Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick smiled softly and kissed her cheek. “How are you two doing?” He asked softly and rubbing her stomach softly and had a soft content smile on his face. Looking forward to being a father… he bet that’s how his father felt when his mom was having him… Nicole yawned and started to relax in the bath… Damien smiled softly and kissed Michelle’s forehead. “What would you like to do my princess?” He whispered gently and held Michelle in his arms.

Crystal giggled and got the bath ready and stripped down before sinking in the water. The water felt nice on her strained body, it wasn’t normal for a human to have children this quickly but at least she was alright so far. Giggling softly, she looked up at Kenji and moved over to the side of the tub, making room for him to sit next to her. Suki nodded and wrapped her arms around Ryoichi and kissed him hotly, she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her, possibly more than that… she wanted them to be one, she loved him so much.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki placed her hands on his and rubbed them against her stomach. "We're fine." she whispered to him. Gabriel went downstairs to make Nicole something to eat. Michelle shrugged slightly and nuzzled him. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." she whispered to him with a small smile.

xxKenji smiled at her and stripped. He then sat next to her and held her in his arms. Ryoichi took her then and there.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick smiled and nuzzled Miyuki’s neck as he said “have I told you how beautiful you look when you’re pregnant? You’re glowing with life…” He chuckled and kissed her neck softly. Nicole yawned, finished her bath, got dressed in her robes and started to walk around the castle only to go out for a nice run. Damien smiled as he whispered “how about a nice walk? I would love to hear about your day or even what has happened since my last visit.”

Crystal giggled and nuzzled Kenji’s neck as she sighed softly in content. “I love you so much…” She whispered softly and kissed his cheek and just smiled up at him. She loved this man so much, he had changed… since she met him. “Ya know… you’re a lot different since I’ve met you…” She said with a soft smile. Suki yawned softly as she had her arms wrapped around Ryoichi and kissed his chest before nuzzling his chest… it was amazing that was for sure and she didn’t regret anything. It had just been so perfect… yawning softly, Suki’s eyes drifted closed as she drifted off to sleep.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki blushed deeply for a moment before her face twisted in pain. She clutched her stomach as she screamed. Her water had broken. Michelle smiled up at Damien. "A walk sounds nice." she whispered to him as she laid her head on his chest and started to walk around with him. "Since you were gone, I had been in bed and sleeping due to my wings coming in and the pain caused me to constantly pass out. I woke up this morning feeling better than ever." she said to him in a gentle voice before she detached herself and spun around. "I can now do this." she said to him as she made her wings spring from her back. She then turned towards him and smiled softly.

xxKenji chuckled softly. "I love you too, and how am I different?" he asked in a gentle voice. Ryoichi smiled down at her before he drifted off to sleep.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick gasped, lifted Miyuki in his arms and took her to the doctor. Getting them to give her attention here and now! Damien blushed when he saw her wings. He couldn’t help but stare at her with wide and shining eyes… “You’re beautiful…” he whispered softly and gently. Nicole finished her run and returned and went to look for her husband.

Crystal smiled softly as she said “when I first met you… you had this darkness that surrounded you but… I could sense a kindness in your heart. You were quiet and kept to yourself. Now… you talk more, you don’t keep things to yourself and you aren’t surrounded in that darkness anymore.” She smiled bright and kissed him happily. “I’m happy that I bumped into you, you make me happy…” Suki yawned and woke up hours later and blinked slowly. Tilting her head, she yawned and went to have a nice shower.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki gave birth to two babies, a baby boy and a baby girl. Miyuki smiled down at them with tears in her eyes. Gabriel appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Michelle blushed deeply and looked down. "Th-Thank you..." she stuttered to him.

xxKenji smiled softly as her before he kissed her gently. Ryoichi opened his eyes and went to make breakfast for them.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick couldn’t help but smile at the twins as he said “you did a good job… what should we name them?” He whispered gently, not wanting to wake up the babies. Nicole giggled and kissed Gabriel. “Did you miss me sexy?” asked Nicole with a smile. Damien grinned as he said “I mean it, you look so very beautiful.” He chuckled and walked over to Michelle and held her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

Crystal kissed him back softly and sighed in content. Her hands resting on her stomach as she said “hard to believe that… that the baby would have brought so much joy to us…” She giggled softly and smiled. Suki finished her shower, got dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Smiling, she walked into the kitchen and looked over… or at least had tried to look over Ryoichi’s shoulder to see what he was making. Though, it was hard too since he was so tall compared to her.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki smiled softly and yawned. "Janette or Ayami and Alex or Damien." she whispered to him. Gabriel nodded softly and kissed her passionately. Michelle blushed deeply and buried her face in his chest. "No I'm not..." she whispered to him as she held him to her.

xxKenji smiled softly and kissed her cheek gently. Ryoichi chuckled softly before he quickly spun and captured her in his arms. He then bent down and kissed her gently.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick pondered for a moment only to smile as he said “I like Ayami and Alex.” He looked at the two cooing babies and smiled at them, they were just so perfect. Nicole moaned in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair. “So… what were you doing?” She whispered softly. Damien chuckled and kissed her hair as he said “yes you are.”

Crystal blushed and giggled softly as she wrapped her arms around Kenji. Only to blush softly when she felt the baby moving around. Suki moaned in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him and stood on her toes, it seemed that their relationship had gone past girlfriend and boyfriend and it made her giggle.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki smiled up at him, her eyes gentle as she looked at Ayami and Alex. They were so perfect. Gabriel chuckled softly and stepped away from the table to show a tall stack of pancakes with a plate of bacon and eggs on the side. "I was cooking." he chuckled to her. Michelle blushed deeply and looked down at the ground. She didn't feel like she was beautiful.

xxKenji placed his hand on her stomach and chuckled softly. Ryoichi smiled softly and pulled back, his lips trailing down her skin. "I love you." he whispered against her smooth flesh.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick smiled and gently picked up Alex and rocked him gently in his arms. “He has your eyes.” He said with a bright smile and a chuckle. Nicole smiled as she said “you made enough food to feed five people.” She kissed Gabriel’s cheek and smiled softly at him. Damien smiled and lifted her chin with his index finger and kissed her softly.

Crystal blushed as she said “hard to believe a baby is in there…” She placed her own hand on the side of her stomach and felt the baby moving under her palm and laughed softly. Suki moaned softly as she said “I love you too…” She started to lick his neck and giggled huskily. “What… are you cooking…?” she asked with a moan.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki smiled softly. "And she has yours." she whispered before her eyes fluttered closed. She was exhausted. Gabriel blushed deeply and chuckled. "I couldn't stop." he said to her. Michelle blushed deeply and kissed him back gently. She had never kissed anyone before. Suddenly a demon tackled the two to the ground and pushed Damien away from her. Another demon wrapped his arms around Damien and held him there. "Such a pure angelic Princess, I bet you wanted to steal away her purity. Too bad I'm going to do that!" the first demon hissed before he looked down at Michelle and smirked. She whimpered and started to tremble for she was in too much pain from her wings being crushed against her back.

xxKenji chuckled softly. "Such a tiny form of life." he whispered as he gently rubbed her stomach. Ryoichi chuckled softly and smiled. "Nothing special. I just made some ramen." he said to her in a soft voice.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Anime Fan9568
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick blushed as he chuckled and kissed Miyuki’s forehead. He wasn’t sure how to tell his parents that they are grandparents now… Nicole smiled and kissed Gabriel quickly. “I love you so much you know that? Maybe you’re just used to giving me a large amount of food because I was pregnant each time you cook for me.” Damien growled and attacked the demon. “I wouldn’t steal anything from her! I love Michelle too much to steal anything. If she wants me as I want her then that’s her choice, I would love to have her as my wife but if she doesn’t want me as her husband then I’ll be happy so long as she’s happy!” He then started to rip the demon the shreds.

Crystal blushed a little more and sighed softly in content as she nuzzled Kenji and said “have you thought of any names?” She said with a giggle and kept on rubbing her stomach and sighed softly in content. Suki smiled as she said “kinda early for ramen isn’t it?” She laughed softly and kissed his cheek as she nuzzled Ryoichi’s chest.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxMiyuki slept peacefully. Gabriel chuckled softly. "I know you love me, and I love you too." he whispered to her. Michelle blinked and stared at Damien with wide eyes. He... loved... her? She stood up and bit her lower lip. She knew she had strong feelings for him, but they had just met a week ago... He loved her already?

xxKenji shook his head slightly and sighed. Ryoichi puffed out his cheeks and glared at her. "It is never too early for Ramen." he countered with a chuckle.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nick smiled and told one of the guards to alert his parents that Miyuki had given birth. Nicole smiled and nipped at his neck for a moment before she went and started to eat her meal. It was really nice; he didn’t lose his skill of cooking. Damien kept on fighting only to scream when the demon had bit him… when the demon was dead, Damien had fallen over, and he’d been poisoned.

Crystal looked up at Kenji and tilted her head to the side in confusion. “Is something wrong Kenji?” She asked while staring at him with her big innocent blue eyes. Suki laughed softly and kissed his cheek. “It’s still early for me.” She said with a smile before getting the bowls down for the ramen.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces