Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Ragnarok was close to unconsciousness when he was lifted off the floor and into a rather uncomfortable position on someone's shoulder. "Ugh, I don't need... to be carried. I can walk on my own." Maybe... He struggled against Lily's grasp and managed to land on his feet, and not immediately fall over. He was still breathing hard for no reason at all, he felt cold too. More so then usual. He looked around the stairwell, it was pretty standard for a hotel, except for one thing: on each landing there was a wall sized mirror. He looked at the one in front of him, on it the reflection was not of him, it was her again. But this time it was slightly different, it was a normal reflection for the most part. It copied him when he raised his hand, it just looked like someone else. And this time, he wasn't the only one who could see it. anyone who looked at that mirror would see the odd reflection. "This is trouble."

That's the sound of maddnes...

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

"Dear..." Julian looked up from his paperwork to see his wife standing there with Belle in her arms. The child looked pale, even for a vampire, and was asleep against the woman's shoulder. "What are you doing up so early, Chloe? The walk back from that mansion must have been exhausting. I apologize for not sending a car." She watched him continue with his work and hugged Belle a little tighter as the guilt starting setting in once more. "You...shouldn't have made me do that."
"The child needed to be taken away from that sty," Julian explained, sounding as if he had done it many times already.
"And what about Vincent?"
"He is being taken care of downstairs. I already told you, we must keep him safe to ensure Caleb's success."
Chloe walked up to his desk with a pained expression, "Belle refuses to drink blood except for her mother's. At this rate she is going to die, Julian."
"Her mother is dead."
"Alexandra gave birth, but Elizabeth is her mother. The bond was established."
"I don't see losing this child as much of a loss; she is just collateral."
Chloe sighed, "I can't talk to you at all." and left the room to head down the stone spiral staircase at the end of the hall. It lead to a dark, damp basement, quite the opposite of the mansion above, and had barred cells lining the walls. Honestly, it was a dungeon, but that didn't sound very pleasant. The only light in the entire floor came from the first cell by a few candles to allow the man inside to read his books. They would have given him an actual lamp but normally, prisoners didn't get the luxury of light, so there was no wiring. "Vincent?"
The pureblood closed the book with an echoing snap and looked up at his mother with a stoic expression, that is, until he saw Belle. "I thought Caleb had taken her."
"She won't drink any blood...Do you think yours could substitute for Elizabeth's?"
"I know it won't, but I wouldn't worry too much. They're coming here soon."

|| Hmm...Weird writing bout. ||

User Image

[ C H L O E ]

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily allowed ragnarok to get off without any restraint. After all, she only did it to help him when he was weak. The problem was, that before she was running too fast to really catch any reflections in the mirror. Though now, when Lily looked, she gave a small gasp at what the man was gazing at. "W-Who...is that?" she uttered, pointing a small finger. Being caught off guard by something she had never seen, Lily immediately felt that the best thing to do right now would be to flee some more. Without waiting for an answer she grabbed Ragnarok's arm. The small vampiress tried to pull him away, using force.
                                    Where is Liz when I need her...

||Lily
                                    Mood- Alarmed.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Ragnarok felt something pulling on his arm but he wouldn't move from that spot, his eyes were locked onto the mirror in front of him. "That's... that's, Sara. Except," He turned to look at Lily, "she's dead." As he said it he could have sworn that in his peripheral vision he saw the reflection grin at him. "We should leave... NOW!" He let Lily pull him down the stairwell and at every mirror it was the same thing, Sara was reflected where Ragnarok should have been. Something was wrong, Ragnarok felt awful and it only got worse every time he saw his reflection. By the time they reached the ground floor he felt like his stomach was tying itself in knots and his head felt like it would split in two. He slammed open the door leading outside, and was met by a friendly ray of afternoon light. It stung, pretty bad at that. THUD. His knees hit the sidewalk and his hands followed suit. He felt a burning in his throat. He coughed a few times, then threw up a mess of blood, and passed out.

That's the sound of maddnes...

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

Liz shielded her narrowed eyes with her arm when they stepped out into the sun and wondered what it would have been like had she still been in Jeff's basement and the sun came in. Would she blister and slowly turn black like she was sitting in fire? Or would she instantly poof into ash? Right now, it was actually just warm, almost...nice. It hurt her eyes but other than that, it wasn't too bad. So this was what it was like to be full of fresh blood. It had been so long...Its not like she's going to do it again though. No way was she becoming a serial killer. Again. "Feels good, doesn't it?" She scowled, "No."

Thank goodness Lily and the new guy came when they did, because Caleb looked like he was going to say something irritating. Turning around, Liz gasped, then sighed. So they were in the side parking lot of a hotel with one guy now passed out in a puddle of his own thrown-up blood, two pretty normal looking people, and Liz herself, who was wearing an over-sized button up that had a few red stains on the front. Oh, completely normal and not suspicious. "How about...we go get some new clothes..." She looked "Vincent" up and down, "Where did you get that shirt?"
"The couple next door had plenty, don't worry about it."
With a roll of her eyes, Liz disappeared in a blur and came back a few seconds later with some wet paper towels. Wait...she could do that in the sun? She shook her thoughts away, deeming the clean up as her top priority right now, and sat Ragnarok up to clean up his face. At least then, if they got new clothes before moving out, they wouldn't get stained as well.

|| Added approx. time to status bar below ||

[ Current RP Time : Night 33 - Friday, 1/17 - Mid-afternoon ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
Dust : operation : Mirror : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Life After You : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : none : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

: clothes :
White button up/Black pants/Dress Shoes
White t-shirt/gray and white plaid boxers
Orange graphic Tee/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Light blue hoodie/White Tee/Jeans/Black Converse
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff
-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

Chloe stared at Vincent with wide eyes, "Here? They're coming here? Why!?"
"Caleb 'persuaded' Liz to agree...For some reason, Miss Lily wants to. Shouldn't you know all this, mother?" Maybe that last part was said with a little too much malice...He saw her cast her gaze downwards at his words and sighed quietly.
"I don't know...what Julian's schedule is..."
"What exactly is his plan?"
Chloe opened her mouth, looking like she was going to spill every detail right then and there, but her throat closed and she had only managed a "He-!"
"He? If you do not wish to tell me then-"
"It's not that, Vincent, believe me..."
"Then tell me. Please."
"I...I can't. I want to but I can't..."
Vincent rubbed his temple a little, feeling a headache starting to set in. He wanted to believe that his mother was keeping it all a secret for either the safety of Belle or herself. If she was risking either of those lives to keep his sanity intact, then there would be a problem.
"I don't have the ability to do so."

User Image

[ C H L O E ]

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Holly's face was graced with a sincere smile for a moment before it turned to a bit of a wry grimace, "I suppose Penelope mentioned some things last night. Thank you for being so understanding it means...it means so much to me." She looked to be back on the verge of tears again, so she ducked her head and sliced into the fluffy pancakes with wild abandon and shoved some in her mouth before slowing down, they were delicious. She had really gotten too used to her own cooking, which was fine, but a bit bland, and just a change of chef made such a difference.

"These are delicious!" she exclaimed, her childlike innocence adding to her charm. She took a few bites more before she spoke again, "So, mmm, what would you recommend for, well, finding a job, I've only worked in the family before, where should we start?" She paused and blushed, 'I mean me, where should I start, you have work I'm sure, I don't want to disturb you or anything. Uhm..." she stopped speaking and went back to eating the lovely pancakes.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Raphael looked down at Elli peering through the door, his visage unintentionally intimidating and not a little frightening, whether it was daylight or dark night he never seemed to smile.

"If you are well, I want you to-" he paused and put a hand to his forehead and sighed, he had trouble giving requests to guests rather than orders to comrades. "I would like for us to visit Jack. He ought to be feeling much better this morning compared to last night. Things should not be rushed but his recovery will be hastened if he is comforted. Would you be willing to come along with me?"

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike swallowed his huge mouthful of eggs and bacon and washed it down with his glass of Mountain Dew since they had no more milk. "Don't worry about my work. As for finding you a job...There are plenty of stores down in the square...How about we go see what interests you and also make a date out of it?"

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

Holly positively beamed, then blushed furiously, she was such an open book. She finished off the plate of delicious breakfast foods and her glass of milk.

"I'd ... really really like that. A lot. Thank you...ah, I don't suppose Penny stopped back by? I only brought some of my clothes and some books, she didn't bring anything else by yet?" She asked out of concern as well as necessity, she was cut off from her previous unlimited funds, and didn't want to rely on her powers or thievery, she couldn't just make a new wardrobe out of nothing after all. It all had to come from somewhere or something. Besides even if Penelope had spilled about the vampires it was clear she hadn't revealed anything personal, and she was still not ready to spring something like that without good cause.

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike smiled when she agreed and couldn't help but think about how cute she looked when she blushed. He scrapped the bacon bits from his plate into his mouth and stacked all their dishes together to put into the sink. "I don't think so. Hmm...if you have clothes..." he started to head towards the bathroom, which was about ten feet from the kitchen, "then you need toiletries." The sound drawers opening and closing echoed through the tiny room until he went "Aha!" and set a new toothbrush on the sink, still in its crumpled package. "Toothpaste and face wash are here, there's soap and stuff in the shower if you don't mind smelling like a guy." He grabbed a towel from a cupboard behind the door and held it out to her, "Anything else?"

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ E L L I ]

User ImageElli stared at him rather blankly as her mind woke up and really processed what he said. Her expression got more lively all of a sudden and she nodded, "Y-yes, I would...! I-if I could just...have a few minutes...Um..." Leaving the door open, the half-vampire rushed over to the bathroom, still with a slight limp, and started to brush her teeth quick with the supplies she was given the night before.

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

Holly hopped from her chair as she fetched the duffel bag she had taken from the mansion and stuffed with her things when Jack had asked her to leave. She pulled a simple outfit from it, discreetly hiding her undergarments in the towel she had thought to take a long.

"Thanks! I've had to smell like worse things than men's shower soap! I'll just be a moment!" she stated as she slid into the bathroom and shut Mike outside. It didn't take long for her to wash herself, change into the plain white slim tee and a black vest, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black chucks, completed her much less formal than usual look. Her long pale hair was still damp, but otherwise she felt much refreshed and as though she were making some form of progress.

"Alright! AH! Do you need ot use your bathroom to get ready!? Sorry I took so long! It...that...I just really needed that..."

User ImageUser Image

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily could feel a sense of rising danger in her case as the two continued running, something that came from being chased by the unknown. The dead. Her eyes had widened greatly at Ragnarok's words. There was no time for further explanation right now, so all she did was run. When the two reached the outside Lily was breathless, not from fatigue, but from relief. Relief that was immediately twinged with alarm once again when Ragnarok spilled his guts out onto the floor.
                                    "O-Oh dear..." she stuttered, looking up at Liz and Vincent, not sure what to say. Then the scent picked up, and her eyes roamed on the blood all around them, feeling her great thirst pick up once again. This time it wasn't moving away from the forefront of her mind.
                                    "I-I need blood..." Lily managed to mutter.
                                    Covering her elongated fangs embarrassingly with one hand, she began to shuffle quickly past the group, walking down the sidewalk and checking for anyone conveniently strutting into dark alleyways. When she checked one, she saw a lost teenager in a business suit peering around himself in confusion, when he spotted Lily he waved, thinking to ask for help.
                                    Lily kept her mouth closed and tried her best to smile, the fangs digging into the back of her lip.
                                    Soon enough, the girl had him pinned behind the dumpster and took a rejuvenating drink, regaining her strength. It wasn't a whole lot though, but enough for him to pass out.
                                    Not a drop on her shirt, Lily covered him with a newspaper and walked back towards the group ten minutes later, whistling.
                                    Hopefully no human had seen...

[[Meh, mostly a filler]]

||Lily
                                    Mood- Alarmed.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

The group had been trekking for a long while now, and Ethan had been forced to endure Zach's stories the whole way. Apparently, werewolf pups were even more annoying than their leaders. "Zach, I'm sorry, but I don't frankly care about that time you tripped over a bridge or how your friend straight up broke your hand that time you tried to give her a high-five. So...with all due respect...could you please...shut-up." They had reached the human town now, which forced them to walk at a human pace, and the Vampire's tolerance had reached maximum. The forest route may have been better, but Ethan also wanted to stop by the pharmacy for some more medical supplies. He would fully heal War and he would do it the proper way goshdarnit!

Zach meanwhile was about to give his retort when his sensitive ears picked up a trigger being pulled. He growled in response, and Ethan was too busy mistaking it as an answer towards him when Zach immediately leapt out in front of him to block the UV bullet. It landed right into his knee-cap, causing him to buckle onto the ground while groaning in pain. The UV embedded into the bullet didn't do much, but...it still really, really hurt.
                                    "It came from...ugh...over there."
                                    At this point Ethan already knew, and spotted the man who had tried to shoot him.
                                    "Jeff." The vampire had only said it a split second before his form had disappeared in a blur of speed. War had been laid against the back wall of the building now, and he was on his way to the man, going for his revenge attack.

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
                                    Mood- Tense. Angry.
                                    Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
                                    Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
                                    Operation- ---
                                    Goal- Its a mystery.
                                    Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
                                    Crush- ------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces