Marie spoke honestly. Jez glanced over at Vic, their hands locked together. She wasn’t so sure that she really liked this idea at all. "Neither of us are healed all the way yet, we’ll need at least another week and if we do this, for you in return we’ll need stuff." She said to Marie who raised an eye brow at Jez. "Weapons, gear, protection, I don’t want us going out there alone. I want a team that will back us up and you know pull us out of another burning building if they have too." She said and Marie nodded her head. "Of course anything that you guys need or want, I’ll make sure that it’s ready for you." The women said nodding her head and Jez looked over at Victor not even really sure that this was still a good idea. "What else have we missed. If we have to go back out there we need to know all that has been happening."

Jez looked back over at Vic, searching his face. Something to her felt really off about this whole idea and if they were to go and do this, then Jez really did have a lot more things to request, but they still had a little bit of time to think this through and figure something else out. She nodded just slightly at Vic then stood up slowly and rolled up the map that they’d put before them. "Let us talk it over and see what we can come up with." She said and the two of them stared at each other for a second, until someone in the room cleared their throat and Marie nodded her head. Jez gathered a couple of things and sat them in the middle of the table. "Can you get this stuff to our room, we’ll need to plan and plot where we are comfortable." She only said that because their room was private and no one would bother them there and then she turned to Vic waited for him to get up and they left the room. Once in the hall Jez was ready to say something with a blonde haired blued, tanned man appeared out of now where with a very black eye. He flashed them a charming smile. "Time for an xray of your ribes." He said. "I swear no pain this time." Jez shook her head. "Later." The man went to say something and she shot him a look.

She started down the hall with Vic when she heard her full name. "Jezebel Nicole Fray, get to the xray room right now." The guy said. The two of them had an ongoing battle. She hated the xray and Dawson. He’d been the one that had knocked her out and she’d promised to punch him next time she saw him and had, hint at the black eye. "Really? Call my mother for that one?" She asked turning to look at the man who was smiling wickedly. "I did. She’s really helpful. Let’s go, I’ll even escort you there!" Jez took a small breath and nodded her head, turning back to Vic. "Mind a tiny detour?" She asked him as she linked her arm through his so they could walk together, Dawson moved to walk in front of them, all happy and chipper thinking he’d won this little fight. Jez would give him the benefit of the doubt.

OOC : Her tattoo Hope this is alright!! Feel free to skip a head or something. It's cool!!

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location factionless hideoutxxxx with everyonexxxx wearing time for a revolution

As Vic listened, he couldn't help but focus more on the pain in his side and chest then much of anything else around him - though just feeling Jez's hand in his brought him back to the matter at hand - the people who were in this room were asking them of all people to go out and find a way out of this ruined city and he couldn't help but think of this as a really bad idea that would get more than just them hurt. As his eyes closed, he listened to Jez when she told them what they would need but Marie didn't seem to have a problem - she was more than willing to supply them but the two of them would require a group. They couldn't, or more so wouldn't do this alone again. "There's something else...," his eyes opened as he felt Jez look to him but he kept his eyes between the leaders of the factionless but he glanced occasionally to the Dauntless he couldn't recall the name of. "We need more than just a team of people, we need a trained team," he could remember almost every ounce of training Ace had given him and the training that his father had once given him as well. He was sure Jez could remember easily as it wasn't long ago that they were learning the ropes. "We're not bringing a team of people out there without knowing how to shut themselves off if they have to shoot and kill someone. I'm not letting anyone else die," his body pushed up so he could sit up straight - ignoring the pulling pain from his side.

"Then how do you purpose we do this? There were only three dauntless that got out of this safely... and they're not young like you two?" Marie tilted her head in question but focused on Victor, curiosity plaguing her but the others looked a tad skeptical of the two kids in front of them. After all they were only seventeen and they weren't even close to eighteen yet - but these two kids had probably seen more than they had seen in a lifetime. Vic pulled Jez's hand to his lips for a moment and kissed her knuckles before letting her hand go, both hands coming onto the table before he stood and spoke while looking between the people in front of them. "Like Jez said, we need this stuff so we're not going in blindly... if you could, get everyone together and we're going to ask if anyone is willing to train as Dauntless," his eyes glanced towards Jez before looking to Marie, "To Train how we were trained. Soldiers... versus Soldiers. If we have people, we can teach them how to counter Dauntless. They were trained to be tricky, to think ahead of the enemy," his look as serious but for that moment all of his pain disappeared as a small amount of adrenaline pushed through his veins. "We need willing people to forget their faction and to train to become a true soldier. Can you do that for us?" his hands stayed on the table to keep himself standing but he knew it could be a long shot.

He watched as Marie seemed to think if over, glancing to the others near her before looking back to Victor - a small smile coming to her lips instead of her normal large one. "I can do that. Tonight, after dinner... we will gather and we'll let you two announce what you've got planned. All of these will be sent to your room, along with a table," she had nodded and Vic nodded back before turning towards Jez as she got up - both of them leaving the room as the leaders whispered among themselves. Vic closed the door and whispered softly to her as they began their walk down the hall. "I hope you understand why I want to do this before we go out... I can't watch more people die due to carelessness," he frowned slightly and looked to her as she went to say something but a shadow loomed over both of them. Vic's eyes hardened as he looked at the blonde man while a protective streak came over him - his hand gripping hers for a moment but it was clear he was just a doctor. He had been saying something about an x-ray but he didn't speak any words, instead he let Jez lead him away before the same blonde boomed out her whole name - with that Vic glanced towards Jez with a half grin. "Oh, he's playing the big cards." his eyes looked towards her but he shook his head in response. As long as he was with her, he didn't care where they went. "I don't mind at all," instead of letting her walk forward, Vic's fingers laced with hers as he walked after the blonde who lead them away to the infirmary.

After a few hours, they had managed to get the x-rays for her as well as his own to check how his shoulder was doing. Their papers had been delivered to their room and both of them managed to get there without too much interference - only a few more people coming up to say their thanks. Vic sat himself on the end of their bed while his fingers flipped through a book of notes that had been taken by Marie herself on the situation going on. "We should start heading to the meeting... to see if anyone is willing to do what we did for two months," Vic glanced up from the latest page of notes, his eyes wandering across Jez out of reaction but his face held a soft expression as he set the book on the bed. The pain was still very prominent in his side but as the medication he was given kicked in, he had found it easier to walk around without too many stops and pauses. His breathing was a tad more calm as well. Vic stopped in front of Jez while his arms loosely wrapped around her waist so he could pull her to him - she was the only person he could be physical with in a sense he didn't like people hugging him or touching him none the less. "If people are willing... this could mean we might have a chance to take down Emma before we find an exit," he couldn't even call the woman his mother - was he even her son? Maybe he was adopted. Just maybe, but it had been a slim chance.

Vic smiled softly before pulling away from Jez, making his way to the door before opening it up for her - giving a slight bow to her as if trying to be one of the gentlemen he had seen in the books he managed to read. He wanted to see a smile on her face, to hear a laugh, anything before the serious side of this... war, began. "After you, m'lady" his eyes glanced up at her despite still being bowed. As she left the room, Vic walked next to her while his hands brushed his hair back to how it was when he had been in Dauntless - pushed back just slightly in the Mohawk it was shaved into but with the front of it hanging to the side of his face. He had put on more of the appearance of his Dauntless self - his piercings were back in and his tattoos were fully on show as they made their way to the room where everyone had been gathered for their meeting. A roar in the room wasn't quite as loud as their old faction but instead it was a calm sound of everyone chatting away to one another but it dulled down as they entered the room. It took a good minute for everyone to go silent as Marie cleared he throat - the other leaders standing to her sides as she spoke out over the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming. We've... had the time to discuss with the two who saved a lot of you - the ones who laid their lives on the line not just for each other but for others," her eyes shifted towards the two before looking back out over the crowd. "Please turn your full attention to them. It's our turn to help." with her words, she and the leaders turned towards Vic and Jez as well as everyone else in the crowd - silence still looming over the place. Vic swallowed thickly before looking towards Jez with a small nod, his voice a whisper just to her. "Jump in whenever," he gave her a soft smile before it disappeared - his body turning to the crowd while his voice suddenly grew in a volume he had never used before. "As Marie said... we've spoke about what needs to happen and we've been asked to find a way out of the city. We are going to do so, but not alone. Instead we've decided on taking a team of trained people with us - those who aren't afraid. Those who are brave." the Dauntless in him was speaking now after living there his entire life. He had lived and breathed Dauntless at one point. "Jez and I will train those who are willing. But the training will not be easy. You'll go through what we went through in our training... and then some. You will fight each other. You will be ranked. You'll go through fear landscapes. You will become a Dauntless at heart," his eyes shifted across the crowd as people whispered to each other, but some nodded slow with his words. "If you're willing to join us, to train and become the soldiers we were trained to be... then step forward," Vic glanced once more over the crowd before stepping back so he was next to Jez. He only hoped people would step forward.

ooc ; sorry for the day late reply xD was busy doing graphics~ i figure we can do a few scenes of training and such - you can skip to that if you want. or we can skip to when they've got a team together. c:

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

Location : SAFE COMPOUNDxxOutFit : A NEW TEAMxxCompany : DIFFERENT FRACTIONS > VIC

User Image

Over the next two weeks they spent countless hours in the training room. It was kind of really grueling and she really didn’t ever want to have to do this again. Trues out some of them really had the kind of determination that they were looking for. They had the fight in them to really be dauntless. Just like training Jez and Vic scored them and made them fight. Seemed like each day someone else would join in on their training she even saw Dawson in there with them. Though really the more people that they could take with them the better off they would all be. Jez got cleared for training at the start of the second week, which was kind of good because once she was cleared she was more than ready to start retraining also, though when she first started out at getting warmed up she did it once training with everyone else was alone, sometimes even after Vic went to bed she’d sneak out and spend some time down in the training room. She just needed to clear her mind and she didn’t want anyone really judging her she kind of really felt out of the game since she’d been down for so long. The only one allowed to see her fumble was Vic.

By the third day that she was back up on her feet she felt much better and really got into the swing of training. She taught some of them knife throwing, how to shoot guns, how to think like a dauntless. The only thing that she didn’t like was the fear scaping. It was terrible and she was so glad that she and Vic didn’t have to do it. Honestly she didn’t even think the same fears that she had during training were the ones that she would have right now. A few of them did pretty terrible with the first fear scape, some of them sored through them and had to go back and do it the dauntless way, and some of them worked through it the dauntless way already. It was kind of impressive. There were a few of them that really stuck out to her they really show that they could do this. Though it didn’t matter how strong they were, how fast they worked, or how smart they were Jez couldn’t help but think in the back of her mind that anyone of them could turn on them while they were out there fighting for their lives. Anyone of them could be a spy or a traitor and she couldn’t help but think about it.

Today, they were limiting the group of people that had gathered in the training room. Not all of them were really that great, some of them were good, but others were great. There was a group of fifteen that really had what it took to go on this mission, but a group that big would be to many, so they were going to narrow it down to taking 6 of them. If ever out on the field and they had to split up a group of four was better than more or less. It was kind of perfect, but Jez hoped that they would never have to split up and if they did that her and Vic were together. She wasn’t so sure that she could handle being split up again and not really knowing what was happening. It would just be too hard on her. Right now she reread through the list that she had written on a piece of paper. They were mostly guys, but a couple of women had gotten on the list too. It was always nice to see other women with such a strong will someone who could take on the guys without even batting an eye.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen listen up this is important." Jez said as she came into the room and walked over jumping up onto one of the training rings they had set up. The group gathered around and she held up the list of paper. "Fifteen of you have made the first cut and only six of you will make it from that cut." She said, as she walked around the ring getting a chance to look at the whole crowd. "The last training session is coming up. A last fear scape and a final fight against one of us, and a very interesting game of capture the flag. That is more looking on how you strategize." She said as she listened to some of them complain about playing a game, but honestly that game that she and Vic had played with the team had really been one, fun and two showed them a lot of how some of the team members worked. "Alright, here is the list. Alright, you have fifteen minutes to get ready for the last fear scape, then we’ll play a nice game of capture the flag and the last tests start tomorrow." She said as she walked over to the edge and passed the list down to someone then jumped down into the crowd and cut her way through them to exit the room.

Jez was half way to the door when someone called out her name. She spun slowly folding her arms over her stomach and cocking her hip to the side. She wasn’t really in the mood to deal with anyone being upset about being cut, but that wasn’t the case for this one. It was Dawson. Somehow he’d made the cut. Not that she could complain because it’d be good to have someone like him out there in case someone on the team got shot, but he was kind of weird and she really couldn’t wait to get in the ring with him. "So, is there any way I could get some . . " She didn’t even let the guy finish. "No more hints, no more help, everyone is on their own from here on out. Practice with each other, but no more help from me or Vic. Time to get your game face on." She told him and then left the room to go and find Vic who was with Marie (I hope that this is ok, feel free to change it) setting up the fear scape machine in the conference room so her and Victor could watch it together with each person, and work out who was doing alright and who wasn’t.

Jez was honestly kind of weirdly excited about this. Training people the way they should be trained was really exciting and she found that she liked it a lot. Kind of really helped her channel all her raging anger that she had from all the time spent being actually trained by the dauntless. Since she’d been able to get back up and start training she felt a little better, not as antsy all the time, though a lot of that was that she missed fresh air and being outside. She really just needed to get the hell out from underground and she was ready to fight for their freedom. She was also ready to see what everyone had to offer. After they explained the game to Marie she’d taken them a little bit deeper into a part of the compound that they didn’t really use. It was darker, and more came like with hiding places and all kinds of neat stuff. Looked like at one time it’d housed water or something else, bigger there was a lot of space and fun places to hide. It was going to be perfect. Her and Victor had also found the perfect place to watch from above to be able to watch which team won and how well they worked together.

Finally, Jez reached the conference room and let herself in. "I gave them fifteen minutes to get ready." She said as she walked into the room and over to where Marie and Vic were. This was the worst part. She had really hated doing this herself and it kind of brought back some really terrible memories. She took a small breath and walked over to where they were, standing next to Vic, close enough that they were touching lightly. "Marie will you be sitting in for this?" She asked the women, as she glanced down at what they were doing. The women shook her head. "No, not for this I have other things to do, but tomorrow. I can’t wait to see you both in action." She said, the look that crossed her face kind of made Jez’s gut turn a little bit. She kind of really didn’t like the women. There was something about her that sent red flags going off in Jez’s find. "Right. Tomorrow will probably have a better outcome then today anyways. This is the boring part." She said, though it wasn’t really boring. She could tell Marie wasn’t at all interested. "Alright, well it seems everything is in place. I have some stuff to do. If you need anything send someone to conference room 6." She said nodding at the two of them as she left. Jez turned to watch the women leave and shudder as the door slammed behind her. "She’s so weird." Jez said barely loud enough for Vic to hear her.

OOC : Her tattoo Oh gosh, don't worry. I never mind waiting. Sorry this took a bit, but I've been feeling under the weather. I hope it's alright and I changed her outfit.

Wicked Spook

User Image
      User Image

location factionless hideoutxxxx with everyonexxxx wearing time for a revolution

Over the past two weeks they had been training, Vic and Jez spent most of their time in the training room or hovering over maps and notes that not only Marie had written but those who had gone out and studied the Dauntless movements and actions - the Erudites who had taken refuge with the factionless were hard at work just like everyone else as they planned for something that resembled war. The Erudite were figuring out a serum that could counteract the one the dauntless had been given while the candors interrigated those who were captures but they never managed to get anything out of their 'prisoners'. Amity had been harvesting food underground, all the while sneaking out back to their abandoned compound to gather supplies in the dark of the night. Abnegation spent their time being the 'therapy' for those who were still in shock from the events that had happened but everyone else was either trying to survive and protect or they were training under him and Jez. He hadn't been allowed to do a lot of what he wished he could have but instead of teaching those how to fight, he spent his time giving them hints and giving demonstrations on things that wouldn't damage him further.

There was one thing Victor didn't do and that was make friends out of those he was training - just as Ace had done. He didn't go easy on them and there was a reason why he didn't go easy on them and that was for the fact that they needed a harsh reminded that this was life or death. He didn't have time for pity to those who couldn't make it though but he also didn't have time to watch people fool around but it just began making him realize what Ace had truely been doing when he trained the group. He knew something. Something that had to do with now. 'If only I could have had a little more time...' he sighed for a moment while he made his way back to the training room for the day - it was the dat that the final but his body stopped at the door when he had already heard Jez speaking to the crowd of fifteen that had made it through, explaining to them what would be happening today. Tomorrow would start the real thing and the cuts would be decided before they were fitted for new gear to go out and fight for their freedom. Vic was about to walk into the room but shook his head for a moment and gave a little smile to himself as he saw Jez start walking to the door - though she didn't make it far before she was stopped by Dawson.

This gave Victor the chance to move away from the door and make his way to the room that had been set up for the fear landscapes - as his body moved into the room he looked at Marie who was fixing up the machine but she looked up with a smile and motioned him over. "Erudite did a wonderful job getting this room ready - and their replica of the serum should do wonders," she showed Vic through the room - all the drawers with the serums as well as needles and the guns to inject their 'initiates'. If this had been Dauntless they would have already expected him to know all of this stuff but it was still somewhat new to him and Jez - they knew enough to get them by. Vic nodded just a bit and looked over everything - examining some of the guns and needles before looking at the serum. He didn't admit that he was weary that this stuff was just like the stuff that the Dauntless had injected into them and in all honesty it scared him to death that this could be all over as soon as it started. He felt a hand on his shoulder for a moment but didn't flinch or move away, instead he glanced over to Marie who was smiling like her normal. Vic knew why Jez was so uneasy in this situation and it was because this woman was just too happy for the situation that they were in. "Don't worry, We've had some of the top scientists in Erudite working on the serums," she had let go of his shoulder as his eyes looked back to the vial in his hands but his thoughts rolled into his head. 'That just makes me more worried...' he didn't sigh like he had wanted to, but instead forced a smile.

As he set the serum back, he glanced up and looked towards where Jez had come into the room but he didn't have to move for her to come over and stand next to him - their arms just touching enough to where he could take her hand in his own. Fifteen minutes until things for the 'intiates' would begin to change. Their final tests were tomorrow and Vic was given the ok to finally be able to do things that didn't involve him sitting around - he could run again, and fight again, he could be himself due to the fact he healed up nicely. Sure he still had some trouble breathing but that was something that could be easily solved with some practice and work outs to get his breathing back on track. Vic's head tilted down so he could look at Jez, an arm sliding over her shoulders as he looked towards Marie after a moment while the two spoke. She wasn't going to stick around today but tomorrow would be the final big test for the fear landscapes - she would sit in for those as would the other leaders and probably the rest of the compound but of course she didn't want to stay today. Things to do, places to be, compound to run... it was making him more and more uneasy everytime he spoke with her. The slamming of a door snapped him from his thoughts but he heard Jez speak up right after and glanced down to her. "I'm starting to get what you mean. She bothers me now," he let his arm move from her shoulder before setting up the table for the first soul that would be coming through the fear landscapes. "I'm thinking we'll get Dawson through first. I think he needs a wake up call."

It didn't take too long for everyone to get through the fear landscapes - most had more fears than Vic and Jez but only one person was equal to them and he didn't hesitate to solve them the Dauntless way. He expected nothing more from an Erudite who was soon enough turned Dauntless - he would be at the top of the list if everything went as planned tomorrow. Him and Jez lead the group down lower underground where their game would be played - despite loving when it was outside... they couldn't risk it. Vic had also wanted to play but they had decided it just wouldn't be fair to the teams if they split up since it would be Jez and Vic going after each other for the fun of it. That was the Dauntless way and that was instinct. He hoped these people would understand that after this was all over IF it even ended then this is how life would be from now on. As they reached the darker bit of the compound, Vic turned around and lifted his fingers to his lips while delivering a whistle to get everyones attention. "Alright listen up!" his voice almost boomed across the crowd but he ignored the low lying ache in his ribs. "The game is pretty simple. Two teams, each has a flag... goal is to get the opposing teams flags using stratgy, smarts, and power," he walked up to one of the people playing and took the gun from them - just something simple as he held it up above his head. "This gun as darts in it, that simulate a bullet wound. It lasts a couple minutes but depending where you're hit... the pain only get's worse. There's a limited amount of bullets as well, so when you run out then it's time to use the training you've recieved in hand to hand," he tossed the gun back before moving over to Jez, his arms crossing as he motioned to the space they had.

"Nothing is off limits in this space. The two teams have ten minutes to get their flag placed before the game begins. I'll whistle again to sign when the game is up," he grinned slightly and lead Jez up to their observation post, almost getting a full view of the 'field' laid out before them. He sat down and called out to the two teams. "Goodluck!" his eyes glanced towards Jez, and for once... he was glad he wasn't the one down there.

ooc ; finally got around to posting xD hope this was alright. if you want you can do a bit on the games or skip to the next day for the final tests. up to you c: I'll change his outfit later... im lazy~

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x JEZEBEL NICOLE FRAY x
a m i t y born

Location : SAFE COMPOUNDxxOutFit : FINAL TESTxxCompany : A LOT OF PEOPLE

User Image

The game of capture the flag was very interesting to say the least. It took the two teams a little bit to get into it. It was almost as though they kind of took it as a joke, which really pissed Jez off. All the training that they had put the group of people through was for a reason. It was the same kind of stuff the two of them had gone though, only this time it really was for a serious reason. For a war that had to be fought. They needed to find a way out of the city all of them needed a place of freedom where they wouldn’t constantly have to watching their backs or waiting for someone to find where they were hiding. Some of them really seemed to take to the training and were true dauntless, though a good portion of them were just there messing around and they weren’t looking for people like that. After a little bit the game finally started to pick up pace the leader of the red team, a big brute guy really took charge telling his group what to do and where the best hiding places were and how to surprise anyone who came by. The Yellow team’s leader wasn’t as good and someone else picked up the slack there.

After a few seconds Jez turned to Vic. "We should cut the group tomorrow before the final, so we don’t tire ourselves out fighting them all when we will only be picking six of them." She said to him. They could do that or just pick the six that they wanted to battle, each would have to fight three of them. That wasn’t too bad. Jez was kind of looking forward to see what they had all learned throughout the training. The one she was looking forward to fighting the most was Dawson. He kind of really needed a huge dose of reality. The fear scape had seemed to knock him off his game a little bit, but she really wanted to hand him his a**. "Will be interesting with Marie watching. Something about her just kind of makes be edgy." She said to Vic as she watched the game down below them. The two of them were sitting close enough that she didn’t really have to speak all that loudly. Jez hoped that this wasn’t some kind of weird set up that Marie had going on. Some easy way for everyone but Jez, Vic and their new team to get out of the city with Jez hoped that they weren’t being used because they had a reason to fight Emma and her Dauntless, someone to get rid of the enemy for Marie without the women actually getting her hands dirty, so to say.

When the game ended, she and Vic returned to the ground where the two teams gathered. Some of the people were really worn out and others were hurting from the bullets that they’d taken. "Well done. The red team is our winner. That was a very good game I must say." She said, though the game she and Vic had played had been way better. They’d had twice as many people to play with and way more room to run in and attack in. For a moment she couldn’t help but kind of miss that simple game of capture the flag. At the time neither one of them had no idea life was going to turn out this complicated. "The final test is at noon. Do not be late." She said to the group of people as she stepped aside and let Vic take the floor telling them what he wanted too, before the two of them started back towards their room. As they walked, Jez slipped her hand into his out of comfort and habit. She didn’t care what anyone thought of her for it either. It had been a long day and she was ready for a shower and some rest. The two of them had a really long day a head of them.

When they were finally back in their room, Jez relaxed a little bit. This was kind of like their little safe bubble where no one could bother them. Really the only visitor that they ever got was her mother who was worried that the two of them were getting themselves into trouble. Jez couldn’t help but kind of agree with her too, there was something off about this whole situation and she knew Vic felt it too. They’d already talked about it. After going over the map the two of them set up a second plan almost, just in case Marie was pulling their leg. The only other person that knew about the plan was her mother who Jez trusted fully. Her mother worked around the compound doing all kinds of things. Cleaning, cooking, helping people if they needed it and she’d picked up information for the two of them here and there and kind of helped them figure out a second plan, just in case. Really they had no idea what they were about to step into once they left this compound. There could be an ambush waiting anywhere for them. People all over the city were looking for the two of them. God only knew what Emma had in store for them too.

Jez and Vic had been working with people about getting weapons ready for this mission. She’d requested some things that she’d found in the museum. Like the hand bombs that she’d run across, double armor, which had actually saved her life. Even when she’d been hit it had saved her life. She also wanted everyone to have plenty of throwing knives and of course a gun, though that couldn’t always be counted on. She herself would still use her beautiful sword that she’d found. She’d practiced with it as much as she could and found the more that she worked with it the easier it was to use. The lighter it got and the faster she became using it, teaching herself ad learning from her mistakes. It was a unique weapon and she knew that no one coming from Emma’s side would have something like that. Jez had been truly grateful for her grandmother’s stories. They’d in all honesty saved her life when she came across the all the goodies that she had in that old, abounded building. Dismissing the thoughts from her mind she grabbed a change of clothes and slipped into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When she was done she changed into clean pajama’s and climbed into bed, completely spent.

When Vic finally settled into bed, Jez snuggled close to him and the chatted about a few different things. She wasn’t entirely sure how much sleep she was going to get. So many things were happening in the next few days and she couldn’t help but be worried about all of this and one of them getting hurt. The whole fight with his dad was a nightmare that she lived almost every single night when she closed her eyes. Occasionally waking up screaming, or crying, or finding it hard to breath it just kind of really depended on how the dream ended. Every night it seemed to have a different outcome then what really happened. When Jez finally did fall asleep her sleep was restlessly and she found herself awake before they even had to be up. She got up and got dressed and ready for the day. She slipped into the bathroom to pull her hair up into a tight braded bun, and brushed her teeth and washed her face off with cool water. She stared at herself in the mirror for a few seconds before she slipped out of the bathroom and back over to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for Vic to get up so they could go.

Finally the two of them were ready to go, but before they left the room she grabbed Vic’s arm and gently pulled him towards her, and wrapped her arms around his neck lightly. "Be careful today." She said before she gave him a soft kiss. She promised to be careful too and not take on anyone that could actually hurt her. After a couple of minutes they were on their way to the training room, which had been totally transformed. Jez was kind of shocked the room had been set up like it was on display. Everything had been kind of cleared away and some chairs had been set up, the middle of the room was completely empty where the fighting would take place and Marie sat right in the middle with a perfect view. Jez glanced towards Vic and the two shared a look for a moment before stepping into the room and towards the middle of the room. She let Vic do the talking now.

OOC : Her tattoo by the way (incase you got my PM), my laptop righted it's self. idk what was wrong with it. It was odd. but, I hope this is good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces