Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jenna lead Nathan to a partly frozen river. She turned and sat down faceing him. "I know. And I wish that it didn't start off by Kite attacking your mate." She said.

Deidra nodded. "I figured that would be a good start. Since I don't know what your daughter told you." She said being polite.
fenrir1992

nathan sat down and faced his mother. "dont apologize for her actions. and shes...shes not my mate yet." he said as he listened to the sound of the river beside them

"dont concern yourself with kite. jenna deals with her most of the time." he said. after she had hit thirteen kite had started attacking any female in the area. it ahd taken some time to wrangle her down to where she was.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jenna nodded. "In that cause. Since she doesn't have a mate you might want to watch her around your brother." She advised.

Deidra raised her head in agnologement? "So did you want to talk to me about simething sir?" She asked.
nathian chuckled at his mothers remark. "dont worry. im sure it wont be long." he thought to his mother as he walked over and sat next to her.

alexander layed down so his head was even with hers. "i only want to know one thing. have you killed before. and can you resist killing now." he asked as he looked into her red eyes

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alright. Jenna said and nuzzled himto fix his fur in a motherly way. I wasn't kidding about your brother though. You know how he is. She said.

Deidra sat up with her back straigh and kept eye contact. "No I have never killed because of a blood lust. I'm a natural born wolf and that is the greater side. I get all my blood from what I hurt as a wolf. Never humans." She said.
nathan chuckled again. "dont worry. if he's wise he'll keep his distance. he thought to her. making it quite apparent he wasnt completly joking

alexander nodded to deidra. "then welcome to the family." he thought to the smaller wolf as he stood and started walking back to where jenna had taken nathan.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Really that's it?" Deidra said. getting up she trouted after him.

Jenna gave a barking laugh. "Just don't hurt him alright." She said and senced Alexander coming.
nathan could hardly contain his amusment. "come on mom. he thought to her.

alexander stopped and looked back over his shoulder. "i can feel how much nathan means to you. if you can control yourself then a wolf with your fighting ability is a welcome member of the family." he told her then started back toward jenna.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alright let's go. She said leading her son back to the clearing.

Oh alright. She said and went and walked next to him.
nathan followed his mother until he saw deidra. the moment he saw her he ran forward and almost tackled her in his excitment.

alexander pranced forward. nimble despite his massive size. he wasnt suprised to see his son blow past him to get to deidra. "i take it he's happy? he asked jenna without breaking stride. with a sigh he nuzzled jenna and then stood next to her.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Deidra fallowed Alexander then when Nathan came at her she pounced forward and meet him half way. Good news your father likes me and I'm in the pack." She said.

Jenna laughed. "How can he not be?" She asked and nuzzled his neck.
nathan let his hapiness go through the mental connection with deidra. "im glad. just dont turn your back on richard." he told her

alexander started back toward the house. "lets go let kite know that she wont be tearing at anyone today." he thought to his mate. even if he ordered against it he was sure kite would still try to provoke deidra into a fight.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Deidra was a little confused. Why? She asked as she pawed him playfully.

Jenna was right next thim and rested her head on his shoulder. I don't see the point in saying that. Since there wil be a fight. Or more. We should just tell her that Deidra's a member of the pack now and to play nice, and let her live. She said. Jumping on a fallen tree she stoped so she was at his hight and looked into his eyes. Besides every thing will work out in the end. She said and put her nose to his.
nathan chuckled. "he's a man whore." he told her then started leading her back toward his house

alexander kept jenna's contact. "il let you explain it. she listens to you more." he thought to her before breaking contact and continuing toward the house.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ohhhh. Alright I'll be careful. Deidra said as she walked with him.

And that's something I'll never understand. She said jumping off the tree and walked with him to the house. Were she saw Kite waiting outside in wolf form.

Kite saw her parents and ran up to them. Well what happened? She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff