Welcome to Gaia! ::

nathan slowly stood and looked down at deidra. he had to use the restroom and get a drink so he pranced out of the room. his tail wagging as he did so. after he had relieved himself he returned to the living room to see if deidra was still there
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

When Nathan was gone Deidra went into the bed room, stripped, changed into her wolf form and went back into the living room and waited for him. She layed down infront of the fire and looked at him when he came it.

nathan layed down and pressed again let his tail wrap around deidra.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra looked at him over her shoulder at Nathan. She snuggled close to him and gave a little back to show that she was enjoying this.

nathan pressed his head against deidras. showing a little mor affection than just the average packmate. he didnt know just how far his feelings would develope. while his head was pressed against hers nathan realized he could sense her emotions. and she could probobly sense his as well
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra leaned her head against him. Then she felt someting strange. Realizing it was his feelings. So she nuzzled him with her nose gently.

nathan lifted his head and rested it on deidra neck in a protective gesture and trust. nathan had planned on running into canada today to but with deidra here he was content to simply sit here infront of the roaring fire. snuggled up against deidra and taking in her near devine scent. the combination of the sweetness of vampire and the woodsy, wild scent of wolf made for a scent that was like perfume to nathans nose.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra rested her chin on the floor with Nathan on her neck. Moving ever so slightly she rested her cheek against his paws. Completly relaxed with him she closed her eys and wagged her tail lightly.

nathan sensed somthing on the horizen. somthing he didnt know was good or bad. with great effort nathan created a bridge from hi smind to hers through their physical contact. "i think my family is going to be here tomorrow." he thought to her without moving from his position.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra looked up at him. Then do you want me to leave? She asked not sure if he wanted some one that was part vampire here.

nathan huffed loudly. "my mother will probobly just be happy i found a woman to spend my time with. my brothers will probobly be harassing you about living with me. and my sister will probobly hate you off the bat. she is same sex aggresive." he thought to her was he looked into her eyes. trying to discern her emotions before she thought it to him.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Trust me not every one accepts me like you do. She said. Since her scent also contained that of a vampire many wolfs avoided her.
fenrir1992

nathan huffed loudly. "my mother will probobly just be happy i found a woman to spend my time with. my brothers will probobly be harassing you about living with me. and my sister will probobly hate you off the bat. she is same sex aggresive." he thought to her was he looked into her eyes. trying to discern her emotions before she thought it to him.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra let out what sounded like puppy yelp as a laugh. In that cause I guess we can't lay like this with them here." She said enjoying her time with him. Resting the back of her head on his paws she put her nose to his cheek then gave him a quick lick. "Thank you for being so kind to me." She said.

nathan barked a deep laugh. " my brothers would be teasing you the whole time." he thought to her as he pressed his warm flank against her.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces